Wade Phillips

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Wade Phillips

Fired.  O'Brien or Phillips as OC?  Just asking so please hold onto your negative comments. 

*Update: My mistake thought he was an OC before HC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Wade Phillips

Are you out of your mind?...(sorry, I have to hold the negative comments). I live in Dallas and have watched this bumbling idiot mis-coach the Cowgirls for the last few years. He is not by any stretch an offensive minded coach. He supposedly made his bones on defense. With that, he suck$ bigtime. No way I would want this turkey anywhere near the Pats organization unless he's driving the bus to the airport. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

O'Brien is doing as bad as last year. Time of Possession is down.

Red zone, yes, he has improved, but that's more so a nod to Hernandez, Gronk, etc.

Wade Phillips is a defensive minded coach, if I am not mistaken. Norv Turner is the offensive guy.

Regardless, there are way too many coordinators dancing around this leaugue pretending they are good head coaches.

They are all over the place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Oops, my bad.  Thought he was an OC for some reason.... guess I was thinking of Norv.   

Guess I deserve some negative comments without doing some HW!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Wade Phillips:
    Oops, my bad.  Thought he was an OC for some reason.... guess I was thinking of Norv.    Guess I deserve some negative comments without doing some HW!
    Posted by Getzo

Honestly, it wouldn't matter if he was an OC. He is Wade Phillips. The guy who looks like he isn't even at the game even when he is clearly at the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Wade Phillips was fired 24 games too late. But always good to see Jerry Jones go nuts.  Waiting for him to put on the head sets.. that will be the greatest franchise implosion of all time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

They should hire Leslie Frazier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So long Wade.  Loved his dad as the Oilers when I was a kid!

BTW, phillips is no OC! 

I say time for the pats to get rid of O'Brien.  let Tom call his own plays.  hell, let Bill start calling the plays.

Sections
Shortcuts