Was tripping ordered from above?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Was tripping ordered from above?

If so, by who ... Rex ... Tannenbaum ... Woody?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/13/league-should-talk-closer-look-at-alosi-phalanx/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Was tripping ordered from above?

Wow. The evidence is strong.

They can stand anywhere, but considering this is happening on a punt where you know the two wing men will be trying to force him to the sidelines, this smells.

Look how they are all lined up right to the line.

And the fact, Alosi leans out to finish the job.

If Goodell allows this to go unpunished, we have a serious problem in this league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I dunno'.  On the one hand, it does look weird.  How often do you see a line of coaches standing uniformly like that on the sideline?  Usually they are talking over the past or next play with a player(s). 

One thing we do know is that Ryan's D in Baltimore was caught using head hunter bonuses just a few years back. That's considered seriously dirty and cheating.  Would this be all that far removed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

probably on a personal whim

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Again, it's very telling that there has been no disciplinary action from the team and no statement, beyond that pathetic, "Oh, I'm sorry" Assholi issued this morning.

Edit: Rocky says Adam Schefter is reporting that Green New Jesery has suspended Alosi and fined him $25,000 . . .   so the above post becomes moot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I just seen replay on ESPN  (again) and the second guy on the right (Black guy) turns his shoulder and leans towards runner as if he was going to try to make contact also.  Check it out.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It sure looks fishy! Here's another link,

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/2010/12/who-ordered-the-jets-sideline-wall

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Was tripping ordered from above?:
    [QUOTE]It sure looks fishy! Here's another link, http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/2010/12/who-ordered-the-jets-sideline-wall
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Personally I think that coaching staffs should be allowed to tackle not more than one player on all punt and kick returns.  It gets them in the game and will allow for more exciting returns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EF. Show EF's posts

You cant handle the truth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Just seen it again on ESPN news channel and the black dude leans his left shoulder into field.  I can't be the only person to see that.  If this is the case we have a defiant conspiracy showing they were ordered to do this from above. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Was tripping ordered from above?:
    [QUOTE]Just seen it again on ESPN news channel and the black dude leans his left shoulder into field.  I can't be the only person to see that.  If this is the case we have a defiant conspiracy showing they were ordered to do this from above. 
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

I just read that RR said he wasn't aware of the issue until the league notified him.  That's pretty funny considering the guy fell right in front of his fat azz.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

They're speculating that shoulder dude is none other than Shawn Crable

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Personally I think that coaching staffs should be allowed to tackle not more than one player on all punt and kick returns.  It gets them in the game and will allow for more exciting returns.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]
    Ha! It's funny you say that, this is from Belichick's press conference today, starting at about 11:40,

"It's up to each and every one of us to do our job the best that we can, I don't think anybody can do anybody else's job, you certainly wouldn't want me out there playing, there's not a whole lot of players I'd want out there calling plays, we all have a job to do, we do our job."

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=videonewsdetail&pid=46646&pcid=155

Sections
Shortcuts