Wall Street takes notice of the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Wall Street takes notice of the Pats

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323984704578205562415246392.html?mod=WSJ_hp_EditorsPicks#articleTabs%3Darticle

[image]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Wall Street takes notice of the Pats

That's an awesome picture!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So good I thought it was yours, TFB!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

52s the MIKE... ALPHA ALPHA        GO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I can't believe the loser only put up 529 points.  The Terd and his anemic Offense can't even close out games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323984704578205562415246392.html?mod=WSJ_hp_EditorsPicks#articleTabs%3Darticle

[image]

[/QUOTE]

gee after wall street practically destroyed our country's economy i would certainly be proud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Aweosme articel. Here's a functioning link

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't believe the loser only put up 529 points.  The Terd and his anemic Offense can't even close out games.

[/QUOTE]

Would have been nice if they could have gotten to 600 this season, and break their own record of 589 points.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah genius and George Bush and his rich buddies gutting regulations had nothing to do with it. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah genius and George Bush and his rich buddies gutting regulations had nothing to do with it. lol

[/QUOTE]

and who said it didn't?

thanks for calling me a genius though :  )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

when the economic or spending bubble burst, so will Wall St. and the Pat's season. Ny 2 sense.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So good I thought it was yours, TFB!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Bill Clinton signed off on eliminating Glass-Steagall in October of 1999 (Gramm/Bliley) and I have yet to see one media member ask him why he thought that was a good idea, so there is plenty of blame to go around with de-regulation the last 10 years down in DC.

I also disagree with Geitner saying Glass Steagall's dissolution in 1999 somehow didn't affect the economic collapse of late 2007/early 2008.  If it wasn't the way banks and lawyers created loophooles to create a form of deregulation to run amuck like they did, than what the hell was it?

Glass Steagall was the only thing making it somewhat difficult for collusion and corruption to fester like it has the last decade.

Now we have morons in DC actually debating as to why it's fair to anally rape the middle class and poor with millionaires and billionaires playing by different rules.

Super!

[/QUOTE]

this is pretty well stated

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:
    [QUOTE]

when the economic or spending bubble burst, so will Wall St. and the Pat's season. Ny 2 sense.

[/QUOTE]

of course you are also a genius Tigre!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, he works for minimum wage, so I doubt he's at the genius level. 

[/QUOTE]

u gotta stop equating people's worth with their salary/job russ...u ought to know better than that

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Bill Clinton signed off on eliminating Glass-Steagall in October of 1999 (Gramm/Bliley) and I have yet to see one media member ask him why he thought that was a good idea, so there is plenty of blame to go around with de-regulation the last 10 years down in DC.

I also disagree with Geitner saying Glass Steagall's dissolution in 1999 somehow didn't affect the economic collapse of late 2007/early 2008.  If it wasn't the way banks and lawyers created loophooles to create a form of deregulation to run amuck like they did, than what the hell was it?

Glass Steagall was the only thing making it somewhat difficult for collusion and corruption to fester like it has the last decade.

Now we have morons in DC actually debating as to why it's fair to anally rape the middle class and poor with millionaires and billionaires playing by different rules.

Super!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's because I am educated, unlike yourself. Everything I say is well stated because I do my homework and know what I am talking about, otherwise I don't post.

Pretty simple.

It's called being an adult.

[/QUOTE]

and that statement is in direct conflict with the multitude of things i have seen you post

i'm not educated? do tell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, he works for minimum wage, so I doubt he's at the genius level. 

[/QUOTE]

u gotta stop equating people's worth with their salary/job russ...u ought to know better than that

[/QUOTE]

You gotta stop trolling.  A 40 year old virigin in a basement outta know better than that.

[/QUOTE]

not 40, not a virgin, don't live in a basement

other than that very accurate assessment  :  )

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Super!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's because I am educated, unlike yourself. Everything I say is well stated because I do my homework and know what I am talking about, otherwise I don't post.

Pretty simple.

[/QUOTE]

and that statement is in direct conflict with the multitude of things i have seen you post

[/QUOTE]

Actually, you'll find I am very knowledgeable about things I am vocal about around here. Just a hint. 

Things I am not knowledgeable about, I might read, not comment and/or learn about those things. Again, it's called being a rational adult.

Check it out sometime.

[/QUOTE]

well you think you are knowledgable about anyway

and something tells me you think you're knowledgable about everything

now as to two things we both have a passion-football and music-i find you knowledgable and fairly well-versed but, alas, your ego and self-importance exceeds this

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Super!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, you'll find I am very knowledgeable about things I am vocal about around here. Just a hint. 

Things I am not knowledgeable about, I might read, not comment and/or learn about those things. Again, it's called being a rational adult.

Check it out sometime.

[/QUOTE]

well you think you are knowledgable about anyway

and something tells me you think you're knowledgable about everything

now as to two things we both have a passion-football and music-i find you knowledgable and fairly well-versed but, alas, your ego and self-importance exceeds this

[/QUOTE]

That's YOUR opinion. I think that sounds like someone who is insecure to me.

I also JUST TOLD you, things I don't know much or anything about, I don't form an opinion on, I read, learn and listen.

Yes, sports (football, hockey, baseball mostly), music, guitars, history, movies, food, wine, bourbon, beer, cars, etc, yes..Those are things I am into for interests.

[/QUOTE]

insecure? no not really

sorry but i have seen you post things more than once where u overreached and were exposed-mostly about tom brady but there were others as well

u overrate "knowledge" too...live from the gut a bit more and dial back the head, might do you wonders

i would say live from the heart but i am not certain u have one

Sections
Shortcuts