Warren and Bodden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Warren and Bodden

Players starting who are #1 on the depth chart.....not #2 and #3....Improved D!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Warren and Bodden:
    [QUOTE]What should we expect from them next season assuming they are healthy again?
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

I gotta think that Ty Warren will be able to contribute

I wonder about Leigh Bodden since he's starting to get up there in age at a position (CB) that depends on speed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I think Warren will be solid still. He's not old to the point of where he's in a serious decline. I think he still has 2 more years until we see that. In the Patriots 3-4, he's more relied upon as a run-stopper, where age doesn't effect his play as much.
    I think Bodden will still be solid. He has good technique, which will allow him to maintain solid play. The good news for him is that McCourty will be their #1, so he probably won't be asked to cover the opponent's top receivers too often. If they can improve the pass rush, which I think they will (as bad as it was this year, they still improved it since last year). Last year QB's were standing alone in a clean pocket the whole year. They at least pushed the pocket a little bit this year, making QB's a little more uncomfortable. If they can just add ONE guy who can wreak havoc, and Cunningham can progress a little bit, I think this defense will stun some people.
    My bold prediction for next year: The Patriots have a top 5 run defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I would expect about the same till we actually hire real coordinators that know how to adjust and adapt in game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Warren is a big body that refuses to move, that won't change, hopefully. 

Bodden is a cover corner, his speed doesn't mean anything, but I doubt his speed shouldn't be effected by a rotator cuff injury. 

We still need a pass rusher if we want to do anything next season. Neither of these two will improve that. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Bodden and warren come back.  Warren takes his rightful place beside wilfork and we have a D with Wilfork and the warrens flanking, with a big rookie/ Brace/Moore subbing in.  We get a beastly OLB to pressure the pocket this D is going to be dangerous!  Bodden comes back and we get 2 probowl CB's (Bodden and McCourty)  I am really looking forward to FA and the draft Go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Warren and Bodden:
    [QUOTE]I would expect about the same till we actually hire real coordinators that know how to adjust and adapt in game.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

pretty much agree. BB needs to clean house and get some better coordinators