Ward to New England..

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

Ward to New England..

Patsfansince1966, What are you Smoking out there? NOT Going to Happen, NOT...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Ward to New England..

James Harrison was an undrafted FA. Was cut several times. Are you saying because someone else cut him the Pats shouldn't wanr him?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Ward to New England..

3rd rd pick for Tony Gonzalez, first and foremost. Then will talk Ward.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Ward to New England..

I am getting a bit sick of the rumor trade talk. So I'll add my own hallucinatory trade : Tom Brady for the entire front 7 of the 1976 Pittsburgh Steelers. Hey we'd improve our defense....

The Pats RB rotation is fine if healthy.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Ward to New England..

[Quote]

NFL radio just like ESPN is full of self promoting idiots. You'd be better off using Tarot cards[/Quote]

Naw, Sirius sports programs are pretty good. I miss them. (My new car came with XM which I like as well. They just don't have the original sports programming like Sirius.)

This isn't NFL radio. It is original programs from Sirius.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Ward to New England..

We haven't had a young, first-rate running back who could produce consistently for several seasons since Curtis Martin. Robert Edwards could have been that but he went for a stroll on the beach. Corey Dillon was good but already past his prime. The ones we have now are good but old or brittle. Maroney is unreliable. We need help on defense. I think we should try get that through free agency and draft the best running back available to us.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ward to New England..

Umm, why give up a 3rd rounder for a free agent. I would say sign him outright instead. Moreover, he is over-rated. The Gints offensive line is a run blocking machine. NE needs an Rb with a very qucik first step because the holes close quicker with this pass blocking line.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmjoh0. Show cmjoh0's posts

Ward to New England..

Like Kyle-Cleric said, Ward is a free agent this year so NE wouldnth ave to give up any picks to get him, but i dont see them going after him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ward to New England..

m

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ward to New England..

Hello.

Derrick Ward is a FREE AGENT everyone. Why is everyone talking about giving up picks for him?!?!? If NE wants him they just have to sign him outright.

No picks involved.

Lito Shepphard is signed for ~$4 million per over the next few seasons, lost his starting job and was injured *again.*

I wouldn't take him unless Philly ate some of that contract up for us. We need helthy, non-whiny corners who can break the starting squad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Ward to New England..

If we use any of our draft picks to get Ward I might throw up in my mouth a little bit, this guy is a free agent and the Giants will resign Jacobs before him so to make this trade would be dumb. Wait till he is released then sign him or dont cause we don have a problem at running back that needs drastic action like making a trade.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

Ward to New England..

To call the original poster a moron seems a bit harsh, this idea is no worse then the larry johnson, LT, or any other rb that have been discussed.

Now Ward is a free agent, so it wouldn't cost us anything there, but I don't feel he is a great fit here. I feel they will give maroney one last year, and may even draft a rb. also jordan and morris will be given reps as usual.

Trading for a rb or getting one in free agency is one of the things I expect the pats NOT to do.

Sections
Shortcuts