Warren Sapp Calls Haynesworth a Turd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Warren Sapp Calls Haynesworth a Turd

Spot on!

"So when Bill got him -- I love Belichick, I love that defense, I love everything about the man -- but you can't make a turd out of something that he's not. He's a turd. When you're sitting there beside London Fletcher who has more tackles than God and has Pro Bowls, and you've got just two? And you start talking about $100 million in six years instead of seven? Are you kidding me?"

Sapp, a Super Bowl champion and seven-time Pro Bowler, was asked if he has ever spoken to Haynesworth.

"No, because normally I'm at Pro Bowls and Super Bowls," Sapp said. "You have to be on a certain level to be around. Bill Russell said it best. Champions like to hang around with other champions."

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/warren-sapp-slams-albert-haynesworth-calls-him-a-turd-who-was-only-motivated-by-money.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Warren Sapp Calls Haynesworth a Turd

Im no Sapp fan in terms of his football predictions and things but he played his tail off on every snap and he is right about that. This is why I didnt like the move. If he wasnt motivated to play for 41 million in garaunteed money, than why would he bust his hump  here making 1.5 million????

Dude dont even like football, he was just taking what he was allowed to.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Add Nhamdi to that list, his next deal will be a one year minimal contract at the rate he is going.

My problem is when B.B. finally realizes these guys are no good and releases them, people say "give him credit, he is very good at knowing when to cut guys"  or "atleast he didnt keep him to just save face"  "he knows how to evaluate"

Well why did he get the guy in the 1st place?

I dont want to hear that when Bodden is cut and NOONE gets him. This just means he got fleeced and payed for someone noone else would have.

Logan?  Fleeced.

Adalius, Fleeced

Chad Ocho Stinko, Fleeced and gettin every penny of his original contract.

TBC, fleeced...where is he now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

In Response to Re: Warren Sapp Calls Haynesworth a Turd:
    [QUOTE]Stinko is next. This is why the Pats shouldn't sign a guy just because he was a free agent or was cut.  This is why all the people that say, "they should sign Blank" should SHUT UP. How many guys that are good on one team and then go to another team as free agents disappear?  For every one that is good on the new team, there are probably about ten that stink. Look at TJ Housmanzadeh, for example.  Or Anquan Boldin.  Or Ronnie Brown even.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

I will admit with no regret that I was excited when they signed Big Al.  The downside was obvious but the investment was barely anything comparitively.  This is one of those situations where, if he worked out, BB would be a god and revered for years to come .... if he didn't work out .... well.. it was a low investment and just cut him.... which they have.

No harm, no foul...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

No...he's a turd!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

You got a pretty good one in Mike Vrabel years ago. I was upset when the Steelers didn't resign him. People in Pittsburgh said he couldn't play here, especially the arrogant sports-commentators, my answer to them was...Yet he could play on the team of the Decade!