Wadda you wanna bet ---

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Wadda you wanna bet ---

New England will be playing the New York Jets on the Monday nite of the Jets opener to the new stadium!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/03/15/jets.giants.stadium.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Wadda you wanta bet ---

Hey Game, good possibility,but don't forget the Jints play there too so I could see a Jint/Boys game on Monday nite as well....I'm hoping you're right. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Wadda you wanna bet ---

Gamer may be right. The Giants will play Sunday afternoon with the Jets playing Monday night. Opponents will be announced soon.
    http://www.seattlepi.com/scorecard/nflnews.asp?articleID=277260

Edit: Jets owner Woody Johnson is "outraged" over a coin flip that decided the New York Giants would play the first game in the new Meadowlands stadium. The flip was reportedly held at the NFL offices and no representatives of either franchise were in attendance.

New York Daily News   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

keeping my fingers crossed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

My money is on Gamer's idea

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

could be

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Wadda you wanna bet ---:
    The Pats?  The Jets have the Vikes at home this season so Favre and the whole LT thing would be a better draw...........Sorry Pat fans
    Posted by MYNJJets

yeah, JSTFU. you just don't want to watch your team get beat out the gate

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

The Pats?  The Jets have the Vikes at home this season so Favre and the whole LT thing would be a better draw...........Sorry Pat fans
    Posted by MYNJJets

You don't get it!!  WE don't want it but, tv loves the Patriots and they are always a big draw. plus the whole "i'm not here to kiss belichick's ring" thing. As a fan, I'm perfectly happy to have them play every Sunday at 1:00. we don't want prime time!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Wadda you wanna bet --- : You don't get it!!  WE don't want it but, tv loves the Patriots and they are always a big draw. plus the whole "i'm not here to kiss belichick's ring" thing. As a fan, I'm perfectly happy to have them play every Sunday at 1:00. we don't want prime time!!
    Posted by NEGAME

You're right Gamer. I remember the Patriots went years not playing on Monday night. Now I'm tired of it. Stick to Sunday at 1:00.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

10 Bucks, That's how much I'd like to bet please. What are you giving me for odds?

BTW..I'm with you. I want every game played at 1:00pm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

...And Adailus Thomas could be making his Jests debut...maybe