Was at the game in Seattle...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

Was at the game in Seattle...

Couple things...

There were a lot of Pats fans.  Walking past them after the game everyone seemed to have the same look of "Man, Pats just let one get away."

After all the trash talking by the Seahawks, the ints, all the long passes given up by the secondary, and all the rain and noise, and all the travel, and the Pats not bringing their A game, it really just came down to 1 or 2 plays.  The int in the endzone, and the biggest one, the intentional grounding at the end of the half. Should have just taken the field goal but...

The Seattle fans were extremely loud, until Welker scored that TD to take the lead.  Lots of Pats fans sitting on that side, around me and we just went crazy. That shut em up for a while lol.  Great route/pass/catch.  The 4th quarter yelling was unbelievable. My ears were still ringing for about 2 hours after the game.  All the other Pats scores or redzone turnovers were on the other side of the stadium.

I've been reading all the posts since last night.  Everyone's gotta relax.  Seattle is a good team with a great defense and an amazing homefield advantage between all the noise and the rain.  It was like a playoff game to this town and team, a statement game. 

and...Injuries are literally hurting the Pats. Ha. Gregory has been injured and I'm thinking that his presence would have helped the secondary out tremendously. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Re: Was at the game in Seattle...

Well when the Pats come to town, it's the Super Bowl for that team and fans.  Even a team with no natural enemies like Seattle.  I mean the Jets still treat that one playoff win over the Pats a couple years ago the same way a Steeler fan treats their 6 SB wins combined.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well when the Pats come to town, it's the Super Bowl for that team and fans.  Even a team with no natural enemies like Seattle.  I mean the Jets still treat that one playoff win over the Pats a couple years ago the same way a Steeler fan treats their 6 SB wins combined.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's well documented that even though the Patriots have not won a superbowl in 8 years, went 3 years without a playoff win that every team in the NFL treats a game against NE as "their superbowl"  I've heard about guys staying late at practice, watching game film of the 2001-2004 Patriots teams, pumping out a few extra reps and having their offense practice againsts local HS team's defenses to make it seem more realistic.

[/QUOTE]

It is very well documented that the Same Old Jets, who have not won anything in 43 years, can sometimes win a game against a good team since no good team can get up to play them.  Every game against the Jets is a trap game.   

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im going to enjoy when the seahawks dont make the playoffs

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no doubt that was their SB.  They did the same thing against GB.  It still doesn't excuse the horrid offense at times.

[/QUOTE]

So, you're saying that the Seahawks played in back to back week superbowls?

[/QUOTE]

the packers game wasnt last week you dimwit

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no doubt that was their SB.  They did the same thing against GB.  It still doesn't excuse the horrid offense at times.

[/QUOTE]

So, you're saying that the Seahawks played in back to back week superbowls?

[/QUOTE]

the packers game wasnt last week you dimwit

[/QUOTE]

What do you think his IQ is?  I don't think it's higher than 90. I really don't.  Anyone who has to say "so, are you saying" needing to clarify at the rate he does, clearly isn't very bright.

[/QUOTE]

im really starting to believe most people who post on here dont have an IQ above 90.....espescially if they believe in anything old and senile babe says.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I'm sorry for you loss....lol.

Actually, despite the outcome it's a blast watching games live. Very different from watching on t.v. - each way has it's pros/cons

altho watching game live can be expensive. It's obscene how pricey most of the tickets are.  I'd much rather bring my family to some of the minor league sporting events where tickets cost $7 each, then I'm more than happy to buy the $5 hot dog...lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bunker- Are you doing that infantile "name calling" again. hey when losing an argument just start calling people names like Bunker here does.

geez-grow up-add something worth while to the conversation or just take a walk-thanks from everybody

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  That folks is called irony.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts