FORUMS ARE BACK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: FORUMS ARE BACK

and please correct so it doesn't go directly to "add your thoughts",  when you click on discussion. using the home button in my case does not work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Can something please be done about the spacing between paragraphs when someone hazards a post?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

I'm not really liking the "retro" look.  I feel like we are back in the early Compuserve days.

Dreaming the Impossible Dream

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Still hoping that you'll do something to correct the spacing problem when one responds to a post...and fix the format in general. Still can't get the right order of threads...it takes me back to the way they aligned a week ago...and still doesn't list the number of posts per thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Look at the Formatting thread for my comments.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

We're a week away from the draft. Thanks for this wonderful new format, BDC. Geez!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

We're a week away from the draft. Thanks for this wonderful new format, BDC. Geez!!!

This beta release was rolled out just in time for the Bruins playoffs to start.  BDC is a disgrace.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This beta release was rolled out just in time for the Bruins playoffs to start.  BDC is a disgrace.

Newspapers in general haven't been customer friendly for years. Their motto is, "Give 'em what they don't want". This is just more of the same. Is it any wonder why newspapers are going out of business, and/or losing money?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How embarrassing that our team and area is associated with this disgraceful, mickey mouse, epic fail with apparently zero will to remedy the ridiculous circumstances. Where on Earth is there another message board that only works with IE?  Third world countries do better than this, but somehow the biggest media outfit in a top 10 American media market can't offer a basic functioning board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Maybe the Globe has this board of 25-30 posters calling each other names and posting photos on their really, really back burner on their to do list?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Maybe the Globe has this board of 25-30 posters calling each other names and posting photos on their really, really back burner on their to do list?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, the web presence of the biggest newspaper in the region draws only 30 people to the Patriots forum because the posters suck, right? It wouldn't have anything to do with how they have done things, right? Because an awesome, state of the art, perfectly functioning site like this could only bring in the peeps in droves, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, the web presence of the biggest newspaper in the region draws only 30 people to the Patriots forum because the posters suck, right? It wouldn't have anything to do with how they have done things, right? Because an awesome, state of the art, perfectly functioning site like this could only bring in the peeps in droves, right?

Nah, this forum won't draw like that. When when it was running smoothly and no one was complaining, it just wasn't that popular

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Bout time. Geez

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If they could get the functionality of this forum working properly it would be a great forum.  They are almost there, why can't they get the rest done is what I would like to know.  It's like they get so far and then stop.  Did they hit the wall on their allocated funding?  Do they not have the right people working on this?  As a supporter and contributor of the forum I expect some answers.  There are other forums but they are very large forums, I prefer this place.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

Please let me know if you encounter any other problems.

Did it ever cross your mind that you might be the problem and that you need to be replaced-this new format is Horrid! Why would you change/replace what was not broken? Please the TRUTH?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

The guys in the Red Sox forum found this workaround to get your posts to show up, but you have to use Internet Explorer:

http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/";" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/";; rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/

It's how I'm able to post now.

Meanwhile, Dev has given me an estimate of 12-24 hours for a fix to be in place.

Who is DEV? Like I'm supposed to know? New format stinks!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Another case of the highly evolved human species,(sarcasm), complicating the simple into complex-so as to make life more difficult!  If you want the TRUTH, follow the MONEY trail.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I hate the new format - think it is really cumbersome; the refresh on it is terrible; the quote function is a disaster

Defense.  It is still important.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I hate the new format - think it is really cumbersome; the refresh on it is terrible; the quote function is a disaster

Amen. This new format SUCKS!!! It's been weeks now, yet  BDC has shown no inclination to get the various bugs out of the system.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Says the guy who works here...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

there is onec glitch that seems to be happeining all the time

When replying to a thread , ometimes you get large large spaces between each line

=Check Draft thopughts for an example

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

bdc dottie only cares about money

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

bdc dottie only cares about money

Classic!  And this clown wants me banned! LoL!  Clearly you are are here for only one thing, to cause problems around here, you are not an asset to this forum.  NYPatsFan is a forum glitch.  He is a forum virus that needs to be removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This board is still a mess!! Updates on when, if ever, you folks intend to fix this thing, and return this forum to what it once was?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Says the guy who works here...

I dont work here. I work at the other place everyone hates on, but secretly loves

Sections
Shortcuts