Warrant issued for Hernandez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Re: Warrant issued for Hernandez

What we have learned the last 72 hours.

1 - The Patriots and Hernandez are good at videotaping things.

2 - They are also good at destroying evidence. 

3 - You can take the thug out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the thug.

Good luck in prison Aaron as you continue to be a tight end.  

New England Patriots - Cheating since the snowplow game in 1982. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

It will be interesting to see what happens.  In some ways, it sounds to me that maybe Hern is trying to protect the real murderer (one of his friends).  But Hern could have done it too.  

I doubt Hern plays this year . . .

If you are proven to be an accessory, it's as good as the murderer. That holds firm in all 50 states.  It won;t be just this year. It will be his career and he's going to jail for the rest of his life.

LMAO. No clue. Too funny.

http://www.msccsp.org/files/guidelines/offensetable.pdf

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .   here's our old friend the leopard.

This particular leopard appears to have been domesticated . . .   and yet you will notice that the tell-tale spots remain.

After hearing the sordid details of this affair, it occured to me that -- given the Pats recent propensity for lying down in crunch time and when the intensity ratchets up -- it might not be such a bad thing to have at least one guy with a muderous attitude on the team.

The problem with having actual murderers on your team ( or actual accessories . . .   or whatever Hernandez turns out to be), of course, is that they have a marked tendency to get caught.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

Well . . .   here's our old friend the leopard.

This particular leopard appears to have been domesticated . . .   and yet you will notice that the tell-tale spots remain.

After hearing the sordid details of this affair, it occured to me that -- given the Pats recent propensity for lying down in crunch time and when the intensity ratchets up -- it might not be such a bad thing to have at least one guy with a muderous attitude on the team.

The problem with having actual murderers on your team ( or actual accessories . . .   or whatever Hernandez turns out to be), of course, is that they have a marked tendency to get caught.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

lmao...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I cannot even think of a coherent speculation for what had happened. My first thought was that it was an accident, and the dumping of the body was done clumsily in a panic. But Lloyd was shot multiple times, so there goes that theory. We believe Hernandez is not the brightest bulb, but he has to be exceedingly dumb if he had planned a murder. To do it so close to where he lives? To use traceable evidence such as a car rented in his name. To be seen with the victim publicly multiple times in different places shortly before the planned murder? The most likely scenario is a situation (argument?) got out of hand with people who has little control of temper, who might have consumed alcohol and drugs.

Living well is the best revenge.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see what happens.  In some ways, it sounds to me that maybe Hern is trying to protect the real murderer (one of his friends).  But Hern could have done it too.  

I doubt Hern plays this year . . .

If you are proven to be an accessory, it's as good as the murderer. That holds firm in all 50 states.  It won;t be just this year. It will be his career and he's going to jail for the rest of his life.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. There is a difference beteen being an accessory TO a murder and being one AFTER.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

I also fully understand this guy was only 20 when they drafted him, that he's a young guy wanting to do what young guys do, but once I had a child and was married, heck, even just living together, my running and gunning days with the guys were over.....you can't live that double standard forever...some of his own teammates have stated that he was always his own worst enemy...I guess that is true.....it's the absolute worst thing in the world to have that kind of $$ and adulation and still be a child emotionally....but I just can't feel bad for the guy...if you are involved in any way when any life is taken and you try to cover it up, even if it's to protect someone else, you are.......

Banned from the team?  I guess it pays to fully inform the team when you screw up...and not lead the overhead TV cameras to the facility.......

Exactly, once he made the statements about family and settling down, being engaged, I bought it too. Once I shacked up, I mean I still kick it with the fella's, but mostly im at home handling my biz. Got 3 kids....I guess its not enough for some. He truly has messed up a once in a lifetime oppt'y and for that he should be ashamed because people were counting on him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to 19andNo's comment:

3 - You can take the thug out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the thug.

Dolphins-Cheating since 1970:

Robbie, the Dolphins owner at the time, approached then-Baltimore Colts coach Don Shula to lead his team in South Beach following the 1969 season. Shula opted to flee Baltimore for the sandy beaches, and Robbie clearly violated the league's anti-tampering rules, costing his team a first-round draft pick. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I am willing to bet that Hernandez didn't do it.  There's really no basis for the comment except to say that I generally think people, when they become successful start viewing life differently.  His buddies, on the other hand, don't enjoy the same success and have no reason to live a clean life.  

But that doesn't absolve Hernandez from his decision to cover this thing up which substantially increases the liklihood that he will be charged with more than Obstruction.

I am thinking/hoping he didnt do it but he could have drove the guy to the place where others did kill him and now he is trying to cover it up... either way there is no excuse for Hernandez to engage with shady people... he obviously wants to act like a thug and now he will be treated like one if any of this is true.... complete shame imo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

God bless America ! Guilty without even holding a trial! No evidence has been produced to even come close to a Grand jury inquiry, yet you dumb clucks already have Hernandez serving life! Please don't any of you who have predetermined the fate of Hernandez move to my neighborhood.

What else is new? Just like George Zimmerman was convicted before the pictures of the injuries to his face & head came out, even though Trayvon Martin was seen by a witness on top of him pummeling him "MMA style".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

In response to 19andNo's comment:

Dolphins-Cheating since 1970:

Robbie, the Dolphins owner at the time, approached then-Baltimore Colts coach Don Shula to lead his team in South Beach following the 1969 season. Shula opted to flee Baltimore for the sandy beaches, and Robbie clearly violated the league's anti-tampering rules, costing his team a first-round draft pick. 

Dolphins, who likes the Dolphins?  I'm just stating the facts on what we have learned the last 72 hours. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

19andNo, funny, I don't read those 3 items as 'facts'.  They strike me as opinions but perhaps that's just me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

We have yet to hear that the survalence hard drive or phone contained any evidence of any crime that Aaron was aware of (that is a lot to prove)...with all that has been releaced, why NO info on that...Barring any evidence of that he is only guilty of destroying his own property and cleaning his house...Also the crime sceen has been determined to be the location in which the body was found...No info on the gun found at the sceen that was not the murder weapon...or if it was fired...the obstruction indictment could be nothing more than futile fishing trip and can be obtained if they can prove Aaron knowingly misrepresented ANY fact includeing a name or time...I see no real evidence, other than surcumstancial...YET MOST OF YOU HAVE HIM CONVICTED...and none of you have anything other than your opinion to convict....I certainly hope none of you have EVER served on a jury...

REALY PATHETIC............ 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Ropes and Gray is a well known, politically connected firm...I used to use them to do my bond due dillgence work....they may be extended every courtesy which could be including and up to time to get affairs in order for an agreement that AH will be there when requested to be there...that he will turn himself in once Ropes and Gray are told a warrant has been issued to avoid a public spectacle.....for all we know he's already done that and they are talking to him right now....don't doubt for a second that there are members of the Ropes and Gray crim inal law staff that have worked for local DA's offices and there is a limited fraternity of lawyers and law schools in the area....they tend to know one another , may have gone to law school together and many of the judges they'll be dealing with...favors are done...courtesies are extended when possible, especially for some well heeled clients with powerful lawyers

MelWitt,

I believe you are right on the money with your post. Some of my law school classmates went to work for Ropes and Gray after graduation.

There are professional courtesies extended all the time to certain clients for certain lawyers.

Highly doubt that we will see a "perp" walk in this case. Quite the opposite. To the best of their ability, bring him in with the least amount of attention possible.

If Hernandez is completely innocent of any legal wrong doing, or at least the Bristol County D.A. cannot fashion a case beyond a reasonable doubt, nobody can make the charge the he was not ably represented nor was he railroaded.

There is no statute of limitation on homicide. But there is double jeopardy. So it is more important to get it right than get it fast.

Nobody is talking about the one sure victim here. Lyoyd. A 27 year old man shot multiple times and left in an industrial park. He is not coming back. Ever. But he does not play for the Patriots. Yet his murder, and his life now gone, is just as important in the eyes of the law as the man of the hour.

His family deserves to know what happened. His family deserves a criminal trial for anybody and everybody involved. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

1. Kevin ArmstrongKevin Armstrong @KevinGArmstrong1m

Another group of detectives, state police officers entered home now.

2. Police have cut off traffic outside Aaron Hernandez's house pic.twitter.com/ZtbkLIQVPv

Sections
Shortcuts