We are balanced.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: We are balanced.

That's what is really exciting about this, most teams that make the super bowl are either in cap hell or are not in a great spot for the draft, that's  the price for being good. The Patriots are in an enviable spot with all of the cap space and multiple 1st and 2nd round picks. I see domination and a couple of more rings over the next few years. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Are you this dumb? The media/talking heads are anti-BB.  We have moron fans who follow the media's premises on that topic. We've been over this. We just attended a SB, have the highest winning% of any team since 2005, have just rebuilt the base of a new team and would have had a chance to possibly start a new dynasty if your're boyfriend hadn't melted down in the 4th qtr again. BB's FA period this year was arguably his best of his tenure. Waters, Anderson and Carter highlighted the group. He walks into the draft in April almost GUARANTEED to either own the draft again or to use it in conjunction with FA to also get a nice yield. Who walks into drafts with 2 1st and 2 2nd rd picks, 20 mil in cap space off a SB appearance? Answer? NO ONE. You still haven't told us who has been a better GM in the cap era!  lmao! YOU LOST
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

Look, people here have gone over and over all the BB busted draft picks and signing fails. It's far from a cut and dried subject.

Start a thread if you want to discuss it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

BB is known as a defensive genious by many people......so babe, by you saying the defense blew the game, you are really criticizing BB more than any of us....defense is suppost to be his specialty, he feels he doesnt need help in evaluating talent on defense....but on offense he has used many o-coordinators....17 points by an offense shouldnt cut it, espescially in the super bowl, but it almost did if welker catches that ball....the defense gave up the game winning drive, yes.....but the defense gave the pats offense numerous times to put the game away and they didnt....holding the ball for only a minute at a time in a few drives late in the game just isnt fair to your defense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

"Try to follow. It may be one person, but it's two different jobs. One he does great, the other - not so much."

"But if you think he's such a great coah, which I do too, why do you question how he runs the team so severely? "

First: 5/29/2008
    Last: 2/21/2012

Sooooooo He is a bad GM in your opinion, but your not questioning how he runs his team?

Not much you say makes sense. You constantly contradict yourself and consistently make up things that didn't happen to support your theory, which coincidentally nobody really understands.

Good stuff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Kind of funny for a so called Giants' fan to be using the cheat talk, since Parcells won 2 SBs for them, BB is from his tree and Parcells defended BB on the issue saying it was common practice.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Link?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Yes, I always believe a witch hunt and the media.  Do you also source the loser who believes in the toothy fairy on the internets, too, bald dork? Please don't procreate. If you are lucky enough to ever be with a woman, please kept it wrapped for our sake as taxpayers.  In fact, please double wrap. When Bill Cowher tells the world just a year ago that he did what BB did, as did any coach that wanted to streamline that part of their scouting process, I go by priimary sources, not morons using Google for ESPN articles.

LOL...really rustytrombone? Is bald dork the best you could come up with? Pretty pathetic, the name calling and the "I go by primary sources, blah, blah, blah."

You have the same sources the rest of us do. Truly pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]"Try to follow. It may be one person, but it's two different jobs. One he does great, the other - not so much." "But if you think he's such a great coah, which I do too, why do you question how he runs the team so severely? " BabeParilli Posts: 3797 First: 5/29/2008 Last: 2/21/2012 Sooooooo He is a bad GM in your opinion, but your not questioning how he runs his team? Not much you say makes sense. You constantly contradict yourself and consistently make up things that didn't happen to support your theory, which coincidentally nobody really understands. Good stuff.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I never said he was a bad GM. I would call you a liar like so many turds around here like to do, but I won't. I assume you are merely mistaken. I have said he is an average GM.

Because he is a great HC I do not question how he runs the team. They are two different things.

Why are you having such a hard time grasping this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : LOL...really rustytrombone? Is bald dork the best you could come up with? Pretty pathetic, the name calling and the "I go by primary sources, blah, blah, blah." You have the same sources the rest of us do. Truly pathetic.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

how hypocritical, you just used belicheat in another thread and now you are all of a sudden against name calling? the giants won, congrats.....dont feel like you are entitled because of it, you are still a bald loser who doesnt even deserve to talk football with people as intelligent as football fans....keep talking to those sewer rats in the new york/new jersey area....there are some giants fans on here that are pretty cool and rational, you are not one of them.....unless you have something to contribute to the forum besides name calling....gtfo and dont let the door hit you in the vajj on the way out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]If Brady is going to want to pass 40+ times and then struggle when the chips are on the table, yes, at age 36 before his deal expires, I would consider receivng a 1st rd pick and moving on. I'd much rather do that than fail like the Colts with Gomer.  You need to be come reality with the rest of us.  Brady just blew a tremendous opportunity to win antoher SB and he will have to live with that the rest of his life. His style of play in SB 46 was similar to the one in SB 42, but SB 42 should have been a lesson. It wasn't. Disturbing, really.

"You need to be come reality with the rest of us."???

Sorry, I only see the same tiny little gaggle of nitwits bashing Brady and crying to see us hand the ball to the scrub BJGE. Even jets' fans aren't that dumb.

You will be experiencing life without Brady soon enough. Then you can break out the crying towel.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Being short, chubby, bald, drinking  beer in the morning and having a  best friend walks around with a bird on his shoulder is  very dorky. Rusty has a valid point here. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : "You need to be come reality with the rest of us."??? Sorry, I only see the same tiny little gaggle of nitwits bashing Brady and crying to see us hand the ball to the scrub BJGE. Even jets' fans aren't that dumb. You will be experiencing life without Brady soon enough. Then you can break out the crying towel.

while i agree BJGE isnt that great, hes not a scrub....he was a better back before the turf toe and showed some good running ability in the super bowl as well....the two biggest problems i had with the game were the heave int by brady and them changing up the game plan for no reason after what they had been doing was working....running the ball to set up the pass is not a bad thing...an elite running back would make this team unstoppable, espescially if they are able to sign lloyd or wayne or wallace....i agree with rusty on trading for M-JD

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]Being short, chubby, bald, drinking  beer in the morning and having a  best friend walks around with a bird on his shoulder is  very dorky. Rusty has a valid point here. 
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

That's rich coming from you, sportyspice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : while i agree BJGE isnt that great, hes not a scrub....he was a better back before the turf toe and showed some good running ability in the super bowl as well....the two biggest problems i had with the game were the heave int by brady and them changing up the game plan for no reason after what they had been doing was working....running the ball to set up the pass is not a bad thing...an elite running back would make this team unstoppable, espescially if they are able to sign lloyd or wayne or wallace....i agree with rusty on trading for M-JD
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Call him what you want but he's not a starting caliber RB on a championship team by any means.

Lost in the shuffle of all this fuss about the O not getting a couple of first downs and having handed it to the D to win or lose the game at the end is not only Welker's drop. It is also BJGE getting stuffed on 1st and 10 for a loss. That was a huge moment and he did not rise to the occasion. The game is on the line here. That left us in a critical spot with 2nd and 11 instead of say 2nd and 6. The options at that point were limited. That I believe is why BB doesn't have confidence in him and does not run more.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : You embarrass yourself with every post with your asinine crying to do more of what was obviously not getting it done. BJGE carries Minus 1 yard 4 yards 4 yards 17 yards 4 yard s 2 yards 7 yards 5 yards 3 yards minus 1 yard Woodhead carries. 3 6 4 1 -1 4 1 Nearly 50% of the runs were 3 yards or less. 70% were 4 yards or less. 5% were over 7 yards. The backs got 3.6 yards a carry. That is about the dismal number BJGE averaged for the year. But you expect BB to want more of that? Ridiculous. I'll trust BB to know how to roll in the game over you. This thread was about the balance for the season and it has been shown that your crying about balance in general just isn't so. You're the one focusing on one game, not this thread.

How again is it 3.6 yards per carry, when the boxscore says 4.4 yards per carry?  Is it that Welker's actually rushes don't count, because even though they WERE rushes (one at least, I believe a Reverse), when Wes Welker is actually handed the ball, it shouldn't count considering that he's a Wide Receiver...?  Is this the rationale that were using?  Ellis: 10 for 44 @ 4.4 avg, Wodhead 7 for 18 @ 2.6 avg, and WW 2 for 22 @ 10.5 avg= 4.4 yard average when Tom Brady handed the ball off to these 3 people...

Btw, I'm actually finally enjoying where this thread is goin' now babe...  When time and time and time...and time again, you're argument's shown (seemingly endlessly) to hold no water, directly correlates now towards increasingly deeper & more desperate depths of bad Hyperbole in place of- well: 'Accurate Points':  "Well by that logic we should just hand the ball off EVERY time, and they'll never STOP Us!"-  And this one, my fav, should be considered the archetype of faltering theories on this board:  "Yea, Bob Kraft should go 'head and just fire Belichick, considering (insert poster name) knows faaaar more about coaching football than Bill Belichick!"  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

^ It has turned into a joke! Unfortunately not a funny one. I am afraid there might be more guys like Babe out there. Guys that actually believe some of the words coming out of their mouths.

Hey who am I? BB is not good at being a GM but I never said he was bad at being a GM, oh and I never criticize the way he runs his team, because coaching a team has nothing to do with being the GM of a team EVEN when you are in fact the coach AND the GM of said team.. This is perfect.

Also BJGE is terrible because when you take away his 6 out of the 10 runs he had that went over 4 yards he was bad.

BJGE could never be effective at 30 carries because the only time we gave him close to that amount he could only muster up 130 rushing yards and 2 tds against a run defense better then the Giants.

This is my favorite...

Because the Giants were good at using the clock we could not be good at using the clock because then the game would have been short. So obviously since they used the game plan before us it was no longer an option for us to use it. It says so in the football hand book for dummies so I know its true.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]^ It has turned into a joke! Unfortunately not a funny one. I am afraid there might be more guys like Babe out there. Guys that actually believe some of the words coming out of their mouths. Hey who am I? BB is not good at being a GM but I never said he was bad at being a GM, oh and I never criticize the way he runs his team, because coaching a team has nothing to do with being the GM of a team EVEN when you are in fact the coach AND the GM of said team.. This is perfect. Also BJGE is terrible because when you take away his 6 out of the 10 runs he had that went over 4 yards he was bad. BJGE could never be effective at 30 carries because the only time we gave him close to that amount he could only muster up 130 rushing yards and 2 tds against a run defense better then the Giants. This is my favorite... Because the Giants were good at using the clock we could not be good at using the clock because then the game would have been short. So obviously since they used the game plan before us it was no longer an option for us to use it. It says so in the football hand book for dummies so I know its true.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

You really aren't too bright are you?

If you can't understand the difference between a GM's job and a HC's job then I can't help you. You're too daft to help. It makes no difference if the same guy is doing both jobs, They're still different jobs. I have said he's an average GM right along. I guess that's a difficult concept for a fellow like you to grasp as well.

I never said BJGE was terrible either. I said he is a scrub. A backup for most teams. Nothing special. Can you get anything right?

You keep pounding your chest about BJGE's runs as if having 70% of your runs 4 yards or less is a good thing. But you conveniently avoid talking about the entire 17 runs by the backs in that game as you cherry pick your run stats. Typical BS artist.

I notice you don't want to talk much about BJGE getting stuffed on 1st down late in the game to put the offense in a hole at a crucial time. Typical.

I already said I had heard commentators say that about BJGE. It was a comment not even about the direct subject matter we have been discussing. I'm not going to argue with somebody about it. Why don't you make a federal case out of it lamebrain. More grasping at straws.

And I really haven't even commented on the clock aspects of the game other than to note the t.o.p. was lopsided. Try getting which posters are which right in your head. I think if you try you can do at least that.

Why do you even post your cockamamie nonsense on a football board? You obviously know next to nothing about the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : How again is it 3.6 yards per carry, when the boxscore says 4.4 yards per carry?  Is it that Welker's actually rushes don't count, because even though they WERE rushes (one at least, I believe a Reverse), when Wes Welker is actually handed the ball, it shouldn't count considering that he's a Wide Receiver...?  Is this the rationale that were using?  Ellis: 10 for 44 @ 4.4 avg, Wodhead 7 for 18 @ 2.6 avg, and WW 2 for 22 @ 10.5 avg= 4.4 yard average when Tom Brady handed the ball off to these 3 people... Btw, I'm actually finally enjoying where this thread is goin' now babe...  When time and time and time...and time again, you're argument's shown (seemingly endlessly) to hold no water, directly correlates now towards increasingly deeper & more desperate depths of bad Hyperbole in place of- well: 'Accurate Points':  "Well by that logic we should just hand the ball off EVERY time, and they'll never STOP Us!"-  And this one, my fav, should be considered the archetype of faltering theories on this board:  "Yea, Bob Kraft should go 'head and just fire Belichick, considering (insert poster name) knows faaaar more about coaching football than Bill Belichick!"  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

You must have caught the TrueChump disease. I thought you had something resembling a brain, though it's clear you are a nutcase. But I guess if you can't get that I'm talking about the running backs then I overestimated you.

So let me see if I get you right here. You think when people are assessing the "running game" they are talking about gadget plays like a reverse? You probably think the halfback option pass is part of the passing game then, LOL.

I don't know what you're talking about with the fire BB nonsense. Rusty is the one somebody says was saying that. And he did say he would trade Brady if he didn't start doing as Rusty thinks he should.

Go back to your basket weaving.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Call him what you want but he's not a starting caliber RB on a championship team by any means. Lost in the shuffle of all this fuss about the O not getting a couple of first downs and having handed it to the D to win or lose the game at the end is not only Welker's drop. It is also BJGE getting stuffed on 1st and 10 for a loss. That was a huge moment and he did not rise to the occasion. The game is on the line here. That left us in a critical spot with 2nd and 11 instead of say 2nd and 6. The options at that point were limited. That I believe is why BB doesn't have confidence in him and does not run more.  

Where do you come up with this stuff?

BJGE may not be an Elite RB but not sure there are but "maybe" a handful at best in the NFL. He is not a home run threat and he won't make a lot of something out of nothing all on his own. True, that's not his game.

However. Not a starter on a championship caliber team by any means? Seriously?

Let's just look at SB performances by starting RB's on championship teams in recent history and a couple Pats SB winners.

2011 for the losing Pats BJGE ran for a 4.4 yard avg. (only 10 carries)

2011 SB winning Giants - Neither Jacobs(3.9) OR Bradhshaw(4.1) ran better

2010 SB winning Packers - Starks had a 4.7 avg, slightly better

2009 SB winning Saints - Pierre Thomas had a 3.3 avg

2008 SB winning Steelers - Fast Willie Parker only a 2.8 avg

2004 SB winning Pats - Dillon a 4.2 yard avg (18 carries)

2003 SB winning Pats - A. Smith a 3.2 yard avg (26 carries)

2001 SB winning Pats - A. Smith a 5.1 yard avg (18 carries)

Hmm seems he did himself just fine in performance in the big game compared to plenty of other starting RB's for championship teams. ...and most, not all, of them were given a lot more opportunity to assert themselves too.

Are you honestly going to sit there with your rose colored Brady goggles on(no I don't blame Brady) and try to say BJGE failed in a big moment cause he was dragged down from behind the line of scrimmage for a ONE yard loss when Mankins got b!tch slapped and tossed aside like a rag doll by Canty? Again, seriously?

You love Brady , I love Brady, but he's not flashy. He's efficient and ridiculously accurate and most often a smart decision maker. He's not throwing on the run or taking off and picking up yards with his legs and not particularly great at throwing the ball "very" deep accurately and consistently. He does the important things that matter well and does them consistently. So why the hate for BJGE. He's not Elite and not flashy but very efficient when healthy and most often gets the yards he's suppose to get. Same type deal.

In 2011 while suffering turf toe for half the season and only having a 3.7 avg with a drop in total att's Football Outsiders actually still had the following rankings for him. A "down" year.

DYAR 18th (total value of the RB)
    DVOA 18th (value of the RB per play)
    Success Rate 6th at 54% (how successful they are are getting the yards they are suppose to get on a given play)

so on a bad year he still ranks in the middle of the whole league for value to the offense and 6th in the whole league for percentage of the time he is successful in picking up the yards needed. How does that not qualify for being even remotely capable of being a starting RB for a championship team? A championship team isn't going to have the #1 player at every position across the board.

In contrast lets look at 2010. A good and healthy year for BJGE.

Football Outsiders had him ranked

DYAR 3rd (total value of the RB)
    DVOA 2nd (value of the RB per play)
    Success Rate 2nd at 57% (how successful they are are getting the yards they are suppose to get on a given play)

Yeah 3rd, 2nd, and 2nd yup he's a scrub.

I mean you started this whole thread based on the offense being balanced. Well if it's balanced then BJGE deserve a fair share of the success for the offense and teams success even if he doesn't get every carry. Only logical AND supports your thread.

You get so hell bent on defending your positions half the time you just start throwing crazy stuff against the wall that ends up contradicting your own position at times.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Where do you come up with this stuff? BJGE may not be an Elite RB but not sure there are but "maybe" a handful at best in the NFL. He is not a home run threat and he won't make a lot of something out of nothing all on his own. True, that's not his game. However. Not a starter on a championship caliber team by any means? Seriously? Let's just look at SB performances by starting RB's on championship teams in recent history and a couple Pats SB winners. 2011 for the losing Pats BJGE ran for a 4.4 yard avg. (only 10 carries) 2011 SB winning Giants - Neither Jacobs(3.9) OR Bradhshaw(4.1) ran better 2010 SB winning Packers - Starks had a 4.7 avg, slightly better 2009 SB winning Saints - Pierre Thomas had a 3.3 avg 2008 SB winning Steelers - Fast Willie Parker only a 2.8 avg 2004 SB winning Pats - Dillon a 4.2 yard avg (18 carries) 2003 SB winning Pats - A. Smith a 3.2 yard avg (26 carries) 2001 SB winning Pats - A. Smith a 5.1 yard avg (18 carries) Hmm seems he did himself just fine in performance in the big game compared to plenty of other starting RB's for championship teams. ...and most, not all, of them were given a lot more opportunity to assert themselves too. Are you honestly going to sit there with your rose colored Brady goggles on(no I don't blame Brady) and try to say BJGE failed in a big moment cause he was dragged down from behind the line of scrimmage for a ONE yard loss when Mankins got b!tch slapped and tossed aside like a rag doll by Canty? Again, seriously? You love Brady , I love Brady, but he's not flashy. He's efficient and ridiculously accurate and most often a smart decision maker. He's not throwing on the run or taking off and picking up yards with his legs and not particularly great at throwing the ball "very" deep accurately and consistently. He does the important things that matter well and does them consistently. So why the hate for BJGE. He's not Elite and not flashy but very efficient when healthy and most often gets the yards he's suppose to get. Same type deal. In 2011 while suffering turf toe for half the season and only having a 3.7 avg with a drop in total att's Football Outsiders actually still had the following rankings for him. A "down" year. DYAR 18th (total value of the RB) DVOA 18th (value of the RB per play) Success Rate 6th at 54% (how successful they are are getting the yards they are suppose to get on a given play) so on a bad year he still ranks in the middle of the whole league for value to the offense and 6th in the whole league for percentage of the time he is successful in picking up the yards needed. How does that not qualify for being even remotely capable of being a starting RB for a championship team? A championship team isn't going to have the #1 player at every position across the board. In contrast lets look at 2010. A good and healthy year for BJGE. Football Outsiders had him ranked DYAR 3rd (total value of the RB) DVOA 2nd (value of the RB per play) Success Rate 2nd at 57% (how successful they are are getting the yards they are suppose to get on a given play) Yeah 3rd, 2nd, and 2nd yup he's a scrub. I mean you started this whole thread based on the offense being balanced. Well if it's balanced then BJGE deserve a fair share of the success for the offense and teams success even if he doesn't get every carry. Only logical AND supports your thread. You get so hell bent on defending your positions half the time you just start throwing crazy stuff against the wall that ends up contradicting your own position at times.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

Where do I come up with this stuff?

It's obvious.

Faulk has a better career yards per carry than BJGE. You think Kevin should have been a featured runner on a high level team?

Hell, Maroney averaged more per carry than him.

20 guys ran the ball at least as many times as him this year and every one of them had more per carry.

He was injured this year? Brady is injured every year. I don't see excuses for him because of that.

He got caught from behind on that run because of Mankins? Are you going to subtract his runs that spring from a great block? He's SLOW.

He sure as hell isn't good enough to take touches away from Gronk, Welker or Hernandez. We ran at the frequency of the league average. Giving more touches to him would be stupid. And that's why BB hasn't.

Ridley and Woodhead combined outgained him by 125 yards in 17 less carries.

I never said he sux. I said he's nothing special. I think the evidence shows that. Pure filler and not somebody you count on when the chips are down. We use him only because we don't have anybody good as of now. Maybe Ridley will gain BB's confidence.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Where do I come up with this stuff? It's obvious. Faulk has a better career yards per carry than BJGE. You think Kevin should have been a featured runner on a high level team? Hell, Maroney averaged more per carry than him. 20 guys ran the ball at least as many times as him this year and every one of them had more per carry. He was injured this year? Brady is injured every year. I don't see excuses for him because of that. He got caught from behind on that run because of Mankins? Are you going to subtract his runs that spring from a great block? He's SLOW. He sure as hell isn't good enough to take touches away from Gronk, Welker or Hernandez. We ran at the frequency of the league average. Giving more touches to him would be stupid. And that's why BB hasn't. Ridley and Woodhead combined outgained him by 125 yards in 17 less carries. I never said he sux. I said he's nothing special. I think the evidence shows that. Pure filler and not somebody you count on when the chips are down. We use him only because we don't have anybody good as of now. Maybe Ridley will gain BB's confidence.

This is why its futile to even try to have a rationale conversation with you. You read "what you want to see" with everyone and not "what is written".

It's simply a waste of further time. You can never man up about anything.

My best to you in your own world of thoughts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : This is why its futile to even try to have a rationale conversation with you. You read "what you want to see" with everyone and not "what is written". It's simply a waste of further time. You can never man up about anything. My best to you in your own world of thoughts.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I wouldn't want to waste that precious time of yours. Bye bye.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

It's a good thing that parilli doesn't call people neames and insult them.

What a liar.