We are balanced.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: We are balanced.

You guys are 10x worse than a broken record. JFC how long can you possibly argue over this without getting bored of typing 500 word posts.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced.:
    [QUOTE]I agree that Babe and Prolate are 10X worse than a broken record.  Agreed.  I am accepting why we lost SB 46 and it's no different than any other game we've handed away on a platter since 2005 in the postseason.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

You are in the Broken Record Hall of Fame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Yep. Great post.  Pretty much buries Babe Parilli and Prolate, the only two BBWs hanging on at this point. I was shocked to see someone like Pezz fall into the trap and take the bait as well. There are two different sets of Pats fans: 1.  A newer group that started being big fans in 2001 (Prolate, Babe, etc). 2.  Fans like us who go back decades.

I've been a "big fan" far longer than you.

The only reason more people aren't here slapping your silly notion around is that they're sick of your nonsense. Look at the polls. You lose bigtime.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : What a load of BS. You started out a debate with me by resorting to calling me a moron when you had nothing else. Not only are you clueless but a liar as well.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

Ummmm. Who started out their posts with Bellicheat and Patsies?
    In case you don't know it, that's not gonna get a positive reception here and will put you in the "moron" category in a New York minute.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Big difference. I did not hurl an insult at parelli. And his response of "you're a moron" was directed as if I didn't know about the injuries to sparks and chung. Then when I responded that the G-Men had injuries to Bradshaw and Nicks as well....do you know what response I got? Crickets, that's what. About what I had expected.

Not such a big difference, you came in insulting the team right from the get go.

I actually was going to respond to your post but went to bed instead.
    We know you had a few injuries too but, Hernandez was just back from a mcl sprain and wearing a big, bulky brace (so you actually never had both our TE's at full strength)
    Welker was also injured by Bolley, not to mention, BJGE, Mayo, Volmer, Barrett, Fletcher and Ellis to name a few, in addition to Chung and Spikes.  The DB situation was also dreadful with more than half of the starters either IR'd or let go.
    No excuses, just part of the game but you certainly weren't the only one playing with injuries.
    But back to the original post, you beat us with a gimpy Gronk one time and a gimpy Hernandez the other.  Congrats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : No, I didn't insult him. Big difference. Not to mention belicheat DID get caught cheating, so how is that an insult? And I love how you go from "no excuses, just part of the game" to "you beat us with a gimpy gronk one time and a gimpy hernandez the other". Certainly sounds like excuses to me.

Because Coughlin also got caught cheating this year by having 2 guys fake injuries at the same time.  They got turned into the league by the Rams and caused a "warning letter' to go out to all. Unlike Bellicheat, he hasn't stopped the practice and continues to this day.  Your star there (JPP) acted like his knee was broken during one of the hurry-ups.  Amazing he was in on the next play.  Do you guys employ miracle healers there?
     You don't hear us referring to him as coughacheat do you? Have some respect!
    Also Gronk was the initial injury mentioned.  You added a few of your own. I countered with 10 starters.  And believe it or not, I left out the gimpy Tom Brady in both SB'S.  Like I said, congrats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Like I said, I thought you said no excuses and then rattle off a bunch of excuses. I hope those lame excuses make you feel better about losing....AGAIN!

And what do you call this?

And Bradshaw and Nicks were out for the Giants. Not to mention how depleted their secondary was from the beginning of the season

My counter was in response to this.  Get it?
    No comment on the coughacheat thing, huh?  Not surprised.
    But congrats on beating a severely injured team, while cheating.  AGAIN! LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Again, I hope the excuses help you feel better for getting beat by the same team....again. Typical patsies fan, always making excuses. Why can't you guys ever admit that you just flat out lost?

Oh, I see, only Pat's fans excuses count.  Gotcha.
    I did admit we lost, it just happened to be to a less-injured team that is known to cheat.  Those are just the facts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1PZnIiGyOg

Here's another you might enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-ZXnbMXIk

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : I never made any excuses, winners don't need them.

Right!
    And Bradshaw and Nicks were out for the Giants. Not to mention how depleted their secondary was from the beginning of the season

Carry on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Right! And Bradshaw and Nicks were out for the Giants. Not to mention how depleted their secondary was from the beginning of the season Carry on.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

LOL...you really need help. Those weren't excuses, that was just pointing out to your friend parelli that all teams have injuries, so it's not an excuse. Maybe you should go back and reread the whole post and then have your older sister explain it to you.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : LOL....not bald and not from NJ....and certainly not a dork. Nice try though, now run along and catch up with the other kids for playtime before it gets dark.

Hate to break the news to you dude but you are bald... Accept it. Don't get one of those hair pieces that some guys wear, they look ridiculous and don't fool anyone. Another thing, you may not be a dork but you seriously come across as one here, kind of nerdy too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : LOL...you really need help. Those weren't excuses, that was just pointing out to your friend parelli that all teams have injuries, so it's not an excuse. Maybe you should go back and reread the whole post and then have your older sister explain it to you.

My sister said you are making excuses too.
    Now to the more important question:
    Do you prefer coughacheat or cheatalin?
    I kinda like cheat-a-lin with all that Lin talk going on over there, it fits.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I'd also lose judging American Idol and shopping in a Walmart, too. The internets attracts morons.  You haven't been a fan of the Pats. You were a Giants fan growing up and casually followed the Pats. Then, when they won with Brady in 2001, you jumped on the bandwagon. Plain as day.

LOL I became a Pats' fan in '66. I was never a Giants' fan. Lots of people were because Boston hadn't had an NFL team for many years. People looked down on you for being an AFC fan in thiose days. As much as I loathe the jets when Namath beat the NFL I was THRILLED. Years of being talked down to by people who lived around here was over.

Why the hell do you think I was a Giants' fan?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : My sister said you are making excuses too. Now to the more important question: Do you prefer coughacheat or cheatalin? I kinda like cheat-a-lin with all that Lin talk going on over there, it fits.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Kind of funny for a so called Giants' fan to be using the cheat talk, since Parcells won 2 SBs for them, BB is from his tree and Parcells defended BB on the issue saying it was common practice.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Another person who actually knows something about football.  Good post. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Really? You are joking right?

If that was true then the more talented teams would just line up and run the ball down your throat showcasing exactly what they were going to do and not think twice about mixing it up or disguising it cause once there is enough film it doesn't matter. You just have to out physical the other team, right?

That's the most OVER simplified exxageration of an explanation I ever heard that you thought was a good post.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : well, pezzdispenser, I guess your sister needs help in reading comprehension as well. Why would a fan of a team that WON the game need to make any excuses? And google Tom Coughlin cheats and then google bill belichek cheating....see what you come up with.

I did google Giants faking injures and my dam computer almost blew up.
    Wonder why cheat-a-lin wasn't punished as well, despite using it in a game or most games.  Oh yeah, Commissioner NY.  He did send out that dreaded letter though.  Tsk Tsk

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Actually, BJGE is not capable of carrying the ball 30 times a game and being even remotely effective. This has been pointed out many times.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Seriously do you just make stuff up and hope everyone will believe it?

BJGE has no games with 30 carries in 4 seasons so how do you know? How has it been proven? Talk about total BS! He had 1 game that was close with 27 carries in 2011, he had a 5.0 avg that game. I would say that is more than being remotely effective.

There have only even been a handful of games where he's had at least 20 carries but in four seasons in ANY regular season game where he has had at least 20 carries he has never had less than a 4.0 yard avg.

You're unbelievable. Talk about perpetuating myths by spewing lies, my lord good man.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts