Watson haters still hating?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Watson haters still hating?

I'm not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Watson haters still hating?

I distinctly remember 1 fan who was not hating on Ben Watson or Laurence Maroney and that fan was me! #1 RB and #1 TE just got it done for the Patriots! Watson and Maroney haters where R U?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Did anybody see A.J. Feeley catch that game winning TD? Good thing we traded Watson away for him. I told people they would regret asking for Watson to be traded. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Watson haters still hating?:
    I'm not.
    Posted by Irkillendem

Stop with the "haters" bit- that sounds so cliche and stupid. Embarassed

Yeah, he  made a good catch tonight.  However, through the years, he's spent a lot of time on the sidelines.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I admit I have been a Watson Hater.  Of course this game shows in part why.  He is that talented, has all the physical skills, but rarely plays like that.  Maybe because it is a contract  year?  We all knew he could play like this, he just rarely if even consistently plays like that.  If he starts to, he can be a probowl player and might even get an extension.  I hope I continue to be wrong.

I still missed Law Firm not being out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

At least be man enough to admit when your wrong. Watson has had injuries the last 2 years, he's done a good job blocking when he doesn't catch the ball. Maroney also looked good tonight. O-Line toughen Up, and defense hold on they will get better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

NOPE!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Thank you Modecai...I concur...I'm now choking on my little snide craplets that I have dropped on Ben recently.... Whew...can I borrow a toothbrush from somebody?........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Watson made up for his earlier dropsies, let not forget that he will be dropping/fumbling many more this year, good job Ben.

It's a contract year for him so maybe he will surprise...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

this was his best game as a patriot. maybe bringing in all those TE's to camp this summer lit a fire under this guy's a&&.
    as for maroney, he looked good on kick returns but he just isn't a #1 back. taylor looked good and i'd like to see BJGE get a shot. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I have always been a watson supporter over the years... but just like maroney, i completely understand why fans r so frustrated... because of games like this... this is his potential... could be like GATES, but his rocky hands have stopped him from getting there. 
    And maroney with his injuries... 
    But its ridiculous if u actually thought either watson or maroney were gonna b cut in the preseason... and insane if u actually wanted them cut in the preseason...
    I am happy for watson... I guess getting competition from baker has lit a fire in him... hopefully... who knows could end up dropping big passes next week... Its always been about consistancy with him.

Sections
Shortcuts