Want a good laugh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: Want a good laugh?

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh?:
    [QUOTE]BB's approach to rebuilding via the draft is interesting. He seems to value quantity vs. quality. Perhaps because the draft is a crap shoot, and he knows if you pick more early, you have a better chance of scoring on a pick, even if you miss on a few. If we look over the last 5 drafts (06'-10') (not counting 2011 because we don't know anything about how these kids will do)....How well did we do in rounds 1, 2 and 3 (typcially where the cream is supposedly)? How many of these kids turned contributor vs. bust that are still on the team?....lets look Contributor / Starter List 2006 NONE 2007 NONE 2008 Mayo 2009 Chung, Brace (TBD), Vollmer 2010 No busts in rounds 1-3 as of yet. Each is a contributor or starter. (McCourty, Gronk, Spikes, Cunningham, Price) Bust List 2006 Maroney, Jackson, Thomas 2007 Meriweather 2008 Wheately, Crable, O'Connell 2009 Butler, Tate, McKenzie, Brace (TBD) 2010 None as of yet 7 contributors/starters, 10 busts. Not counting Brace and only counting rounds 1-3 since 2006. Also I didn't count Welker in 2007. If we do, that is 8 contributors, 10 busts. I imagine if we expanded it to round 4, the ratio would be roughly the same 7-8 contributors/10 busts. To me, the 10 busts are telling. That supposedly is 10 kids, potential starters that should be logging substantial playing time. Even if we only hit on 3 of those 10, that still is significant. So, we talk about a youth movement and rebuildinng, but it seems that we have squandered 10 draft picks in rounds 1-3 over the past 5 years. As much as a Pats fan I have been and am today, Parilli and TexPat have some solid ground to stand on here. Over to you Russ...
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Actually all it REALLY shows is how much of a crapshoot the draft is.This season alone,58 UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT ROOKIES made NFL rosters....I suppose if u break down each teams Contributor/Bust ratio and then factored in success on the field,you'll probably be pretty happy to have such an average organization to be a fan of!!!
     The only ground so called fans like babe stand on is shaky....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : You shut up and go home. This was my team before it was yours. I'm a Patriots fan; you're a Hoodie Groupie.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

You are not a Patriots fan.  You are a Sullivan fan.  All the poverty and losing is what you enjoyed.  If you were a Patriot fan, you would be glad to have the man that got your 3 superbowl championships running the team, and understand since not even the great Bill Parcells got them one, maybe this Belichick guy is pretty good.  Nope, not you.  You would rather go back to being a joke.  Whatever.  It just shows who you really are, and clearly you aren't someone to enter into a dialog with.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : Keep lying loser. You live on Boston.com and get excited arguing with jets fans. That's the highlight of your day. Your pathetic and your a straight up liar. Your exactly what's wrong with forums like this. You have no football IQ and your arguments are WEAK!
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

Lol, you say he lives on BDC and argues with Jet fans.  WHAT THE HECK ARE JET FANS HERE FOR?  Turds like you, flaming.  YOU are what is wrong with forums like this.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? : You are not a Patriots fan.  You are a Sullivan fan.  All the poverty and losing is what you enjoyed.  If you were a Patriot fan, you would be glad to have the man that got your 3 superbowl championships running the team, and understand since not even the great Bill Parcells got them one, maybe this Belichick guy is pretty good.  Nope, not you.  You would rather go back to being a joke.  Whatever.  It just shows who you really are, and clearly you aren't someone to enter into a dialog with.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so end the dialogue.

Sections
Shortcuts