Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him

In Response to Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him:
    [QUOTE]We released Price to make room for McDonald, who was needed since he was our starting C in the game. Since Price was practice squad eligible, maybe BB was hoping he won't get claimed. The fact that O'Brien said just 2 weeks ago that we need more Price in the game leads me to believe the kid had some potential.  And now that 4 teams put a claim on him is givng me a sinking feeling we might have let one go because we needed roster room and couldn't drop anyone else. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

All I can say is that judging by how many desperate teams want to give him a try is a pisspoor method.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him:
    [QUOTE]Meriweather, uncoachable, Butler, uncoachable, Tate, uncoachable, Lee Smith, uncoachable, Wilhite, uncoachable, McKenzie, Crable, Wheatley, uncoachable.  Who in the world is drafting all these uncoachable players?
    Posted by KreepyKing[/QUOTE]

How about this...These days it's hard for any team's front office to know how these kids ( and yeah they are still kids when they enter the NFL ) is going to behave once they get money in their hands and get out on their own. Teams try to judge by interviews and past behaviour but in the long run I don't think anyone can be completely sure whether the kid will mature into a dedicated hard working player or whether he'll latch onto the gangsta life style and become a self absorbed idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him : How about this...These days it's hard for any team's front office to know how these kids ( and yeah they are still kids when they enter the NFL ) is going to behave once they get money in their hands and get out on their own. Teams try to judge by interviews and past behaviour but in the long run I don't think anyone can be completely sure whether the kid will mature into a dedicated hard working player or whether he'll latch onto the gangsta life style and become a self absorbed idiot.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Hey, you are knocking chrisakawoody's  life-long dream - to get some money in his hands and become a self-absorbed idiot.  And chrisakawoody is happy to report that chrisakawoody is half-way there.  Just working on the money part now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]Good Rebuttal Eng!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

No it wasn't.  No where does it mention GRONK and Hernandez who both but up very nice numbers in their rookie seasons.

GRONK -      42 receptions 546 yards 10 TD's
    Hernandez - 45 receptions 563 yards  6 TD's

So much for the swollen headed perfectionist QB ignoring Rookie's and younger players.

How about we all agree that Brady just ignores WR's that suck.
    Price, 85, Galloway, Edelman just to name a few.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him : No it wasn't.  No where does it mention GRONK and Hernandez who both but up very nice numbers in their rookie seasons. GRONK -      42 receptions 546 yards 10 TD's Hernandez - 45 receptions 563 yards  6 TD's So much for the swollen headed perfectionist QB ignoring Rookie's and younger players. How about we all agree that Brady just ignores WR's that suck. Price, 85, Galloway, Edelman just to name a few.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

tcal maybe you missed the part where I mentioned them not once not twice but three times. Try to reread it again

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him : tcal maybe you missed the part where I mentioned them not once not twice but three times. Try to reread it again
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Sorry maybe I need to get my eyes checked.  I'm sure they are mentioned multiple times below.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him : Sorry maybe I need to get my eyes checked.  I'm sure they are mentioned multiple times below.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Read the posting just before that one. The one above it where it does mention them 3 times. I didn't think I need to repeat my statements in back to back posting.

face meet palm*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was waiving Price a mistake? 4 team claim him : No it wasn't.  No where does it mention GRONK and Hernandez who both but up very nice numbers in their rookie seasons. GRONK -      42 receptions 546 yards 10 TD's Hernandez - 45 receptions 563 yards  6 TD's So much for the swollen headed perfectionist QB ignoring Rookie's and younger players. How about we all agree that Brady just ignores WR's that suck. Price, 85, Galloway, Edelman just to name a few.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Brady also mentioned that Tight ends are easier to get the ball to because they are right in his line of sight and that this causes him to miss WR's at times because his progressions dont take his eyes to the outside and if Gronk is open, noone else will ever get it and thats what we are seeing now

Tom was micd up and said during colts game after TD pass to Gronk. "How hard is it? hes wide open"

You got it. I dont have to prove anything. Brady said it already.