Want Wimbley?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Want Wimbley?

was just cut by the raiders due to money issue, I think he can be a nice option if anderson leaves played 4-3 old and put up good sack numbers and stats raiders had a decent defense. Think he would be a GREAT addition to our 3-4 at rolb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Want Wimbley?

In Response to Want Wimbley?:
    [QUOTE]was just cut by the raiders due to money issue, I think he can be a nice option if anderson leaves played 4-3 old and put up good sack numbers and stats raiders had a decent defense. Think he would be a GREAT addition to our 3-4 at rolb
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

Agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd love to grab him but I have a strange feeling it's going to remind BB of Colvin and AD so he might give it a second thought. It's all about how much he wants in the end though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

When he was a free agent and signed by Oakland, everyone on here was saying go get him just like now.  Did the Pats even try that time?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

who knows honestly i just think hes a good lb that uses his speed to make plays would be a great 3DOWN presence

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Want Wimbley?:
    [QUOTE]who knows honestly i just think hes a good lb that uses his speed to make plays would be a great 3DOWN presence
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

we could use another speedy LB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Would love him at the right price, not 10mil/yr for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

According to RapSheet, a source tells him that they don't want him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

raiders are on the hook for $6.5M for him this year - irrespective of where he signs. Might be able to use that to our advantage. well.....so can any other team in the hunt for him :-)