Warren Sapp doesnt seem to like Bill hahaha

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Warren Sapp doesnt seem to like Bill hahaha

I previously watched nfl network until I got tired if sapps stupid opinions. Full of hot air, I watch NBC pro football talk

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Why is hatred always connected to jealousy?

i hate the Yankees, but I'm not jealous of their success.

Probably the biggest gripe people have with pats fans. Makes sit seem like we find it unfathomable that someone could dislike the organization unless they were jealous of us

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought the comments had more to do with, kind of like...Lombardi already talked like this, Belichick talks like this...why are we doing the same type of interview again? I kind of took it that way.

It would be nice to not see Pioli's mug on TV anymore....I think others feel the same way. He's not a very likable guy and he failed miserably in KC. Go away.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Remember,in every Patriots haters tree,there's always Sapp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I thought the comments had more to do with, kind of like...Lombardi already talked like this, Belichick talks like this...why are we doing the same type of interview again? I kind of took it that way.

It would be nice to not see Pioli's mug on TV anymore....I think others feel the same way. He's not a very likable guy and he failed miserably in KC. Go away.

Yes, Pioli is a real meanie, isn't he? I wish the NFLN would hire Bob Barker so I could feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Christ, did anyone ever remind you what a tool you are?  I've never seen a late 40 something so against learning things from people who know more than they do. 12 year old inbreds, sure. Then again, I don't know any male cupcake bakers either.

Late 40's?? Hahahaa! Hey listen, just because I own a few things and I'm doing ok, doesn't mean I'm that old. And just because I know more about football than you, doesn't mean I'm older than you. Sorry.

As for Pioli, it's funny watching this fraud try to improve his image after he peed on KC and their fans. I mean you can pee on people, but you can't pee on them if you do the job he did.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

For those interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXExcM76isg

Its Sapp without question.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Remember,in every Patriots haters tree,there's always Sapp.

*he really did say that*.  

Im playing a trump cacardamom magician at a show picks the biggest guy in the audience.  Hands the guy a sledge hmmer and says " I'm going to place my head on this stump, and I want you to hit me".  The guy oes " he'll yeah".  

10 years later in the hospital the magician wakes up from his com and says  " Ta da ! ". 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts