Wait before you jump off the Tobin bridge... Peter King was wrong!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Wait before you jump off the Tobin bridge... Peter King was wrong!

How about that defense that everyone keeps crapin' on? 10 points? No points allowed in the second half? No big Vince? Maybe we can stop being so down on these guys. As far as eveyone (but Howie Long ) picking the Falcons is concerned...What the Hell! Do these guys not watch their own shows or read their own columns in the last 5 or 6 years? The Pats haven't lost 2 in a row for almost 5 seasons now! This team is far more talented than the '06 Pats and even they didn't lose 2 in a row! Hello!!! Rusty but a great win against a quality team! Don't give up on these guys! I couldn't tell you how many people said that they should have lost a few in '07 to keep them hungry and honest. Now that is out of the way in '09!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Wait before you jump off the Tobin bridge... Peter King was wrong!

Anyone who says something about the Patriots D is a clown. Last season, it was all about how we were old, this season we're too young? The Pats D is without Mayo, and we are still playing well. Once Mayo comes back this D will get even better. 

Brady has to get his side of the ball together. They are the weakness on the team.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

I have not lost faith however, this offense needs to sharpen up. Big time if they wanna accomplish the ultimate goal!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I LOVEDthis game!! The defense is coming together.
    did you notice how many times they picked the ball up and played whistle or not. That's going to pay off. I liked Brady getting pi**ed, he needs to show the passion. I liked that he keep throwing the ball deep. He's going to start connecting soon. I like that he went to the line of scrimmage called the play without all the "Peyton Manning" movement. I love Fred Taylor, they could have used him more. I liked the play calling.. The best in quite a while on both sides of the ball.  I LOVEDTHIS GAME!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

"The Pats haven't lost 2 in a row for almost 5 seasons now! This team is far more talented than the '06 Pats and even they didn't lose 2 in a row! Hello!!!"

Actually it was the '06 Pats that lost 2 in a row - back to back against the Colts and Jets.  And that was only 3 years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

It's really nice to have cornerbacks who can tackle again. This D is playing well and will only get better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Actually, the Patriots D got a huge lift by Brady grinding out 28 first downs, 445 yards and a 39:49 to 20:11 time of possession advantage.  All this on a soaked field in the rain.  81 plays from scrimmage.  The D spent plenty of time drinking Gatorade.

The Defense wasn't that perfect.  However, Brady, Fred T. and the receivers weren't all that bad for only 26 points.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Hey didnt the jest start off 8-3 last year? How did that work out?

WHat happened to leon 61 and leon62?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

What will it be tomorrow leon?

It should be leon(zero)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Wait before you jump off the Tobin bridge... Peter King was wrong!:
    [QUOTE]It's really nice to have cornerbacks who can tackle again. This D is playing well and will only get better.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

Good Call. it has been too long since the Law/O-T-I-S days where corners could wrap up and hit hard. I like Bodden and Springs still has it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Wait before you jump off the Tobin bridge... Peter King was wrong!:
    [QUOTE]How about that defense that everyone keeps crapin' on? 10 points? No points allowed in the second half? No big Vince? Maybe we can stop being so down on these guys. As far as eveyone (but Howie Long ) picking the Falcons is concerned...What the Hell! Do these guys not watch their own shows or read their own columns in the last 5 or 6 years? The Pats haven't lost 2 in a row for almost 5 seasons now! This team is far more talented than the '06 Pats and even they didn't lose 2 in a row! Hello!!! Rusty but a great win against a quality team! Don't give up on these guys! I couldn't tell you how many people said that they should have lost a few in '07 to keep them hungry and honest. Now that is out of the way in '09!
    Posted by crasian[/QUOTE]

Hit the nail on the head!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNationGermany. Show SoxNationGermany's posts

was very comfortable watching them play last night.
    not 2007 comfortable, but comfortable nonetheless.

Sections
Shortcuts