Was at the game...disappointed by some of our fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Was at the game...disappointed by some of our fans

First off, what a game! Great showing by the defense and although the offense was mediocre in the 2nd half, they stepped up in the last drive.

Anyways, I was laughing at the people leaving the game after Brady threw that pick. With 1 timeout and the 2 minute warning remaining, that game was not over! If the defense forces a 3 and out (as they did), the Patriots still have a chance to win.

Seeing people give up so easily made the win even more enjoyable for those who stayed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Was at the game...disappointed by some of our fans

Was it giving up or hoping to get home before midnight?  Isn't that place almost half empty most of the time this late in a game, win or lose?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Was it giving up or hoping to get home before midnight?  Isn't that place almost half empty most of the time this late in a game, win or lose?

Perhaps both. However, a lot of people left immediately after the interception, so I think it was more of the former.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Don't yall got to work????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Getzo, lost my job in late August, I got time on my hands!!  )-:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Bro, August 27th for me.... weird... and it still hurts.... still looking as well. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

God bless you man, I hope you find something soon. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Whatever!!!!  You should have read the cry babies here!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Thanks, Getzo...  tough part for me, I am up in years and mentally am not ready to fully retire, yet.  Got plenty of "honey-do" stuff done around the house, though!  The missus is happy!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

First off, what a game! Great showing by the defense and although the offense was mediocre in the 2nd half, they stepped up in the last drive.

Anyways, I was laughing at the people leaving the game after Brady threw that pick. With 1 timeout and the 2 minute warning remaining, that game was not over! If the defense forces a 3 and out (as they did), the Patriots still have a chance to win.

Seeing people give up so easily made the win even more enjoyable for those who stayed.

You are disappointed that some people decided not to stick around to the final seconds but instead decided that they'd had enough and wanted to try to avoid three hours of Rt 1.

To each their own.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Bro, August 27th for me.... weird... and it still hurts.... still looking as well. 

Best of luck fellas. keep your spirits up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Guarantee you RKrap left with his Ipad and drove home to Sharon.   We have the worst, spoiled loser fans.  Many are great and have been there for years, but I hate this new, yet older fan contingent who should be selling their tickets if they don't want to be there.

They come in late, leave early, and generally SUCK.  F them.  They are an embarrassment.

They come in their Chevy Suburbans, flat screen tvs, etc, go in late, don't make any noise when the D is on the field, and then leave early.

$100 RKrap left early.

$100.

Total loser.

The bold part is a perfect description of the folks in the row in front of me (about 3-4 seats over to the right).

I just thought it was sad...to me, it was clear that people had given up due to the fact they left right after the interception...that says more than just wanting to "beat the traffic."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You are disappointed that some people decided not to stick around to the final seconds but instead decided that they'd had enough and wanted to try to avoid three hours of Rt 1.

To each their own.

Negative as always. 3 hours? Took me half an hour today....lucky i guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

God bless you man, I hope you find something soon. 

Good luck to both of you.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

THANKS, Bostate, Fletcher and all.. appreciate the sentiments..  the chin IS up!  Now, let's get talking about Pats and the upside of football fandom!!!!  (-;

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

You will not lobby for allies here and win, Bustchise.

We know you are VERY jealous of our great win and your embarrassing home loss, but forget this little crusade to use your various creative board names to try to make it seem you're more than one person.

Just forget it.

Your Jets are horrendous.

Unreal, this guy is about as sick as they come.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I guess I could understand the "gotta work Monday morning" excuse if it was a night game, but it ended at what 7:35? If you don't want to deal with Rt. 1, then why even bother going?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

You will not lobby for allies here and win, Bustchise.

We know you are VERY jealous of our great win and your embarrassing home loss, but forget this little crusade to use your various creative board names to try to make it seem you're more than one person.

Just forget it.

Your Jets are horrendous.

Unreal, this guy is about as sick as they come.

Note how all of his names swarm at the same time. Note how you never see them isolated posting on their own accord on random threads.

It's because he tries to showcase/sell them as different people. That's why they all miracously happen to be in the same thread post, after post, all at once.

He's too stupid to see ho obvious that is.

The other dead giveaway is how "Bustchise", his default, unabashed Jets name, is missing.

He can only sign in and out so many times and with his Jets losing, NE winning the way they did, he will not be here.

I don't know what I find more humorous...your irrational attempts to defile the best QB you may ever see in your life or the fact you think I'm bustchise. If you only knew.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I guess I could understand the "gotta work Monday morning" excuse if it was a night game, but it ended at what 7:35? If you don't want to deal with Rt. 1, then why even bother going?

Hey Muzz. That's basically my point. With 2:13 left in the game, and with many other people leaving, why not just stay and see what happens? I don't think you are going to "beat the traffic" that significantly. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Hey Muzz. That's basically my point. With 2:13 left in the game, and with many other people leaving, why not just stay and see what happens? I don't think you are going to "beat the traffic" that significantly. 

see the game to the end.  Tickets are expensive nowadays, and like you said...you prolly don't save that much time.  Traffic is just going to be bad unless you leave at the 3rd quarter or something

Agreed. With how expensive tickets are and with the area around Gillette, stay at home and watch the game on tv if there is a chance that traffic could be an inconvenience to you...it does not make you less of a fan for doing so.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

It was dissapointing watch many fans leave after failing to convert on 4th down. It was worse than dissapointing watching them leave in droves after the Brady pick. We had a group of saints fans in the row in front of us asking us if fans leave early in NE all the time. I told them unfortunately it occurs at most games... they were sort of stunned and incredulous saying we should be fortunate to have the kind of team and success the Pat's have had.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Been saying we have some of the worst "Home" fans in the league. Easily one of the  most spoiled and sadly quiet home stadiums to visit. Hope they had their Tivo set.........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Been saying we have some of the worst "Home" fans in the league. Easily one of the  most spoiled and sadly quiet home stadiums to visit. Hope they had their Tivo set.........

It's dissapointing. When the Pat's are on D to start the 2nd half most of the seats are empty and there is no energy in the stadium. I know some will take offense to this but we are some of the most spoiled entitled fans in the NFL. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

It's dissapointing. When the Pat's are on D to start the 2nd half most of the seats are empty and there is no energy in the stadium. I know some will take offense to this but we are some of the most spoiled entitled fans in the NFL. 

Unfortunately, this is true.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

The 1st SB opened the door for the bandwagoners and the next 2 paved the way for the front running "Semi" fan who could afford the increased ticket prices to engulf the stadium in silence...........

Sections
Shortcuts