Walter to be released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Walter to be released

per schefter twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

Re: Walter to be released

In Response to Walter to be released:
    [QUOTE]per schefter twitter
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Globe has confirmed Walter is gone. So a tight end for a backup QB?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

so does this mean AJ Feely is coming to New England?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

why bother with the TE trade, when there will be some names available via cuts? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to Re: Walter to be released:
    [QUOTE]why bother with the TE trade, when there will be some names available via cuts? 
    Posted by GhostOfLombardi[/QUOTE]

Exactly, as I said on another thread when I indicated earlier this morning that they could conceivably  cut Walter which would allow them to keep another player on the 53 man roster.  They will then get one deeper for the practice squad then worry about bringing in a 3rd QB.  In BB we trust!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Finbar. Show Finbar's posts

Couldn't, in theory, Julian Edelman serve as the emergency quarterback? It'd give them an excuse to keep him around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Soooo...our backup #2 QB is a rookie.....an undrafted free agent...my stereo is off, but I can hear Steven singing, "Living on the Edge"....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Get used to it...Hoyer is our backup QB...no one coming off the street gets immediately installed ahead of him...if BB picks up a veteran, he is a distant #3...(gulp)...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

"There's something wrong with the world today..I don't know what is is.................

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Finbar. Show Finbar's posts

Dream on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

I saw where the #3 QB from East Tumbleweed State didn't get drafted this year either. Bill, we need a third QB...give the kid a call....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I am not going to worry about it too much if Brady goes down your looking at a likely disaster unless you get AJ. Hoyer as I said on a different post looks solid and I mentioned then he may be #2 regardless of what the patriots do about Feely and Walter. Edleman in theory could be Emerg. QB but not likely.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

There's something wrong with the world today..I don't know what is is.................

Dream on.

I've got a better one for y'all: "Back in the Saddle"!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Train Kept a Rollin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051VhDUyras

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

After the way Vick played last night, Philly isn't letting Feeley go any time soon. I look for a waiver wire pick up. The Pats won't enter the season with two QB's. That I am confident of.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Walter to be released:
    [QUOTE]so does this mean AJ Feely is coming to New England?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] harley,I beleive its soon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/04/eagles-will-try-to-deal-feeley-now/

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=149905&id=1304

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

If BB goes with Hoyer as the backup QB then he has (in keeping with the theme)
    TOYS IN THE ATTIC!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chesterburnet. Show chesterburnet's posts

Train kept a rollin..........first the Yardbirds massacred the song and then Aerosmith re-massacred it..............IT'S A JUMP BLUES SONG BY TINY BRADSHAW AND THIS IS HOW IT"S SUPPOSED TO SOUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci4EQDD4CqA

it's really true........white men can't jump

Sections
Shortcuts