Was at the game...disappointed by some of our fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Was at the game...disappointed by some of our fans

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Been saying we have some of the worst "Home" fans in the league. Easily one of the  most spoiled and sadly quiet home stadiums to visit. Hope they had their Tivo set.........

It's dissapointing. When the Pat's are on D to start the 2nd half most of the seats are empty and there is no energy in the stadium. I know some will take offense to this but we are some of the most spoiled entitled fans in the NFL. 

The 1st SB opened the door for the bandwagoners and the next 2 paved the way for the front running "Semi" fan who could afford the increased ticket prices to engulf the stadium in silence...........

I never thought I would say this but I miss the old stadium. The noise that place could generate was awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Been saying we have some of the worst "Home" fans in the league. Easily one of the  most spoiled and sadly quiet home stadiums to visit. Hope they had their Tivo set.........

It's dissapointing. When the Pat's are on D to start the 2nd half most of the seats are empty and there is no energy in the stadium. I know some will take offense to this but we are some of the most spoiled entitled fans in the NFL. 

The 1st SB opened the door for the bandwagoners and the next 2 paved the way for the front running "Semi" fan who could afford the increased ticket prices to engulf the stadium in silence...........

I never thought I would say this but I miss the old stadium. The noise that place could generate was awesome.

I don't miss my a.r.s.e getting stuck frozen to the metal benches, Do miss the tailgaiting in the dirt lot tho............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Unreal, this guy is about as sick as they come.

MoreRings, Don't know you. Just like you don't know me.  Sorry, to be the first one to tell you that you've bought into Harvey's lies. Remember, he's a salesman of lies.  You're the victim.

You are obviously are the victim of something that happened a long time ago.  Dude, get a life.  Honestly how many accounts on a Pats board?  How much abuse can you take?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I don't miss my a.r.s.e getting stuck frozen to the metal benches, Do miss the tailgaiting in the dirt lot tho............

Agreed about the benches, cold as heck. Miss those days of the rowdy crowd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I am not even sure it was the design of the stadium at all. It was the fans.

RKrap leaving early, posting here today from his Ipad is why our fans blow. He represents it.

Look at his "I was there" camp comments. He is more interested in image than being real.

He's a loser.

I believe rkarp was posting from his ipad tailgating prior to the game starting.  Curious, what is your problem with that?  Were you at the game or do you watch it from the basement with mother?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It was dissapointing watch many fans leave after failing to convert on 4th down. It was worse than dissapointing watching them leave in droves after the Brady pick. We had a group of saints fans in the row in front of us asking us if fans leave early in NE all the time. I told them unfortunately it occurs at most games... they were sort of stunned and incredulous saying we should be fortunate to have the kind of team and success the Pat's have had.

Those who left, got what they deserved. Missed one of the best finishes in Pat's history.  Bunch of losers in my book.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Send me your $100. Saw the entire game along with my entire section, not an empty seat near me. 

went North to Fenway and made it by inning 3. 

For what its worth, tell me what stadium in this country does not empty out early regardless of outcome? Same with Fenway last night. More empties at Fenway than Foxboro.

dont undrrstand the ipad envy, but Rusty seems envious of anyone with a life. Sad way to live, full of jealousy, envy and regret. I can see why he is here 24/7 with 300 posts per day, stalking the rest of us who actually live and enjoy our lives.

i have repeatedly offered him my Denver tickets, but he refuses to answer. I think his mother feels it is too long of a bus ride. What say you Russ? Take the lint out of the wallet and put your money where your mouth is?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I guess I could understand the "gotta work Monday morning" excuse if it was a night game, but it ended at what 7:35? If you don't want to deal with Rt. 1, then why even bother going?

....and today is a holiday so most didn't even have to go to work. 

It was a great game all the way through.  I, too, thought it was over after the interception.  However, I kept the TV on (I live in Florida).  To me there is one word for it -- UNBELIEVABLE.  I think that this was probably his best 2-minute [oops, 1:13] drive for a win.

I kept asking all game long -- "Where is Austin Collie?"  Well, they finally used him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When was the last time you were at a Pats home game?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yesterday

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

It is embarrassing. Other fans come into that place too, with season ticket holders like RKrap selling them off or not caring.

I hate it.   We have some awful, spoiled fans. It's night and day from the 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s.

2007 changed it all, and for all the wrong reasons.  

So says the "fan" who last went to a game and cheered the young stud QB Plunkett. 

Oh yeah, I fogot you are a "fan" because your uncle went to a game once.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I'm disappointed by our "fans" here all the time...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I don't care what stadium you go to, people leave early to beat traffic. You take a chance doing this. The people that left early paid the price of missing one of the greatest last minute wins in the last 20 years....can't say I feel bad for them.

The worst part of Gillette IMO is the club seats. Smack dab in the middle of the stadium, usually half empty while they are all inside staying warm eating shrimp cocktail. What a waste of seats that entire red section is.....hardly ever full. Those are the fans that are the biggest joke. My guess is a large majority of those are just company seats given away to casual fans. It just looks silly each week to see the middle of the stadium so empty.....and it gets worse as it gets colder.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yesterday

Perfect.  So, you can see first hand the length of the lines at the concession stands.  This is a major problem at the stadium.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

First off, what a game! Great showing by the defense and although the offense was mediocre in the 2nd half, they stepped up in the last drive.

Anyways, I was laughing at the people leaving the game after Brady threw that pick. With 1 timeout and the 2 minute warning remaining, that game was not over! If the defense forces a 3 and out (as they did), the Patriots still have a chance to win.

Seeing people give up so easily made the win even more enjoyable for those who stayed.

Upset as I was at much of Brady's play I never leave early. Never.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Why don't people just do their homework on Foxboro if they hate the traffic so much. I haven't taken rt 1 or paid for parking for about 8 years or so.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Why don't people just do their homework on Foxboro if they hate the traffic so much. I haven't taken rt 1 or paid for parking for about 8 years or so.

homecheese, shuttfu! i've got my secret route too but you'll have better luck getting my favourite trout pools and grouse coverts out of me. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Yesterday

Perfect.  So, you can see first hand the length of the lines at the concession stands.  This is a major problem at the stadium.

Not that bad really.  I got a beer at halftime quickly without missing anything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

homecheese, shuttfu! i've got my secret route too but you'll have better luck getting my favourite trout pools and grouse coverts out of me. 

LOL!! I know, right after I posted it, I thought oh $#!+ bad idea! Only I can't edit the freakin post because the damn site is all messed up

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

LOL!! I know, right after I posted it, I thought oh $#!+ bad idea! Only I can't edit the freakin post because the damn site is all messed up

That's okay.  at least you didn't mention street names! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My uncle went to a game "once"? Seasong tickets since 1978, bandwagon boy loser.  SB 20, 1985 AFC Title game in Miami, and they were there yesterday when the gates open and got their seats before kick off unlike you.

I wasn't even born yet when Plunkett was a Patriot.

Looks like struck a nerve, huh?    I knew you were a fraud the day I had you pegged as an ESPN employee.

Your mommy's brother goes to games.

RKarp goes to games.

Nod to RKarp.  No one cares about your mommy's brother.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No one cares about...people with an agenda...

No one has a bigger agenda than you. 

No one.

Can't make it up.

Tears.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Yesterday

They have a new app now for season ticket holders where you can order food from your phone and pick it up in an express line. 

As far as it goes for me I am a creature of habit or supersticious usually get into the stadium 1/2 hour before kick-off, restroom, one beer and that's it. Usually don't leave my seat for the rest of the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

All I know is back when I used to attend games, we as home fans were banned from Monday night football !!!! Now we don't need to go to that extreme again ........but this is the polar opposite

Sections
Shortcuts