Waters says Pollard was proud of hit on Brady.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Waters says Pollard was proud of hit on Brady.....

What a dirt bag.

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21170316/waters-pollard-will-never-regret-hit-brady

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Waters says Pollard was proud of hit on Brady.....

If you note the context..  he really doesn't say Pollard was happy he hit Brady and injured him.  In his mind, like any player, he was trying to make a play and a player happened to get injured at the time.  Obviously, as Patriots' fans, we have our spin and he has his, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Brady handles public things with so much cool.  I bet he can eat 50 eggs in an hour.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In Response to Re: Waters says Pollard was proud of hit on Brady.....:
    Brady handles public things with so much cool.  I bet he can eat 50 eggs in an hour.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

you're crazy.  nobody can eat 50 eggs.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

lol King.  good to know. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What we have here is failure to communicate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

If you note the context..  he really doesn't say Pollard was happy he hit Brady and injured him.  In his mind, like any player, he was trying to make a play and a player happened to get injured at the time.  Obviously, as Patriots' fans, we have our spin and he has his, right?
    Posted by agcsbill

I got the impression he was gloating(proud) in the locker room or on the sidelines talking with teamates. Could be wrong. It seemed like Waters wanted to get it out there without really slamming him too hard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

TrueChamp clearly didn't read the article, if a defender gets shell-shocked after causing bodily harm to an offensive player he might as well retire. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Screw all that.  It's time to RETURN the favor

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a knee for a knee?

This game makes you wonder, will the Ravens be running a head-hunting bonus pool, as they have been known to do in the past?  And if so, who will they target, besides Brady, of course?  I swear, teams have been going for the side of Gronks' knees all season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I loved how Hernandez layed the wood to the Bronco who had the pick last week. Maybe a Heinz Ward type of borerline legal hit on Pollard??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

In response to "Re: Waters says Pollard was proud of hit on Brady.....":
    And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a knee for a knee? This game makes you wonder, will the Ravens be running a head-hunting bonus pool, as they have been known to do in the past?  And if so, who will they target, besides Brady, of course?  I swear, teams have been going for the side of Gronks' knees all season. Posted by chrisakawoody
    One of my fears as well. Gronk is big but he's taken several shots to the knees this year. I cringe each time. Probably the only way to bring him down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

In response to "Re: Waters says Pollard was proud of hit on Brady.....":
    And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a knee for a knee? This game makes you wonder, will the Ravens be running a head-hunting bonus pool, as they have been known to do in the past?  And if so, who will they target, besides Brady, of course?  I swear, teams have been going for the side of Gronks' knees all season. Posted by chrisakawoody
    One of my fears as well. Gronk is big but he's taken several shots to the knees this year. I cringe each time. Probably the only way to bring him down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I question the intelligence of anyone who would try to injure Gronk. Look at the guy....you're more likely to hurt yourself trying!

I'd say Welker and Hernandez will likely be on their hit list.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

All this talk about knees makes me think of Bobby Orr. I saw him in an interview saying that once other teams knew he had a knee problem it was open season. I do however think that most of the players really don't want to hurt or end anyone's career, except the idiot from The Jets, Comartie, with his comment about Wes!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Posted by agcsbill

Bill...I saw quite a bit of Pollard when he played for the Houston Texans. This guy is nothing more than a cheap shot artist, who tries to injure. Many times, I saw him go for opposing players' knees. He's a border-line talent, who has made himself a career by being a hatchet man. He sees himself as a modern day Jack Tatum.

But, judge for yourself. Here are his own words:

“It just so happened to be Tom Brady and everybody made a big deal about it,” Pollard said via the Baltimore Sun. “That’s the pretty boy. That’s the man of the NFL. That’s Mr. Do-It-All,” Pollard said. “So everybody is going to hold that against me but I don’t care. I don’t play for men. I don’t play for no woman."

This guy is a scum bag. He's a perfect fit for the thug Ravens. 

Sections
Shortcuts