We are balanced.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: We are balanced.

In Response to Re: We are balanced.:
    No, that's not what I said. I said if Brady continues to play poorly when the chips are on the table, 40+ passes, turnovers, bad throws, etc, then you do trade Brady for a 1st rd pick and turn it ovet to Mallett or Hoyer.  Because it will be proof x 1000 that Brady has gone over the edge. It's what Ted Thompson did with Favre in 2008.  Thanks, but your ego has gotten out of hand. We're not at that point yet, but if this seriously happens again, we will be. Then you let BB transition it over to McDaniels.  Yep.  This is all in Brady's hands and BB's hands.  BB can only control what Brady does mentally and physically on the field so much. He probably has asked Brady what he was thinking on the awful INTs he's thrown in those spots, more than once.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Most definately, Brady has said himself that BB has let him have it numerous times after games when he's made a mistake. Its the same thing with all of those guys but we would never hear it because BB doesn't ever throw anyone on his team under the bus. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : stop using BB as a shield to defend your logic.....obviously BB is a great coach, that was never the argument......the debate is over the play calling and execution
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Sorry, you can't gripe about the way the team is coached and act like you're not griping about BB. That's just dishonest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Belichick needs a tutorial on football apparently.  It's really deplorable that some guy can coach a pro team for 12 years and have no idea how to manage the running game.  Kraft really needs to get off his duff and fire that loser.  In fact, I think Rusty was saying yesterday that if Belichick didn't deliver a Super Bowl win next year, Kraft should fire him . . . and trade Brady too. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Way to bring out your inner Babe Parelli. You deal in extremes, and absolutes only.

You do realize a coaching staff consists of more then 1 person?

You do realize we have lost all of our coaches with longevity in BB's system other then Scar?

Weiss
    RAC
    Mangni
    McD

Heck even our strength and conditioning coach who happens to have like 6 rings left us last year in Woiceck.

Do you think Weiss would have not changed the scripted 1st play call in the SB when we were backed up in our own 4 yard line? Because if he did we probably don't give up a safety, which was the difference in the final NY drive in letting them score a td or not...2 points.

Oh but in your opinion our game plan could never be less then perfect otherwise we would be disagreeing with BB.

Absolutes for you. It helps you back up you agenda.

Here I will give you an argument from your point of view...

BB is the best coach ever and has total control over every aspect of his team but he is a bad GM. He was lucky he had Pioli(whom he had under his wing) to build his dynasty for him otherwise he never would have had enough talent to win so many SB's.

This must be true for you because talent is the only reason we no longer run the football(your words) and talent is the reason our defense gets gashed for 18 ppg in the last 2 SB's which in your eyes is a negative attribute!!!

C'mon Pro, I think you have lost the grip of your argument. Your better then this. We do not run the ball enough, our offense is one dimensional, we don't score in big games.

You have agreed with all of the above but for me to blame coaching staff for being one dimensional is ridiculous to you, but for you to blame BB's ability to build a team is reasonable? Give me a break.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Sorry, you can't gripe about the way the team is coached and act like you're not griping about BB. That's just dishonest.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Says the leader of the BB is a bad GM group. How many times do you contradict yourself a day?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Sorry, you can't gripe about the way the team is coached and act like you're not griping about BB. That's just dishonest.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Doesn't griping about the defense or the talent on the team count as griping about BB? BB is the greatest coach and GM in the NFL but even he's said at times that he needs to do a better job of coaching. IMO he will look at this season and correct or at least work as hard as possible to correct any problems with the team. Something new will come up next year and he will fix that as well. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Alrighty then. Time to up the meds in the sanatorium I guess. In the "2012 Regular Season Loss to Pittsburgh" (which was actually in 2011).... The STEELERS had "50 Passing Attempts" and "23 Rushing Attempts", NOT THE PATS. I guess if somebody needs to have the numbers they post checked, IT'S YOU.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Babe, pls get your head out.  We are talking us not them!  The Steelers and others can pass forever against are D no rush  and no close DEBack coverage for years now!  Because of this we should sustain and kill clock time witha good run gane.  We have not been balanced for a longt time now - amybe since Cory Dillon.  Capiche, Babe???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : You embarrass yourself with every post with your asinine crying to do more of what was obviously not getting it done. BJGE carries Minus 1 yard 4 yards 4 yards 17 yards 4 yard s 2 yards 7 yards 5 yards 3 yards minus 1 yard Woodhead carries. 3 6 4 1 -1 4 1 Nearly 50% of the runs were 3 yards or less. 70% were 4 yards or less. 5% were over 7 yards. The backs got 3.6 yards a carry. That is about the dismal number BJGE averaged for the year. But you expect BB to want more of that? Ridiculous. I'll trust BB to know how to roll in the game over you. This thread was about the balance for the season and it has been shown that your crying about balance in general just isn't so. You're the one focusing on one game, not this thread.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Yeah I guess you have never read any of my posts. My entire angle has always been we need to keep our power back in the game. It will enable us to be less one dimensional. I have never wanted  Woody to  get 7-10 carries as he did in the Jets and Giants playoff/SB losses. We do it because we want to stay in shotgun and pass heavy formations. It makes us predictable.

You will cherry pick stats to try and prove your agenda.

What do you think would have happened if BJGE had 20 carries in this game? Against one of the worst run defense's in the NFL this year.

Actually don't even answer. This thread is as dead as your common sense. I can't continue to prove you wrong only to tell me I didn't with a cheap insult and a false statement like BJGE only had 2 carries over 4 yards.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Now the madness is complete. Rusty wants to get rid of Brady and BB if they don't listen to him.

But the D that lost the Bills game at the end, lost the Giants game at the end, almost gave away the AFC Championship at the end and lost the SB at the end he has nothing but praise for.

Brady and BB must go because they won't hand the ball off enough to the 3.7 yards a carry superstar BJGE.

And he thinks Mallet or Hoyer will easily replace Brady's 100+ passer rating and 39 TDs even though that many TDs has been exceeded 8 times in league history.

I thought I had seen the height of stupidity, but it just got higher.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Now the madness is complete. Rusty wants to get rid of Brady and BB if they don't listen to him. But the D that lost the Bills game at the end, lost the Giants game at the end, almost gave away the AFC Championship at the end and lost the SB at the end he has nothing but praise for. Brady and BB must go because they won't hand the ball off enough to the 3.7 yards a carry superstar BJGE. And he thinks Mallet or Hoyer will easily replace Brady's 100+ passer rating and 39 TDs even though that many TDs has been exceeded 8 times in league history. I thought I had seen the height of stupidity, but it just got higher.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Last: 2/21/2012
    In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Alrighty then. Time to up the meds in the sanatorium I guess. In the "2012 Regular Season Loss to Pittsburgh" (which was actually in 2011).... The STEELERS had "50 Passing Attempts" and "23 Rushing Attempts", NOT THE PATS. I guess if somebody needs to have the numbers they post checked, IT'S YOU.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Babe, pls get your head out.  We are talking us not them!  The Steelers and others can pass forever against are D no rush  and no close DEBack coverage for years now!  Because of this we should sustain and kill clock time witha good run gane.  We have not been balanced for a longt time now - amybe since Cory Dillon.  Capiche, Babe???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Rusty said that they should get rid of BB? Plus I wouldn't say that Mallet an Hoyer would " easily" throw 39 tds in a season and go over 100 QB rating.  It will take a few years to get to that level if they even do. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Yeah I guess you have never read any of my posts. My entire angle has always been we need to keep our power back in the game. It will enable us to be less one dimensional. I have never wanted  Woody to  get 7-10 carries as he did in the Jets and Giants playoff/SB losses. We do it because we want to stay in shotgun and pass heavy formations. It makes us predictable. You will cherry pick stats to try and prove your agenda. What do you think would have happened if BJGE had 20 carries in this game? Against one of the worst run defense's in the NFL this year. Actually don't even answer. This thread is as dead as your common sense. I can't continue to prove you wrong only to tell me I didn't with a cheap insult and a false statement like BJGE only had 2 carries over 4 yards.
    Posted by TrueChamp

My false statement was about ONE YARD. Grasping at straws I see.

Explain o brilliant one how I have cherry picked stats. This should be good for a laugh. You're the one who cherry picks stats.

IU would never insult someone who wasn't being an idiot.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Says the leader of the BB is a bad GM group. How many times do you contradict yourself a day?
    Posted by TrueChamp

I know this is advanced for your ilk, but you do understand GM and HC are different roles, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Seems when faced with the realization of being a complete football moron, griswold doubles down.
    Posted by Bustchise

LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. :   Doesn't griping about the defense or the talent on the team count as griping about BB? BB is the greatest coach and GM in the NFL but even he's said at times that he needs to do a better job of coaching. IMO he will look at this season and correct or at least work as hard as possible to correct any problems with the team. Something new will come up next year and he will fix that as well. 
    Posted by sporter81

BB isn't a great GM. He's a great HC. Two different things.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : I know this is advanced for your ilk, but you do understand GM and HC are different roles, right?
    Posted by BabeParilli

Not when one person holds both titles. I believe the point of BB wanting to be both GM and HC was that he wanted to coach his own players.

Then again I don't expect that logic to help you find clarity.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty said that they should get rid of BB? Plus I wouldn't say that Mallet an Hoyer would " easily" throw 39 tds in a season and go over 100 QB rating.  It will take a few years to get to that level if they even do. 
    Posted by sporter81

Another poster said he said that about BB yesterday. He said if Brady doesn't shape up to his expectations he must be traded. Mad as a hatter he is.

There is far more of a chance that Mallet or Hoyer will be a Sanchez than a Brady.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Not when one person holds both titles. I believe the point of BB wanting to be both GM and HC was that he wanted to coach his own players. Then again I don't expect that logic to help you find clarity.
    Posted by TrueChamp

Try to follow. It may be one person, but it's two different jobs. One he does great, the other - not so much.

Most coaches want to be their own GM because they would rather do themselves in than have a stranger get them fired.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : BB isn't a great GM. He's a great HC. Two different things.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. Imo he is a top GM, at least top 3 and by far the best coach in the NFL. A couple of drafts have been bad but the 2010 draft ranks among the best of all time. Brady was a nice pickup too. probably the biggest steal ever.  I will admit that he misses on guys but every single team does, we see it because this is our team. He's missed out on some second rounders, even a couple of firsts but missing "big time" is when you draft a ryan leaf, jemarcus russell , or like the jets when they took gholston. 

The more draft picks the more misses. When he lets a guy go he's almost always right, I've got lots of friends out here that are Raider fans and they think they were ripped off on the Seymour deal. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. Imo he is a top GM, at least top 3 and by far the best coach in the NFL. A couple of drafts have been bad but the 2010 draft ranks among the best of all time. Brady was a nice pickup too. probably the biggest steal ever.  I will admit that he misses on guys but every single team does, we see it because this is our team. He's missed out on some second rounders, even a couple of firsts but missing "big time" is when you draft a ryan leaf, jemarcus russell , or like the jets when they took gholston.   The more draft picks the more misses. When he lets a guy go he's almost always right, I've got lots of friends out here that are Raider fans and they think they were ripped off on the Seymour deal. 
    Posted by sporter81

The GM debate is for another thread. Quite a few folks are coming over to the BB is not a great GM side these days.

But if you think he's such a great coah, which I do too, why do you question how he runs the team so severely?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : Suddenly, a new person with mental illness has entered Prolate and Babe's domain. His name is "Bustchise". lmao
    Posted by RustyGriswold

What is wanting to trade Brady and fire BB if they don't do what you want, good mental health?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"Quite a few folks are coming over" to say he's not a good GM. And just who are these morons besides yourself? 
    Posted by RustyGriswold

I see posters on here all the time mention it. Some talking heads too. Why don't you make a poll?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: We are balanced. : The GM debate is for another thread. Quite a few folks are coming over to the BB is not a great GM side these days. But if you think he's such a great coah, which I do too, why do you question how he runs the team so severely?
    Posted by BabeParilli

" Severely" is a little extreme. I feel that they should have at least the threat of a running game. The Giants knew what was coming on most down and were able to dictate the matchups defensively. BB is in control of the team but I don't think that he calls every play or changes plays in the huddle or at the line of scrimmage. I thought that the defensive game plan was excellent but felt like the Giants were begging the Patriots to throw the ball. I am not a coach and would probably suck at it but this is my opinion base on what I saw and have seen the past few seasons. This forum is for discussing our opinions and because we don't agree with everything the team does we are not saying that he is a bad coach. If Brady makes a poor decision I don't think that any rational person would say that he is a bad QB right?

We don't have any idea what BB said to his team after the game, I did hear him say that he needs to do a better job of coaching and that the team needs to improve. We all do. 

Sections
Shortcuts