way to go NFL: 1st fem ref is HOT +from the world series of poker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

way to go NFL: 1st fem ref is HOT +from the world series of poker

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/sports/pro/football&sa=NFL&eid=8252131

y would goody feel the need to bring someone in who may have a gambling issue or be susceptible to the sharks out there? on the other hand, she has a face and bod the cameras will love? i like that lawyer ref with the muscles and the tight shirts (ed hockerlee?), but this could be a lot better! i wonder how distracting she'll be to the players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: way to go NFL: 1st fem ref is HOT +from the world series of poker

This was all over sports talk radio today, mostly about the poker connection, but my question is "does she have a resume ,like DIV 1  college experience"? She looks pretty young. It is my understanding that it is a long trail to the NFL, that starts with reffing freshman football and working your way up, which could take years ( 4-5 minimum)just getting to DIV 3 College FB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think having female refs will greatly improve the quality of officiating in the games.  Females are pretty good at pointing out a man's mistakes.  If she's been married long enough she could probably be the head of officiating.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

She isn't hot dude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'm sorry.. did you say she is hot?????  LOL  You'd make a great wing man...

"Don't worry guys.  I'll take the ugly one, because she's hot."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: way to go NFL: 1st fem ref is HOT +from the world series of poker:
    I'm sorry.. did you say she is hot?????  LOL  You'd make a great wing man... "Don't worry guys.  I'll take the ugly one, because she's hot."
    Posted by Getzo
    u think the gisele we drool over looks like that without makeup or when she's intentionally trying to tone it down? you can tell from her facial features and body type that she can hott it up when she wants to. i'll get my sources on that mission right away! i believe she made goody drool which is y he was so willing to ignore her shortcomings and lack of credentials. the referees association is totally against her for the poker connection (bad perception), no way thats overlooked if she is part of the penisssed sexx.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

The village fool will be posting pictures of "hot" animals soon too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The village fool will be posting pictures of "hot" animals soon too.

Thank you Sir +1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Sorry, not hot...

I'm more concerned about the ref that got in the way of Lloyd on that crossing route, I know it's pre-season but geez buddy get out of the way. Otherwise Brandon may have been able to make a better play on the ball...

Sections
Shortcuts