war of words in the afc east

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: war of words in the afc east

In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east:
    i hate to burst your bubble but the pats also had an easy schedule and the dolphins were re-tooling their roster after the wonderful wannestadt and cameron admins which was just as much of a handicap as the pats losing brady...because lets face it...morons in the front office just as much of a hinderence as a knee injury is with all that said...should be a two horse race in the afc east with the phins and pats being very close
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy..... The Fish's schedule was easier by 2 games. They played a LAST PLACE schedule. What schedule did the Pats play? Can you say a first place one? Let's see..... if they tied for the division, adn the Pats lost the tie breaker, what is more impressive to you? A tie having played an easier schedule or a tie playing the tougher schedule? Go ahead... you make the call. What cost the Pats l;ast season was the loss in Indy, thanks to a stupid rookie dumbazzed play by a veteran TE. What a dope!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

There was a writer on Fox Sports that had a prediction that the Jets would start out 0-5. I read that yesterday. I just looked at their schedule and ouch. They will be lucky if they go 1-4 in the first 5 games. Jets first 5 NYJ @ HOU NE @ NYJ TEN @ NYJ NYJ @ NO NYJ @ MIA Dolphins first 5 also tough. MIA @ ATL IND @ MIA MIA @ SD BUF @ MIA NYJ @ MIA Both teams may only have 2 or 3 wins between both of them after 5 games.
    Posted by kman2004

See what a first place schedule will get you? San Diego and Tennessee, not the Raid-uhs and the Browns. Two games is two games, especially in a tie breaker. Ask the Pats about that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Yea, those other teams are such trash talkers and show such disrespect for the Patriots.  You won't catch Patriots dancing on other teams logo's after they win or our coach leaving the field before a SB is over.  No not us, we are a clASS act.  
    Posted by Mercury22-The-Undefeated

Done with rehab for the time being?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

i hate to burst your bubble but the pats also had an easy schedule and the dolphins were re-tooling their roster after the wonderful wannestadt and cameron admins which was just as much of a handicap as the pats losing brady...because lets face it...morons in the front office just as much of a hinderence as a knee injury is with all that said...should be a two horse race in the afc east with the phins and pats being very close
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

I'll actually enjoy bursting your bubble, knucklehead. Since when is a new coach the same as loosing a future HOF QB? the fins played exactly 1 more /> 500 team than the Pats did last last year, with their backup QB, and ended up with the same record. You're seeing that as playing even this year? Get real.
    the fins played way over their heads with their little trick plays last year. Those plays aren't going to surprise anyone this year. The fins will be lucky to win 8 games while the pats are #1 in every power ranking out there and Vegas SB favorites.
    Not even close.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east :
    i hate to burst your bubble but the pats also had an easy schedule and the dolphins were re-tooling their roster after the wonderful wannestadt and cameron admins which was just as much of a handicap as the pats losing brady...because lets face it...morons in the front office just as much of a hinderence as a knee injury is with all that said...should be a two horse race in the afc east with the phins and pats being very close Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE I agree it will be a two horse race.  I agree that they're records will be close within the division but when the two teams play you'll see a world of difference. The Phins aren't that close.
    Posted by Ltown1

In terms of talent, I couldn't agree more.  It's the Pats' division to lose.  The Dolphins can only surprise people once.

By now, Belichick has probably finished reading and researching the entire history of the Wildcat offense (if he hasn't already).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Posted by Jimmy42Jack0
    I hate to burst your bubble the Patriots had their usual first place team schedule,at least check the prior years schedule before you say the patriots had the easiest schedule.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Porter-What a fool. He must have forgotten the second game they played against the Pats last year

Porter is like our troll friends. He only remembers what supports his opinion. Hell, he and his defense couldn't even stop a rookie QB fron a division II school in the playoffs!

The Fish's schedule was easier by 2 games. They played a LAST PLACE schedule.

Actually, the deal killer was two games. The Patriots beat the Cardinals and lost to the Chargers. The Fins reversed that. So in reality the Fins "won" the division by beating an 8-8 team. While they got slaughtered by the NFC champs by three TDs (a team NE beat by 40)!

the fins played way over their heads with their little trick plays last year. Those plays aren't going to surprise anyone this year.

Those trick plays sure didn't do them much good in the playoffs! I think they gained a total of FOUR YARDS on the wildcat plays against the Ravens!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Yea, those other teams are such trash talkers and show such disrespect for the Patriots.  You won't catch Patriots dancing on other teams logo's after they win or our coach leaving the field before a SB is over.  No not us, we are a clASS act.  
    Posted by Mercury22-The-Undefeated

Ah yes - Mercury Morris is all about class. What an example to follow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east : I'll actually enjoy bursting your bubble, knucklehead. Since when is a new coach the same as loosing a future HOF QB? the fins played exactly 1 more /> 500 team than the Pats did last last year, with their backup QB, and ended up with the same record. You're seeing that as playing even this year? Get real. the fins played way over their heads with their little trick plays last year. Those plays aren't going to surprise anyone this year. The fins will be lucky to win 8 games while the pats are #1 in every power ranking out there and Vegas SB favorites. Not even close.
    Posted by unclealfie

Gee, I didn't realize the Patriots won the Superbowl already. Aren't these the same oddsmakers who said the Dolphins would win 3 games in 2008? the minute you lose respect for your opposition is the minute you lose. Don't forget this IS a Parcells team and they did win the division last year. The Dolphins aren't a chump team regardless how Porter runs his mouth. They're a tough physical team that will contend for a wildcard spot most likely. This board gives the Phins absolutely no respect. You should because they are better than some of your Patriot ego's will allow you to admit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillLee37. Show BillLee37's posts

Re: MR. EPSTEIN... Take your bows for mr. wagner and and mr. buchholz

In Response to Re: MR. EPSTEIN... Take your bows for mr. wagner and and mr. buchholz:
    In Response to Re: MR. EPSTEIN... Take your bows for mr. wagner and and mr. buchholz : Sir, I played softball against Bill Lee and you sir are no Bill Lee.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

Cool! I tell lies on the interwebs sometimes, too!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east : Ah yes - Mercury Morris is all about class. What an example to follow.
    Posted by Patriots1970

Yep, the old Merc loves to light up that crack pipe. :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

IResponse to Re: war of words in the afc east:
    In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east : Gee, I didn't realize the Patriots won the Superbowl already. Aren't these the same oddsmakers who said the Dolphins would win 3 games in 2008? the minute you lose respect for your opposition is the minute you lose. Don't forget this IS a Parcells team and they did win the division last year. The Dolphins aren't a chump team regardless how Porter runs his mouth. They're a tough physical team that will contend for a wildcard spot most likely. This board gives the Phins absolutely no respect. You should because they are better than some of your Patriot ego's will allow you to admit.
    Posted by perfect72
          After we figured out your little wildcat thing,the Pats slapped the Fins around for 48 pts with our back-up QB in our second  meeting last year.After a 27-9 mauling by Baltimore in the wildcard game,you shouldn't be beggin people to look at what you did.You should be trying to hide it.If your plan is to count on Parcells to lead you to elite status,LOL,ask Dallas or the NY Jokes how bad an old "Tuna" can stink.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Should we even be concerned with what other teams are saying?  Seriously?  The Patriots finished with 11 wins last year without their MVP QB.  Do you really think they will worse this year?  Lets just say for your sake, the Pats only increase by one win due to Brady being back (I think it will be 3 wins better, but I am being fair as not to hurt your feelings).  Can you honestly say that the Dolphins will finish with 12 wins..................really? Wake up Dolphin fans...i dont think you can sneak your "cute" little high school offense on the league this year...the Wildcat is a trend....and it wont last....what next for the Dolphins, the wishbone?  how about student body right?  Or I know....lets try the old chestnut "guy running to the sidelines but stops just short and acts like he is talking to the coach and takes off when the ball is hiked".
    Posted by slicksteve38

Brady ain't going to save this defense.  It's put together with the hopes the offense can jump on teams early.  Against sorry defenses in the league you have a chance but when you play teams that are going to stop the Patriots look out.  It's going to be a long day for the cheats.  

Sections
Shortcuts