Wanting Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Wanting Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way

Besides wanting someone to blindside Bernard Pollard or take his knees out in a legal manner, I want Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way in this Super Bowl in New Orleans. Ray Lewis saying that "God Doesn't Make Mistakes" was a cocky & arrogant thing to say. That was absolutley outrageous to say something like that to the media. God made a mistake when it didn't find Ray Lewis guilty back in 2000. I'm not one that is looks to hate or anything like that, but when Ray Lewis said that, it struck a nerve. (Being a Patriots fan) I wanted Baltimore to lose Super Bowl XLVII after winning the AFC Championship game, but now I really want them to lose and for Ray Lewis to realize that God made the right choice in picking Randy Moss and the 49ers winning on February 3rd, 2013. Ray Lewis winning this Super Bowl will be a big mistake that God makes, Ray Lewis is a cocky, arrogant A#*^*@# and I hope Randy Moss gets that ring.

Go 49ers, win that 6th Lombardi Trophy for your Franchise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lsulifer86. Show lsulifer86's posts

Re: Wanting Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way

Same wishes here ! Go 49 ers... Kill 'em Baltimore Violens..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i hope it's over by halftime. i hope pollard spears himself in the head and gets knocked out of the game too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Hope Ray gets run over at the 2 yard line for the winning score.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Not a fan of Ray Lewis, but there are many more Ravens that I despise more. Miller, the description you gave, fits Suggs alot more than it does lewis. I would love to see someone beat the hell out of that punk!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No worries. the 49'ers will grant your wish.  Lewis lack of speed now that he is older will really be on display that day.  He can't cover in the passing game much anymore and LOL @ him chasing Kaepernick down.  It just might come down to his age and lack of speed as being the reason the Ravens lose this one. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll tell you what, at first I thought the 49ers would just steam roll the Ravens, but with an extra week of rest and all their experience, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they win. The Ravens can stop a passing game and with a week to rest their old legs, they may be able to stop a running game too. Only thing is...the 49ers will stop Flacco cold.

Should be a really good game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No doubt! Go 49ers!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Me TO....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

OP I am with you 100 percent. That moralizing God-talking murder-skating hypocrite must go down.

Not to mention Pollard who had the gall to mock Brady on his hit prior to getting his own fine. Never wished injury on a player but I would not shed a tear if Pollard got a taste of his own medicine. 

For the record I did think the Ravens deserved to advance and I think they'll give the niners a tough game. But I know who I'm rooting against. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'll tell you what, at first I thought the 49ers would just steam roll the Ravens, but with an extra week of rest and all their experience, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they win. The Ravens can stop a passing game and with a week to rest their old legs, they may be able to stop a running game too. Only thing is...the 49ers will stop Flacco cold.

Should be a really good game.

I'm not seeing that. Even with an anemic offense the Pats would have had a close game with them if Talib didn't get hurt.

The 9ers D isn't held together with baling wire like ours.

And even if the Ravens' D plays very tough the QB run might well unravel them.

I expect a relatively east 9ers win. But anything can happen in one game. Just ask Tyree.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Who do you want to see lose a sb more. Lewis or moss? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

It would be perfect if the Ravens were up 27-23 with Kaepernick and the 49ers driving. and Lewis has a game ending INT go through his hands...then Kaep ends up driving for the game winner...and Lewis has to explain how this was all God's plans to his teammates.

In other words, what happened to Asante in Super Bowl 42

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Certainly not Randy Moss!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

i hope it's over by halftime. i hope pollard spears himself in the head and gets knocked out of the game too

Not to worry about Pollard; he will be one of the next in line to donate his brain to science seeing as how all those helmet to helmet cheap shots are also doing him damage every game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

im the only guy rooting for the ravens here i guess. i always go for the afc team unless its pittsburgh or when indy played in it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to millergrnv's comment:

Besides wanting someone to blindside Bernard Pollard or take his knees out in a legal manner, I want Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way in this Super Bowl in New Orleans. Ray Lewis saying that "God Doesn't Make Mistakes" was a cocky & arrogant thing to say. That was absolutley outrageous to say something like that to the media. God made a mistake when it didn't find Ray Lewis guilty back in 2000. I'm not one that is looks to hate or anything like that, but when Ray Lewis said that, it struck a nerve. (Being a Patriots fan) I wanted Baltimore to lose Super Bowl XLVII after winning the AFC Championship game, but now I really want them to lose and for Ray Lewis to realize that God made the right choice in picking Randy Moss and the 49ers winning on February 3rd, 2013. Ray Lewis winning this Super Bowl will be a big mistake that God makes, Ray Lewis is a cocky, arrogant A#*^*@# and I hope Randy Moss gets that ring.

yeah yeah self righteous crap cause ur team lost to his

GO RAVENS! GO RAY!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to millergrnv's comment:

yeah yeah self righteous crap cause ur team lost to his

GO RAVENS! GO RAY!!

What annoyed me was when he said that "God doesn't make mistakes" statement and my reaction to that was this: "Really!?"

That was arrogant to say and that's why I want them to lose so bad and this is not about some self-righteous crap at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Why in the hell do you want Moss to lose? He only set the NFL record for TDs with us and has repeatedly said heloves the Pats. You are a puzzling individual.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

1st it was the Giants, now it's the Ravens. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lsulifer86. Show lsulifer86's posts

I hope Serrel Thugs gets his neck broken

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Ray had 14 tackles last week verses the Pats. What does that make them?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I have looked at that replay from a close up camera angle, and I still don't understand why people make the comment that he dropped an easy int. He'd have to be at least 6+ inches taller to have a chance to make that play. This has been sour grapes for five years running. He had NO CHANCE. Look at the video. There's your proof.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

When my Giants win, I have no beefs with the team we lost to. I certainly don't wish harm to any player. So I concur now with you. Ravens. Still want to see a great game. That is my first wish.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

im the only guy rooting for the ravens here i guess. i always go for the afc team unless its pittsburgh or when indy played in it. 

LOL, i'd root for the Steelers before I ever root for the cheapshot dirty headhunter crows