was SOLDER just WELKERED by the PATS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: was SOLDER just WELKERED by the PATS?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

I WAS AS shocked that solder was playin today as i was with welk playin so soon after his obvious concussion.. no kidding he got dinked again and had to leave the game.. now we b talkin 2 in 2 weeks. now u gotta actual CRISIS! CANT PLAY HIM AT LEAST FOR REST OF REGULAR SEASON.. ONE MORE AND UR PUTTING HIS CARRER IN DANGER A LA KEVIN KOLB.. CANT BELIEVE HOW RECKLESS teams still are with this stuffff

Doctors clear players to play and then they play, playa.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

I WAS AS shocked that solder was playin today as i was with welk playin so soon after his obvious concussion.. no kidding he got dinked again and had to leave the game.. now we b talkin 2 in 2 weeks. now u gotta actual CRISIS! CANT PLAY HIM AT LEAST FOR REST OF REGULAR SEASON.. ONE MORE AND UR PUTTING HIS CARRER IN DANGER A LA KEVIN KOLB.. CANT BELIEVE HOW RECKLESS teams still are with this stuffff

Doctors clear players to play and then they play, playa.

yep because guys dont lie and no common sense is involved.. it should mandatory that a guy like solder should miss atleast a game esp against a minor team like dolphs.. need him for raves.. now he'll hav eto miss that game.. cant play him or take that risk..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda.....He got hurt, we have to move on without him.  Story of the Season for the Pats. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Lots of comments surfaced here when Welkie was allowed to play and then got another concussion.  Interesting to see if the same comments come up here about Solder.  I doubt it though. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

he's playing like matt light out there anyway.  next

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Can someone explain to me why you would go into the game with a LT coming off a concussion without another LT player ready to step in?

Mankins has zero quickness at guard never mind sliding him out to LT.

Sections
Shortcuts