Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling here looking for dates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling her looking for dates

In Response to Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling her looking for dates:
    [QUOTE]he was 69ing unclealfie
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling her looking for dates

In Response to Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling her looking for dates:
    [QUOTE]he was 69ing unclealfie
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

Is that how bernie sanders does you, road queen? Or do you just get sent home with a stain on your dress like monica?

The queen is a riot; like so many on this board, he can dish it out but he can't take it (unless he's bending over a dirty sink, that is).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling here looking for dates

Dirty sink...GEEEZUSSS that's funny..lmao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Pat on Pat crime. Priceless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Underdog and Jimmyjones

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Man the post here are too funny. LMAO, better than the right wing left wing crap, this is not the place for that...Just good old sticking up each others.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling here looking for dates:
    [QUOTE]Underdog and Jimmyjones
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Hmmm - yet you are the one with the photo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Yes AuntieAlfie I can't take it yet you're the one who has everyone on ignore....what a tough guy hep hep hep 234 

Hey Naziboy did you listen to your hero bigots today ....Rush and Beck

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Haven't seen a post from Yimmyjones666 all day, rehab must be letting out late.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

In Response to Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling here looking for dates:
    [QUOTE]Yes AuntieAlfie I can't take it yet you're the one who has everyone on ignore....what a tough guy hep hep hep 234  Hey Naziboy did you listen to your hero bigots today ....Rush and Beck
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]
    Harley did you mean Glen Beck?  I dont think I have ever wanted to smash someone as bad as that guy.  I know Ruch Bimboo, Beck, Stern they are all hacks in the entertainment business but Beck, I could push him off a cliff and laugh when he hits bottom... But I mean that in a nice way.. of course

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Yes AuntieAlfie I can't take it yet you're the one who has everyone on ignore....what a tough guy hep hep hep 234  Hey Naziboy did you listen to your hero bigots today ....Rush and Beck
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]
    Rush and Beck are my favorite comedy team. They were hilarious in "Road to Guantanamo."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling here looking for dates : Harley did you mean Glen Beck?  I dont think I have ever wanted to smash someone as bad as that guy.  I know Ruch Bimboo, Beck, Stern they are all hacks in the entertainment business but Beck, I could push him off a cliff and laugh when he hits bottom... But I mean that in a nice way.. of course
    Posted by LittleLazJunior[/QUOTE]

Jr, I would enjoy doing the same to Hannity, O'Reily, Coulter, and of I would drag AuntieAlfie back to the top and push him off again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

There goes Obama..HRK, Anti, Little,,,, you guys just a half a chubby didn't you, come on now......Can't we all just get along and leave our politics for another board?

As I was saying, Jimmyjones666 is a jackwagon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Man that pic by Bostate at least rivals in each & every realm of the human experience brought to life by the invention of photography, ANY image EVER snapped on camera...  Like when I think'a those guys in army helmets all reachin' in order to raise some type of flag on some big mountain of sand, I'm thinkin' now like, "Yea, but the picture woulda been just as good really, IF the photographer was a few more feet back, or off to the side When he clicked it...".  Not with Peyton & his boy-toy here, No Way...this image couldn't be recaptured in a million lifetimes, or since the dawn of man, or on a trillion planets in a zillion universes, nope.  I mean, I ain't even bringin' up how it should be mocked and worshipped, BOTH at once (shroud of turen, eat'chure heart out).  Yea, I'm probably goin' ta he!!.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Watch out for Jimmyjones666 he is just trolling here looking for dates:
    [QUOTE]I saw him hitting on Underdoggy!
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

what about coltsbabe?