Wallace apprehended; Ortiz extradited to Mass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wallace apprehended; Ortiz extradited to Mass

MSP confirming Ernest Wallace captured in Miramar, FL. Wanted in connection to Aaron Hernandez case.

http://www.necn.com/06/28/13/Conn-man-in-Hernandez-probe-headed-to-Ma/landing.html?&apID=58065c69f1e84d88ba95cba5705a0ccd

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Wallace apprehended; Ortiz extradited to Mass

In response to NedBraden's comment:

As I said...Could be on his way to Putin's condo..or Cuba.

Unreal.  Why did they wait so long to go after the two other guys?  A mystery.

It just seems to me that they are taking their time and doing everything clean and by the book.  Same with the bombing.  Not rushing to judgement and screwing up evidence.  I am actually very impressed with how they seem to take their time and get everything they need to make sure they have a solid case and arrest exactly who they are convinced did the crime.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

My take on all of this is that law enforcement is being thorough and methodical.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Note to bad guys:  Don't do business in Mass.  If discovered, you will NOT get away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Note to bad guys:  Don't do business in Mass.  If discovered, you will NOT get away.

Of course if you're Whitey Bulger you can do what you want until you are over 80.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

So which one is the songbird?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's one way of saying it.  I think that's being a tad nice. One guy scoots back to Bristol and had a week to get a fake ID made take the bus over into Canada, while another guy is down in Florida possibly also trying to flee the country down there.

Sorry, but they had video of these guys, if not names for a week.   A little slow for my taste. Hernandez was also a flight risk and they were slow to bring him in.  I support the police and what they do, but let's not go overboard. THey may not even have the weapon used yet.

They caught all three guys they've wanted.  It doesn't matter if it's not as quickly as you thought it should be.

They tried to catch three guys.  They caught three guys.

Hernandez was no flight risk.  Helicopters followed him everywhere he went!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Of course if you're Whitey Bulger you can do what you want until you are over 80.

FAIL!

They did get away.... For over a year. The double murder investigation went cold.

If not for the dumbest player in the history of all sports (Aaron H), they would all still be walking free.  Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Ortiz arraigned on charge of possession of firearm w/o a license.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

My take on all of this is that law enforcement is being thorough and methodical.

That's one way of saying it.  I think that's being a tad nice. One guy scoots back to Bristol and had a week to get a fake ID made take the bus over into Canada, while another guy is down in Florida possibly also trying to flee the country down there.

Sorry, but they had video of these guys, if not names for a week.   A little slow for my taste. Hernandez was also a flight risk and they were slow to bring him in.  I support the police and what they do, but let's not go overboard. THey may not even have the weapon used yet.

You "support the police and what they do"...really? You bashed the cop that got punched in the face by Dennard. You thought Hernandez was just doing what anyone would be doing when he wouldn't talk to them about a guy that got murdered a half mile from his home in his rental car. You're a heck of a "support" to law enforcement. LMAO!

Sections
Shortcuts