Was Moss missed on Sunday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Was Moss missed on Sunday?

Other than the series of really bad plays (Brady interception, Crumpler Drop, Botched fake punt) , what struck me most about the game Sunday was how badly Moss (or a legitamate deep-threat) was needed.  Not having the legitmate deep threat allowed Ryan to do what he did to Brady and the Patriots offense.

I am very interested to see how this is addressed by BB in the offseason.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Was Moss missed on Sunday?

I was waiting for the Moss threadsd to start.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Moss of 2007 would have helped but present day Moss is useless.  The point is valid though. 

What stood out to me was that the Green Ellis, Woodhead, Edelman, etc..  of the world are 'cast offs' for a reason just like the Cromartie, Holmes, Edwards, of the world are high priced talent for a reason. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: Was Moss missed on Sunday?:
    [QUOTE]You call Cromartie, Edwards and Holmes "talent"? One knows how to drop trow for nameless females, another knows how to drink and drive and the other knows how to commit assault.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Please stop.

I wish the Pats have these type of players than an stupid average player.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

They already had plenty of recievers that couldn't get open, why would they need Moss?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from topflite2. Show topflite2's posts

No Moss was not missed.

Take a look at the Super Bowl Championship teams we have had.

We RAN the ball to set-up the pass.  I love Brady as much as the next guy but we need run the BALL. 

Mark Ingram PLEASE.

We need to Hit the Quaterback as well.  Speed Rushers or OLB's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crabcakesandfootball. Show Crabcakesandfootball's posts

In Response to Re: Was Moss missed on Sunday?:
    [QUOTE]No Moss was not missed. Take a look at the Super Bowl Championship teams we have had. We RAN the ball to set-up the pass.  I love Brady as much as the next guy but we need run the BALL.  Mark Ingram PLEASE. We need to Hit the Quaterback as well.  Speed Rushers or OLB's.
    Posted by topflite2[/QUOTE]

That should be addressed since the Pats hold #17, 28 and 33.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

They couldn't have done what they did at that end of the year this year with Moss. 

That said, Tate was and has been a non factor. He can't get open, and he can't make the big play like Moss.

The Patriots really  missed that WR deep threat. I think you could see them go first round in drafting a wr this year. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I missed Moss just as Much as I missed him in the first game we lost to the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts