Want a good laugh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Want a good laugh?

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh?:
    In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : See.
    Posted by BabeParilli

i generally dont do this but
    obviously i was referring to the joke that is you...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : You bring up some interesting points about the draft picks.  And many people here have posted that not every team hits on all draft picks.  Which is true.  But the track record since Belichick took over as HC speaks for itself.  And the list of great draft picks is pretty solid for Belichick.  Jerod Mayo, Devin McCourty, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Richard Seymour, Logan Mankins, and even some guy from Michigan named Tom Brady.  Not sure where I was going with this but even though I don't agree with every move Belichick makes, I can't be mad at the success he has brought to the team and the fact that the Pats contend year in and year out based on how he molds this roster.  It's not all Tom Brady.  He's a big part of our success but it starts at the top with ownership and Mr. Kraft allows Bill Belichick to run this team how he sees fit.  What do we have to show for it?  4 Super Bowl appearances, 3 Super Bowl titles, 8 Division titles, and yearly contention.  What could any Patriots fan possibly have to complain about with one of the greatest coaches in NFL history?  Who would they want in Belichick's place?  Please tell me.  I'd love to know.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

So you don't want Bill Cowher? :)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : I'm sure he's just waiting on you and TP to get your resumee's in.
    Posted by shenanigan

Remember the good ole days, when we were out of the playoffs by week 8.  Ohhhh the memories.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : So you don't want Bill Cowher? :)
    Posted by apdynasty23

LOL.  Nothing against Cowher.  But BB is the man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : I am mystified why you didn't catch my point. Stated simply: fans said BB was about to unveil his spectacular D rebuilding plan. And then he scrounges around the league to pick up misfits and over the hill stopgaps. So the fabulous rebuilding plan can't have been going as well as our resident experts were reporting, right? You REALLY think that D was the 8th best?  Really, they were about 2 points per away from being 18th for scoring. But when your team scores more than anybody else it takes some of the fight out of the other guy. They were 25th in giving up yards, and 30th in giving up passing yards. They had some picks and that helped make the scoring number seem better than the yards number. But they couldn't get one of those in the playoffs. That D stank. It stank so bad a nuclear powered clothespin couldn't keep the noxious fumes from assailing your olfactory nerve.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Seriously dude, who gives a flying F what the D was ranked as long as we're winning games rite? people get so caught up in stats, and who is ranked what ,that they forget that at the end of the game if u dont have more points than the next team who gives a F how great ur D was, and who said rebuilding was only limited to young players? Bill can build his team how he sees fit, with whomever he wants to cut or add, like he says "he does whats best for his team" not to appease some of u fair weather fans/haters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? :   Remember the good ole days, when we were out of the playoffs by week 8.  Ohhhh the memories.
    Posted by jerh5

I've been a big fan since the mid 70's. I painfully remember the 1990 1-15 year with Rod Rust coaching and 1992 2-14 year with Dick MacPherson coaching. Most times the games weren't on TV because they weren't sold out, most times that was a blessing. Then Parcells became the coach and Kraft became the owner. But it wasn't until BB became the coach until we had good Super Bowl memories. I hope he once again has the last laugh!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vacilando. Show Vacilando's posts

Seems clear that Mrs. Parilli is a troll unable to contribute to a meaningful conversation, much less starting one.  Since of course this header to this dribble was "Want a good laugh?"

The best thing we can all do is ignore this person that clearly has enough time and wasted air to respond back only with provocation...  Again nothing short of spouting the same old "kool-aid" and zombie tags.

Grow up Mrs. Parilli, contribute to the conversation or like many before you just fade off...  

If you left now no one will remember you simply because you haven't written anything of substance.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts