WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT

given walter footaballs new mock.
    and if browns go wheedon instead of martin, and/or detroit goes martin or barron instead of jenkins....

i like:
    devon still at 27
    janoris jenkins 31
    vinny curry at 48 (who they have falling ot us)
    one of jeffery, criiner, mcnutt, quick, toon, jones ,etc at 63 (big outside wr)
    and in 3 and 4
    one of winn/wolfe
    and one of jones, blake, molk, zeitler, saulsberry,etc

undrafted free agents
    coale or hemingway, etc slot wr
    and a potential feature running back to compete with ridley

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT

It'll be the same as it always is every year. sitting there waiting to hear who the pats pick. The pick comes in. "And with the 27th pick in the 2012 NFL draft the New England patriots select ......"  And we will all be sitting there staring at our TV's saying to ourselves, " who the hell is that".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

:)

i hear ya

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Either that or we'll trade the pick. Lol Theres always two things you can count on with BB and that's the unexpected or him trading the pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

So true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Walterfootball has long been my favorite sight for Mocks .

If you're into this sort of thing - I highly  reccommend bookmarkin it .

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

Ps - Check out the Emmit Smith related stuff on the sight ...

u will make yourself laugh for days just thinkin' about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

hey captn, curious who your psot is largely directed to?
    i go there regularly for their mocks and their database of mocks.
    not the most thorough database as i us it, several other top mock sites i like and 
    other databases of mocks.

cheers mate.

havent read anything about emmit.
    got a link to what you speak of?
    night

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I heard the Browns are looking at taking the QB tannenhill(sp) or whatever. Seeing as though they dont have to take him at 4 or 5, they may want to move back and pick him later.

Dont know if that changes anything for us, but I still want Richardson.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Still
    Barron
    Curry
    Boykin
    Childs

what a great 3 round mock

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT:
    Still Barron Curry Boykin Childs what a great 3 round mock
    Posted by rameakap

Not fond of Childs (to many drops in big situations) but other then that I would be very excited about that draft. You get an interior presence, an outside edge rusher, a S that can play both positions (FS/SS), and a CB with very high upside. I'd like to replace Childs with Quick, McNutt, or M Jones but after that hual I wouldn't complain

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yeah its really a crapshoot between literally a dozen 6'3"+ WR's who we could see between 63 and 95, as they will go between 40-110... I personally cannot guess who will be the 2-3 studs, who will be the 3-4 busts and who will be the 5-6 decent #3-#4 types... 

AND, after Jackson (who shoulda been Jennings), Tate (shoulda been Marshall) and Price (shoulda kept Gaffney) Bill HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO not screw up another WR pick.

It is possible he doesn't draft any as he knows the track record of the past 5 years and Welker, Lloyd, Stallworth, Ocho, Gonzalez, Edelman and Slater are all on the roster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The appeal of Childs would seem to be that he (and Joe Adams) tore it up with Mallett at Arkansas. I haven't watched enough Razorback games to see the drop issue, but if the team is pretty convinced that Mallett is taking over for brady in 3 years, giving him some of his college wideouts to further develop chemistry with isn't a bad idea.

I wish we solved at least one more need in Fa at this point, like more secondary help or has gotten Wimbley... and passed on Stallworth, that would have made it easier to take one of these Arkansas kids in rd 3.

We have 4-5 bigger needs than WR right now

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

I have compared about 7 separate mock drafts. I personnally like DraftTech. The one consistent aspect between them is that they all predict different Pats picks. History tells us that one of our first and one of our second round picks will be traded and BB will not do what everybody has so intelligently and confidently predicted. Maybe this year, given our need to win now with Brady and some other aging players, he will use the picks and fill most needed voids at DE/OLB, OL, CB, DL, WR and OLB in that order.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Still Barron Curry Boykin Childs what a great 3 round mock
    Posted by rameakap

dont get it rame? huh?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

yeah its really a crapshoot between literally a dozen 6'3"+ WR's who we could see between 63 and 95, as they will go between 40-110... I personally cannot guess who will be the 2-3 studs, who will be the 3-4 busts and who will be the 5-6 decent #3-#4 types...  AND, after Jackson (who shoulda been Jennings), Tate (shoulda been Marshall) and Price (shoulda kept Gaffney) Bill HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO not screw up another WR pick. It is possible he doesn't draft any as he knows the track record of the past 5 years and Welker, Lloyd, Stallworth, Ocho, Gonzalez, Edelman and Slater are all on the roster.
    Posted by rameakap

with so many big receivers, we can get one cheaper with lower pick. we shoufld atke one shoit at oneof these big guys adn at least an udfa try at a young slot receiver. unusual wr draft.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT : dont get it rame? huh?
    Posted by bredbru

Don't get what?

Walter has us taking Still, Barron, Curry, Boykin and Childs

I LOVE that draft, don't you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In Response to Re: WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT : Don't get what? Walter has us taking Still, Barron, Curry, Boykin and Childs I LOVE that draft, don't you?
    Posted by rameakap

Id love that draft. Barron playing next to chung would be EPIC.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

With all the free agent moves we've made, expect BB to trade at least one first towards next year's first round.  Believe it or not we don't need much...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT : Don't get what? Walter has us taking Still, Barron, Curry, Boykin and Childs I LOVE that draft, don't you?
    Posted by rameakap

read it too quickly. thought you said 3rd round mock. :)
    give me jenkins over boykin :) maybe improve childs with another wr.
    but any mock right now for me without jenkins is incomplete

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: WALTER FOOTBALL NEW MOCK DRAFT : Id love that draft. Barron playing next to chung would be EPIC.
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx

raher have chung as a backup to barron and an actual ballhawking fs next to barron

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

bleacher report has the pats going:
    Stephen Gilmore
    Peter Konz
    Chandler Jones
    Harrison Smith
    Jared Crick
    Devon Wylie

I could live with that

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I like when the Patriots win.  Draft day is a part of the Patriots managing to win consistently.

That said, draft day is always a letdown for most fans. 

BB will trade up 2 or 3 spots to grab a good player like McCourty ahead of a rival like the Jets, leaving the Jets desperate to grab Kyle Mini-Me Wilson, a failure waiting to happen. 

BB will just as easily trade down 3 spots, even twice in a row, to make some other team happy.  Well, at a price.  Worse, he'll trade into next year for another team's second rounder this year and first rounder next year.

Forget about exactly #27.  It's not happening.  BB is going to draft -- wait for it -- nobody!  And I'll be happy, because trader bill did what's best for the Patriots in the long run. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Barron won't be on the board when the Patriots draft unless they trade up and I can't invision BB trading up to 14 just to draft a safety.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Barron won't be on the board when the Patriots draft unless they trade up and I can't invision BB trading up to 14 just to draft a safety.
    Posted by sportsbozo1

True. But who is this guy try to say he wants chung as a back up to barron ( if we were able to get him)  With the way the safety spot has been a revolving door ( when chung has been hurt) ill take Barron and chung at the safety spots any day.

Sections
Shortcuts