Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.

Lets all work together to get this stick in the mud booted again...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

He is just going to keep coming back to upset us. Just put him on ignore and don't respond to anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Poof his posts are gone. Banned again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Hopefully he is. Thank you mods!

Everyone, he is probably going to come back again. Just ignore him and report him for trolling once he gives himself away as a user that was previously banned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.:
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Hahahaha!  What will he do all day without this place? Hahahaha!  Guy will go more craz....if that's possible!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Posted by CaptainZdeno33

That didn't take long! It was being nasty in another thread, so I reported it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : Chris, nice post! I know this is just an online discussion board, but what people post says a lot about their character. I'm sure your 'cuz' will be successful if he has the same out-look on life that you do.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

I'm with you on this.  I say the same thing about driving on the road.  How you behave around others in an anonymous manner when you know you'll probably never meet them in person says a lot about who you are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, do we have a hidden mod posting with us? I've never seen a person get booted so quick before.

Thank you Mods for keeping this one of the best forums on the net. Honestly for sports this forum is by far and away one of the best on the net and I attribute that to all the great posters here

Sections
Shortcuts