Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.:
    He;s probably too old, so then it becomes a cost issue for people hiring. If you have a bulge in great candidates, which is likely at this point, the younger ones are going to be cheaper than PatsFan1966. Also, I don't think PatsFan1966 is willing to move either. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

It all depends on your skills in this economy. The unemployment rate for educated employees is half of the norm.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Reports say educated persons have a lower unemployment rate.

http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

He was a complete fraud in every sense of the word. I laid into him on a couple occaisions and simply stopped bothering with wasting my time feeding his hunger for attention. His supposed apology thread made it quite obvious that we were dealing with a straight BSer. The animals stop coming to feed when there is no food. He was an expert at making many of us react, which is exactly the only reason he came here so much. If nobody responded to any of his crap, he wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks. If you really believed all his sob stories, you were had by an attention starved low life loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Popularly published unemployment stats are broad and largely nonspecific by industry.  I don't know enough about the academic sector to speak directly to his skill set.  That said, if he has the credentials that he claims to have (which appears to be in question) then it wouldn't surprise me if interpersonal skills were his obstacle to employment.  I do a lot of interviewing and, as in the case in most industries, credentials will often get you an interview but it's your performance in the interview that lands the job (subject to background screening of course).  If he presents at all to an interviewer the way he did in here he'd be toast after 30 seconds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

He was a complete fruad in every sense of the word. I laid into him a a couple occaisions and simply stopped bothering with wasting my time feeding his hunger for attention. His supposed apology thread made it quite obvious that we were dealing with a straight BSer. The animals stop coming to feed when there is no food. He was an expert at making many of us react, which is exactly the only reason he came here so much. If nobody responded to any of his crap, he wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks. If you really believed all his sob stories, you were had by an attention starved low life loser.
    Posted by tanbass

I really do wish you wouldn't sugar coat it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : I really do wish you wouldn't sugar coat it.
    Posted by ATJ

LMAO

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Popularly published unemployment stats are broad and largely nonspecific by industry.  I don't know enough about the academic sector to speak directly to his skill set.  That said, if he has the credentials that he claims to have (which appears to be in question) then it wouldn't surprise me if interpersonal skills were his obstacle to employment.  I do a lot of interviewing and, as in the case in most industries, credentials will often get you an interview but it's your performance in the interview that lands the job (subject to background screening of course).  If he presents at all to an interviewer the way he did in here he'd be toast after 30 seconds.
    Posted by ATJ

My thoughts exactly. I am responsible for staffing my project, and one of the things I look for is the ability to get along with others. An abrasive personality will only cause unnecessary conflict. And this fool has an abrasive manner on steroids.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PFS1966. Show PFS1966's posts

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : My thoughts exactly. I am responsible for staffing my project, and one of the things I look for is the ability to get along with others. An abrasive personality will only cause unnecessary conflict. And this fool has an abrasive manner on steroids.
    Posted by xBruzer77

You've met this person in person?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

And he's back.... well it was nice for awhile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : You've met this person in person?
    Posted by PFS1966

No, thank the Lord. Your posts are proof enough.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PFS1966. Show PFS1966's posts

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : No, thank the Lord. Your posts are proof enough.
    Posted by xBruzer77

Well, I guess you love to lie.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And he's back.... well it was nice for awhile
    Posted by PatsEng

It was fantastic while he was away!  Now that he's back it kinda feels scummy around here.  Oh well, the dude will never get another reply or any attention from me.  Zip, zero.... he doesn't exist to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah I had fun with my last discussion with his backwards looping debates but while he was gone I realized how nice it was so instant ignore this time around.

I suggest to all just ignore and don't reply anymore maybe they will just leave the forum quietly this time

Sad part is he's 1 of 4 I will have on permanent ignore (the other 3 just being trolls who were just annoying more then comical)

Which includes you steelcurtain  />.>    actually I apologize I can't even joke about you steel, you are better then some Pats fan. Glad to have you around

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The ignore button is your friend.

Sections
Shortcuts