FORUMS ARE BACK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: FORUMS ARE BACK

test

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Just kidding^^

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

hola?

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Still having issue with Chrome

test

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

another test

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

OK, Chrome is working now, but the first post was blank. Weird.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please let me know if you encounter any other problems.

[/QUOTE]

You could ask the website designer what they were thinking when they came up with team pages with no link to standings

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wow. This is awesome. Too bad I don't use IE.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Is this workin' yet? test

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Your good to go. Now if I am, that's a different story.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the new format is terrible.  It's much, much harder to read.  In addition, bring back the poll feature.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

May want to look at the extra space the software seems to be adding between paragraphs.  It happens in all posts, but seems worse if you reply to a post or edit your own. 

Also, it would be nice if the insert image function allowed you to browse for images on your own computer and insert those. 

Finally, maybe adjust the left margin so people's avatar names aren't running into their posts as much. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the new format is terrible.  It's much, much harder to read.  In addition, bring back the poll feature.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I actually like the appearance and find it easier to read, though there are still lots of bugs to fix. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I am encountering a problem. The quote system doesn't work. Multiple replies generate multiple "In response to..." and [QUOTE] lining down the page along with massive amounts of white space.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that this is a problem.

It's really bush league. When will it be fixed?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

We shouldn't have to edit our own posts when we reply to someone, though I wish more people would. It's now worse than before. It adds multiple spaces when we edit our already bloated response.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

We shouldn't have to edit our own posts when we reply to someone, though I wish more people would. It's now worse than before. It adds multiple spaces when we edit our already bloated response.

To those who care, editing is easy. Simply highlight and delete. To highlight, double click on a word or triple click to highlight the whole paragraph. Also click, hold and drag to highlight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Just when you thought it couldnt get any more ridiculous around here...

This new issue with spacing makes our old issue with the quote system worse

I cant wait for the next pezz/Rusty back & forth. The messages will be 40' long lol

Therell be more white out than the Blizzard of '78

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

When will it be fixed?

Never

It is only going to get worse around here before it gets better. And it's never getting any better. We are stuck with this P.O.S. as is

Q: What has dottie ever done that leads you to believe she will get something fixed once it's broken?

I cant think of a single example when she addressed a major board issue and resolved it in a timely way. Can you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

This forum went from bad to worse.  It is totally unreadable at this point. We don't have the patients to scroll several miles to read a thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Testing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Testing

[/QUOTE]

Wow, it worked.....we are baaaaaaaaaaack!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Wow did your newspaper hire the wrong software crew!  Your forum went from bad to horrid. 

Your pictures button doesn't actually work.

For some reason you're leaving these enormous gaps between paragraphs, especially when people reply to other posters.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

This is crazy...  I feel like I'm trapped in a matrix.

#1.  Place a link to BDC Patriots Messageboard on BDC Patriots Frontpage.

#2.  Actually UpDate it when someone posts and/or someone ELSE pushes ANY button on the forum (to another page, another thread, the On the front burner tab, etc).  GO FROM THERE

Sections
Shortcuts