Watcing BB play golf today.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Watcing BB play golf today.....

and noticing he was paired up with Nick Saben.....hmmmm.  Wonder how many bama players we'll draft this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Watcing BB play golf today.....

In Response to Watcing BB play golf today.....:
    and noticing he was paired up with Nick Saben.....hmmmm.  Wonder how many bama players we'll draft this year.
    Posted by jaxpat

Thought he was with Ricky Barnes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In Response to Re: Watcing BB play golf today.....:
    In Response to Watcing BB play golf today..... : Thought he was with Ricky Barnes
    Posted by pezz4pats
    He was paired with Ricky Barnes but they have two pros and two amateurs playing together.....at least that's what it looked like.  They showed Saban playing the same hole as BB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

He was asking Nick what it was like to have a championship caliber defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Watcing BB play golf today..... : He was paired with Ricky Barnes but they have two pros and two amateurs playing together.....at least that's what it looked like.  They showed Saban playing the same hole as BB.
    Posted by jaxpat

Oh, Didn't know that.  Wonder when he finds the time to practice?  Must hit them threw the up rights at Gillette. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

LOL, Hoodie

Bill Belichick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I genuinely like the guy.  I like his attitude in everything he does.  People keep making him out to me some one dimensional super villain type, but I think he just understands what he wants and will not bow to the pressure to be chatty with the media, which is a point I wholeheartedly agree with him on.. the media these days being a collection of shrieking ninnies, outright liars, and self promoting grandstanders.  I like Bill.  He is what he is.  I like the team.  I enjoyed the year.  I don't like losing in the Superbowl, but it was a fun year, and the team did pretty darn well.  I am looking forward to another draft, some tightening of the defensive strategy and personnel, and the return of Josh McDaniels.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Well said Troy Brown 80!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Well said Troy Brown 80!
    Posted by null

Hear, hear!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

I genuinely like the guy.  I like his attitude in everything he does.  People keep making him out to me some one dimensional super villain type, but I think he just understands what he wants and will not bow to the pressure to be chatty with the media, which is a point I wholeheartedly agree with him on.. the media these days being a collection of shrieking ninnies, outright liars, and self promoting grandstanders.  I like Bill.  He is what he is.  I like the team.  I enjoyed the year.  I don't like losing in the Superbowl, but it was a fun year, and the team did pretty darn well.  I am looking forward to another draft, some tightening of the defensive strategy and personnel, and the return of Josh McDaniels.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

Amen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I really like that he's wearing a gray hoodie on the golf course!

BTW +1 to TroyBrown 80

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Great Post Brown80. Its nice to hear some positive comments about anything these days. It was a fun season and even if the Pats had one I would be on to the combine and next year. I love football

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MZ1957. Show MZ1957's posts

TroyBrown80, you so nailed that one.  I wouldn't change a word.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

nah - he was asking what kind of wood he has Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Watcing BB play golf today.....:
    Posted by jaxpat
    ha! u can bet bb didnt let that opp pass him by. love that bb is channeling inner gornk and out having some fun and that he has such relaxed interests!

Sections
Shortcuts