War room websites you use?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

War room websites you use?

What sites to you keep open on your browser during the draft? I basically have my laptop, a couple of NFL Draft magazines, 2 Sharpie pens, and NFL Network and ESPN on "recall" on my DISH remote. For websites I keep Boston.com, NFL.com, CBS Sportsline.com, ESPN open.

Let's go!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: War room websites you use?

Definitely ESPN.com just cuz theyre airing the draft...profootballtalk.com is a great site too...they usually are ridiculously good with updates and new info...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to War room websites you use?:
    What sites to you keep open on your browser during the draft? I basically have my laptop, a couple of NFL Draft magazines, 2 Sharpie pens, and NFL Network and ESPN on "recall" on my DISH remote. For websites I keep Boston.com, NFL.com, CBS Sportsline.com, ESPN open. Let's go!
    Posted by mrbungle

Twitter....Follow Mike Reiss, ESPNBoston, Adam Schefter, Mel Kiper, Pro Football Talk, ESPN, etc etc

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I split screen NFL Netwrok and ESPN for tv

For websites of coure I keep this one open but also my Pats and Schef tweets, profootballtalk, rotoworld, and espn. 

Not big into the war room vids. I actually find the pretty boring sinc you ca't see names and you can't really hear what hey ar saying very well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to War room websites you use?:
    What sites to you keep open on your browser during the draft? I basically have my laptop, a couple of NFL Draft magazines, 2 Sharpie pens, and NFL Network and ESPN on "recall" on my DISH remote. For websites I keep Boston.com, NFL.com, CBS Sportsline.com, ESPN open. Let's go!
    Posted by mrbungle

Awesome, that's pretty hardcore!

BTW, what color sharpies do you use?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

In Response to Re: War room websites you use?:
    In Response to War room websites you use? : Awesome, that's pretty hardcore! BTW, what color sharpies do you use?
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Why red, blue and silver of course!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: War room websites you use?:
    In Response to Re: War room websites you use? : Why red, blue and silver of course!
    Posted by mrbungle

Perfect!  But that's 3, you said you only have two.

Just messing with you, mentioning the sharpies was very detailed so I thought I would get even more detailed!  Enjoy the draft and with all your resources I'm going to be keeping a close eye on your updates!