Watson for Scheffler!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

No way Denver takes a TE thats just silly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

How about Watson for a bag of peanuts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Watson catching the ball?

Hmmm . . .

That's a novel idea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Watson is a MUCH better blocker than Scheffler who is more of a receivingTE and by adding Taylor, Baker & Galllaway on the offensive side already catches by the TE position I think will be at few and far..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

I wouldnt mind him being here,but would josh want watson?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Watson is not as good as Sheffler. I have him on two fantasy teams. Really solid TE.

There were rumors that McD wanted him gone. I am guessing that a deal won't happen, but McD might want to bring over another ex-Pat to go with Gaffney to really spread the knowledge.

If I were NE I would do it. Sheffler is much, much more consistent with his hands. He doesn't let the ball get into his body as often, which means less interceptions after bouncing off of Watson's pads.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

They are two totally different players. Watson has become DG pax duex. His first responsibility in BB's new (since Randy arrived) is to seal the edge for the running game / qb protection & once in a while go down the seam or take advantage of other cover assignments against lb's for a pass in the flat or 10-12 yards in the middle of the field.

Denver did not make DG the highest paid TE to catch passes, they paid him that type of money basically to be an additional OLmen nd that is why Watson has value regardless of his speed.

Do I wish he had better hands at times of course, but I am pretty sure that we all remember DG dropping that catchable ball now and then as well. With that being said I sue woul have loved to see DG at the end of either side of our line in the SB against the Giants and I don't care if he caught 1 ball that game or even had his number called on a passing route. I just would have liked him to be there protecting TB's blind or strong side..

Our running games success last season like the passing game achieved alot of success running out of the shotgun and on 2nd and short situations.

Mark my words, BB is not going to rush TB back into situations where he can get sacked regularily and have TB chucking the ball out of the gate like in 2007.. As the seson goes on and TB becomes mentally ready to trust his knee, I think BB will begin to open up the offense..

Remember Jerry Rice arguably the greatest player ever said it took him 2 years to mentally trust his knee and not think about it still recovering from being injured any longer..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

It's silly....curiously

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Are you serious, bozo?

With that horrid defense, Denver takes a tight end at 12?

Curious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Okay,

Let's say it's curiously silly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Watson just needs to stop working out and take some Yuga classes or something, the guy is too big for his own good he needs to become more flexible and what not so he can start catching the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

[Quote]I dont even know who this guy is so no i say we stick with Watson as he knows the system already.[/Quote]

Tony S. Rec Yds 645 3 TD's, 6-5 250 age 26. Better Stats than Watson, I'm just done with Watson killa, the guy always gets injured and is inconsistent at best. I'm really big on TE's, I just think the Pats need depth at this position. We haven't had a top notch TE since Coates, and we all know how important he was to Bledsoe. I'm happy with the Baker pickup, if the Pats look to the draft then that's ok also. But this is one position that needs to be addressed for depth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

Looks like Tony S. is on the trading block:

Broncos tight end Tony Scheffler has opted not to do conditioning workouts with the team at Dove Valley. Scheffler attended the team meeting with McDaniels on Monday, but since then he has been working out with Steve Hess, the trainer for the Nuggets.

Scheffler has been the subject of trade rumors in recent weeks.

Watson for Scheffler, then the Pats will be solid at TE with Baker and Tony.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

I dont even know who this guy is so no i say we stick with Watson as he knows the system already.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Watson for Scheffler!

m

Sections
Shortcuts