Watching the Pats in South Carolina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina

i second that....

and I second a fresh new avatar...   l like bb... but hes not as easy on the eyes...(sorry im a shut in that lives in my mothers basement and drives a 76 karmen ghia)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Watching the Pats in South Carolina:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guys! I will be in Myrtle Beach Posted by patsgirl6[/QUOTE]

is there chance you can post a picture of yourself at the beach? and we wouldn't complain if your in a bikiniWink

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Cripes South Cakalacky thinks the Patriots are the local team! I have the NFL package and thank god I get local channels because if I didn't I wouldn't receive even one Patriots game on the Package as every Patriots game is on either CBS or Fox locally....As for Myrtle Beach it's an OK area though a little off the beaten path.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina:
    [QUOTE]You will, indeed, see Pats v. Vikings on FOX at 4:00 p.m. And the even better news is that Joe Buck will be doing the World Series, so you won't have to listen to his special brand of inanity. Thom Brennaman will be filling in (whoever that is). This site lists which areas of the country get which games every week. http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that link, p-mike. It's really useful.

Too bad it confirms that I'm stuck with the Seahawks AGAIN, though. :/ Disadvantage of living in the Northwest.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Yes they will be on Fox, I'm pissed. Spent $300 on sunday ticket an only watched 1 game on it!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

I'd rather just pay the 30 bucks to stream the radio broadcast. But Since I live in upstate NY I get them twice against the Bills as well as the national games. I get the Jets games too if they don't clash with the Bills. Last week though the Pats/Chargers preempted the Jets at 4. Must have POed all those people wearing all that brand new Jets gear up here. Lots of bandwagon jumping going on up here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

NEGAME, you just keep being you.  It's good enough.  I myself spent almost 6 months living in Lancaster, SC, after moving down there from Worcester, Ma.  Now I live outside of Lancaster, PA.  Gotta say, Lancaster S.C.  is where God would stick the hose if he decided to give the South an Enema.  Which makes Lancaster PA the crack.  Oh, well.  2 more years and I'll move back to Colorado or Monterey, CA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]i second that.... and I second a fresh new avatar...   l like bb... but hes not as easy on the eyes...(sorry im a shut in that lives in my mothers basement and drives a 76 karmen ghia)
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

At least YOUR CAR is cool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina : Well Gee thanks PatsRfine. Laz is mad because I didn't bite on his so called compliment. I guess he forgets I was one of the first to welcome him back after his long hiatus and I have never posted anything rude to him and I challenge him to prove it. And why is it "you guys" can dislike, attack, dispel one another and it's ok, but if females do it its a cat fight and they are pre menopausal? And if you've liked me for so long you know why I dislike Patsgirl and Kellieb.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

First, GREAT pic sirpinochle...

Second, what'm I blind that I didn't even see Gamer's response til now...

All, I got's ta say is...

Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time
    On a live wire right up off the street
    You and I should meet
    Junebug skipping like a stone
    With the headlights pointed at the dawn
    We were sure we'd never see an end to it all
    And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues
    And we don't know
    Just where our bones will rest
    To dust I guess
    Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
    Double cross the vacant and the bored
    They're not sure just what we have in store
    Morphine city slippin dues down to see
    That we don't even care as restless as we are
    We feel the pull in the land of a thousand guilts
    And poured cement, lamented and assured
    To the lights and towns below
    Faster than the speed of sound
    Faster than we thought we'd go, beneath the sound of hope
    Justine never knew the rules,
    Hung down with the freaks and the ghouls
    No apologies ever need be made, I know you better than you fake it to see...

My bad gamer, I got this inner urge to bully those that I perceive at any moment, whom I think are bullyin' others.  In NON-cyberspace-I'm the very first to jump into the fray on those that I immediately perceive are gettin' randomly hounded by someone (or especially some people): It's gotten me smashed over the shoulder with a bar stool, a bottle (seperately), It's gotten me slashed with a razor on my forearm (seriously), And it's lost me a close friend that was bullying some kid (not to say that my hands are always clean-on the flipside).  But, by and large, IF we can't just all forgive & forget, and all get along, then open up the blade cause here I come...  In otherwords...I should sh#t up more & mind my own business (but is' hard sista).  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina : Thanks for posting that link, p-mike. It's really useful. Too bad it confirms that I'm stuck with the Seahawks AGAIN, though. :/ Disadvantage of living in the Northwest.
    Posted by PeaceLaur[/QUOTE]

You're quite welcome. I travel quite a bit and that site has been very useful to me. I know what you mean about the west coast. Last month I was in Vancouver for two weeks and I've got nothing against them, really, but the 'Hawks just don't do much for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina : You're quite welcome. I travel quite a bit and that site has been very useful to me. I know what you mean about the west coast. Last month I was in Vancouver for two weeks and I've got nothing against them, really, but the 'Hawks just don't do much for me.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

That is my problem! I don't hate them. They are just a terribly boring football team. Earl Thomas and Mike Williams are fun to watch. Other than that, I can't find any big personalities (e.g. Ochocinco or Polamalu) or styles of play that keep me glued to the screen.

I hope you enjoyed Vancouver and it didn't rain on you too much. I've only been up there a few times to buy illegal fireworks before July 4th, but it seems like a pretty good city. :)