Wanting Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Wanting Ray Lewis to lose in the worse way

I guess what these sore loser ridden posters overlook is that they were dominated at the point of attack; the team & the Boston media admitted as much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yep. According to SNL skit last night- Ray will ascend to heaven at the 50 yard line if Ravens win the SB. Perfect! Bye. Bye.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ray-lewis-pays-visit-saturday-night-live-155219882--nfl.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Hmmm. of all the Ravens I think Suggs rubs me the wrong way the most. Always yapping and disrespting his opponents. I actually respect Ray as one of the greatest linebackers ever to play the game and probably the best defensive leader ever. I have a great respect for Ed Reed and Pollard is exactly what this Pats defense is missing and we would be applauding him if he was here. let's not forget Rodney was one of the dirtiest players ever and also one of my personal favorite players of ALL TIME!! I am rooting for the Niners like everyone else but I would like to see a close game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Who do you want to see lose a sb more. Lewis or moss? 

Why in the hell do you want Moss to lose? He only set the NFL record for TDs with us and has repeatedly said heloves the Pats. You are a puzzling individual.

Maybe you might remember him shooting his way out of town, then out of minny, then out of Tennessee   He said he loves the pats after it was too late.  Your a puzzling individual    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

I guess what these sore loser ridden posters overlook is that they were dominated at the point of attack; the team & the Boston media admitted as much.

I'm not taking anything away from what Baltimore did in the game to win. They did the things necessary to win and that's why they are representing the AFC in the Super Bowl. Its just that when Ray made that statement of "God doesn't make mistakes", that was ridiculous and arrogant to say. That's like saying the referee's fixed the games for him to win.

The other thing is that when your a fan of a team, your going to say or post things on a blog or whatever after your team lose a game of that magnitude in its respective sport because you don't like it when your team loses. Nobody ever wants to see their team lose and if you do, something is wrong with you. I'm not a sore loser at all, Baltimore won and they were the better team that night.