Re: FORUMS ARE BACK

Firefox still not working for me. I will try again later

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Test

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

BTW Dottie, not sure if you are around but might I make a suggestion to add a sticky thread on top for helpful suggestions for BDC? By then we have a place to list out issues and suggestions we have to make the site more manageable that the programmers can easily access?

It's a good idea, but dottie will just ignore the suggestions like she ignores them in the Talk to BDC forum

Instead of responding to questions/suggestions down there, she lets them hang unanswered. Then every three months or so, she swoops in and deletes all the threads lol I'm not even kidding either

That's what she does

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Windows 3.1 Test

Fail

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Netscape Navigator test

Nope

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

DOS test

Now we're getting somewhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

It's a good idea, but dottie will just ignore the suggestions like she ignores them in the Talk to BDC forum

Instead of responding to questions/suggestions down there, she just lets them hang unanswered. Then every three months or so, she swoops in and deletes all the threads lol I'm not even kidding either

That's what she does

She reads and responds sometimes.  I asked her to stickie the FF thread a couple years ago and she did. That was awesome, right TexasPat?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

She reads and responds sometimes.  I asked her to stickie the FF thread a couple years ago and she did. That was awesome, right TexasPat?

I remember that. It's one of the rare times she responded with a prompt reply

I also remember the stickie debate. I supported TP on that one lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Carrier Pigeon test

...this one will take a while...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Test

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I remember that. It's one of the rare times she responded with a prompt reply

I also remember the stickie debate. I supported TP on that one lol

My mind about you has now changed!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

My mind about you has now changed!!

Haha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

test 2

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Dottie~

There is still a direct link issue with cutting and copying any link from...any where...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

...Also, I have saved "On the Front Burner" on my favs menu...but when I click on it, It shows the most recent posts from days ago.  Even when I hit Page #2, or a different forum, It shows the same.  And Originally (currently), I have saved On the Front Burner to my favs menu, because there is not a direct link on the Boston.com Patriots FrontPage.  Either way it does not update for me or my viewing when I post (i.e. I posted a response on the "Hands a fairly easy fix" topic...but no matter what I do, it still shows up as mbeaulieu's final post a few days ago on Page #2 of "On the Front Burner" discussion posts/topics). 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Awesome...  The links are good, they just confused me because they came off in the same matte black as the text in regularly posted viewpoint (typing it pre-post, they are in purple).

Other than this, the big issue I'm having is switching from open Internet window (e.g. youtube) to a 2nd open Internet Window (e.g. Boston.com Patriots On the Front Burner Forum)...  Upon doing so and clicking (or maybe even not) from 1 thing on said 1st open Internet Window (e.g. youtube)...and subsequently simply heading back to even look at the Patriots On The Front Burner Forum...The On the Front Burner forum (least for me)...shows the discussions at 2 days ago...or some other long since updated timeframe.

I hate the frontpage-  I mean to be nice here...but there is no links- Roster, Messagebpoards and Forums, Stats, Schedule, etc., -any other smaller topic of interest.  < This has got to be a work in progress...but maybe the frontpage>Pats Messageboard link WILL trigger that immediate update...

^ Anyway, lmao- this is as deep as I get for computers-  To change something from another thing on this plasti-glass in front of me...? =And I AL-ready consider you a genius far surpassing my base capabilities. 8^)  < I just learned how to do that in type like 2 years ago, so....  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Good thing this isn't in season!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hellooooo!!!???? <<Expectorate in back of laptop>>  Hellooooo!!!???? <<Expectorate in back of laptip>>

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Test 1,2,3

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Test 1,2,3

Windows XP-Firefox....seems i'm ok.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Windows 7 + Firefox here and is ok as well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Windows 7 & Firefox. I had to turn off my adblocker to make it work.

Sections
Shortcuts