* O-Line didnt give up a sack and played fairly well

* We just finished week 2

* BB is still the best coach in football

* Its only 2 games

* Welker will return

* we have RB's who can be productive

* Our division still is weak overall

* AFC is wide open..... as in the NFL because its WEEK TWO

* Sometimes it takes QB's more than 2 games to get back to form after not playing for a year

* Not many teams go 16-0

* Expectations too high?

* The sky isnt falling... Patriots lost and will adjust... I dont know when we got so spoiled that a week 2 loss equaled a failed season... We will be fine and Brady will get more comfortable

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: we are 1-1........ relax

No we're not. We're 1-1, but we should been 0-2, and we're going to be 1-5 because we can't score a touchdown, but in reality, at that point we SHOULD be 0-6, and we shoulda kept Cassel, and shoulda kept Seymour, and Vrabel too, and Harrison shouldn't have retired, and Brady is a d****bag, and he should be hanging out with Giselle, and Robert Kraft is cheap, and the ticket prices go up, and we haven't won a super bowl in 5 years, and what if the window closes, OMG, I wish it were 2004, where is Crennel, can we get Weis to draw up the game plans, this never would have happened if Goodell didn't take our pick, waaaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaa . . .  .

Does that about sum it up?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrislb. Show chrislb's posts

In Response to Re: we are 1-1........ relax:
    O-line didnt look bad, but they are going to wear down before the regular season ends.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]No we're not. We're 1-1, but we should been 0-2, and we're going to be 1-5 because we can't score a touchdown, but in reality, at that point we SHOULD be 0-6, and we shoulda kept Cassel, and shoulda kept Seymour, and Vrabel too, and Harrison shouldn't have retired, and Brady is a d****bag, and he should be hanging out with Giselle, and Robert Kraft is cheap, and the ticket prices go up, and we haven't won a super bowl in 5 years, and what if the window closes, OMG, I wish it were 2004, where is Crennel, can we get Weis to draw up the game plans, this never would have happened if Goodell didn't take our pick, waaaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaa . . .  . Does that about sum it up?
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]
    No, you left out the part about you being an AZZHOLE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

The PATS did get Lucky against the BILLS and yes we should be 0 & 2, but the PATS are LUCKY to be 1 & 1...  So where do the PATS go from here???  LET'S hope 15 & 1...  Smile, GO PATS... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]No we're not. We're 1-1, but we should been 0-2, and we're going to be 1-5 because we can't score a touchdown, but in reality, at that point we SHOULD be 0-6, and we shoulda kept Cassel, and shoulda kept Seymour, and Vrabel too, and Harrison shouldn't have retired, and Brady is a d****bag, and he should be hanging out with Giselle, and Robert Kraft is cheap, and the ticket prices go up, and we haven't won a super bowl in 5 years, and what if the window closes, OMG, I wish it were 2004, where is Crennel, can we get Weis to draw up the game plans, this never would have happened if Goodell didn't take our pick, waaaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaa . . .  . Does that about sum it up?

Since yesterday, there are 1,009,189,072 other threads you could have posted that one, but you chose this one...good one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I can't stop laughing.  Actually I wish it were 2001.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Thank you for posting this. People are going insane after two games. Sometimes things dont go well, especially when your starting QB has been hurt an entire year, your star MLB is out, and your star WR is out. We didn't play well. The team will now use this as motivation to work harder and improve.

It has only been two weeks people!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

ditto that.......No Mayo...No Welker.....give this time

only issue I have is with the play calling.....whether it is the OC or whether it is Bill....it isn't very unimaginative right now....and Bill was always good for throwing something different at the opponent..I don't get it.

Sections
Shortcuts