We are one LUCKY fanbase, TB's FB message says it all....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: We are one LUCKY fanbase, TB's FB message says it all....

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

"Every part of what I do depends on the group of guys I play with."  you would think other guys would get this and subjugate their ego in this way. many including the Falcco seem to think its all about them, that they could be equally as great with any jabroni to throw to. tb grasps that it takes many factors and never misunderestimates the fanbase, ownership, coaching staff, oline, wrs and everyone else. he's just one piece. a big one, but a piece nontheless. which he would be on twitter (whats up with that).i increasingly hate FB. just started @BostonAvenger specifically to take on anyone from any city talking trash about any of bawston pro teams or the region in general. know some hotties who will be following in notime incl this anchor over in LA. Check it out!

dont show this to rusty

btw "the flacco" is the sb champ/mvp something brady hasnt been in 9 yrs-he should break the bank and good for him too

amazing greedy owners are good businessmen but "greedy" players are pariahs...suuuure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Interesting statement you make there 42AND46 about Flacco.  The guy is a decent regular season QB and gets hot in the playoffs this year and he thinks he deserves to be paid like the top QB in the league?!  Brady never had these thoughts even after his 3rd SB win and 2nd SB MVP.  He has since shown he is definitely one of the best in the business year in and year out.  Has Flacco?  Even Eli is the same, just about.  I agree about your "greedy owners" part, but, we generally do not see players who think TEAM first when it comes to $$$$.  Got to give TB his props for that regardless of how else he earns his keep off the field or who his wife is. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So let me get this right.Brady is a hero amongst pats fans for this latest finacial move. The way I understand it he gets more guaranteed money then before.Not a bad move I guess.

The radio was saying something about how the NFLPA may have something to say about this.

So how do you see it?I'm serious.There has to be more then one side to this story.What gives?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Interesting statement you make there 42AND46 about Flacco.  The guy is a decent regular season QB and gets hot in the playoffs this year and he thinks he deserves to be paid like the top QB in the league?!  Brady never had these thoughts even after his 3rd SB win and 2nd SB MVP.  He has since shown he is definitely one of the best in the business year in and year out.  Has Flacco?  Even Eli is the same, just about.  I agree about your "greedy owners" part, but, we generally do not see players who think TEAM first when it comes to $$$$.  Got to give TB his props for that regardless of how else he earns his keep off the field or who his wife is. 

Hopefully Flacco gets a huge contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not sure I've seen any rational, knowledgeable fan call TB a 'hero.'  What I've seen pretty much boils down to the points made above.  Is Brady getting his cash?  Yes but not as much as he could demand on the open market.  Is he getting as much as he could get from the Pats?  Probably not.  I consider this to be a very fair deal (because of the guarantees) that gives the Pats a fair amount of cap space.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Nobody called him a hero.....those are pure media driven words.

Bottom line is he is the ONLY QB in the NFL that does this. He doesn't have to do anything. The guy wants to win, plain and simple. So anyone from the media that wants to turn this around and put a negative spin on it is just looking for a headline story...wow...what a shock!!

Until other QBs start doing the same thing, the negative spin by certain media folks doesn't mean jack $hlt!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Tanbass +1

When Brady speaks he talks about winning and team.  When Flacco and his agent speaks, they talk about him being the highest paid QB in the league. I do not recall Brady ever saying anything about his salary other than appreciating what he gets, but, how it is important to him to win above all else.  Players that jump teams for pay have put pay above winning, for the most part.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

how much $$ do any of them really need ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I heard Gregg Doyel (CBS Sports) on D & C this morning on my way to work.  He is, in my humble estimation, a pluperfect twit.  He tried every way he could to demean, by vague reference, what TB did.  He was essentially trying to back up his contention that if TB were really a 'team player' he would have taken the league minimum.  Seemed to me that Callahan eviscerated him at every turn. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

That's impossible because the union would be all over him. They probably still are, but in the end, no player especially ones at the end of their careers trying to win should be listening to ANY union.

The market is the market, period.

Actually, Rusty, that's one of the many ways that Callahan skewered Doyel: with that precise point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Couple of things-Why is the NFLPA reportedly looking into this?

Paraphrasing the NY Post here-Brady made out just fine 57 million over 5 years Guaranteed rather then 30 million. Never mind how it's broken up he's still way ahead!

So please stop with the Tom is such a team guy.His wife makes more then he does and he just gave himself a huge 27 million Bonus Guaranteed. great job by his people is what it is.Brady is getting old and got while the getting was good.

Good for him but stop the nonsense.

You all sound like Babe for goodness sake!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Good for him but stop the nonsense.

This coming from a Jets fan that hangs around a Pats message board. You sound as ridiculous as the a-s-s-wipe on the radio this morning with nothing better to do that try and knock someone down for doing something good.

Sorry your team & QB suck donkey balls....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So we lose Babe- the Commisioner of the Brady Apologists movement only for it to be replaced by the "Brady the Team guy" organization??I can see TFB leading the way in this one!

It's a business and old Tommy boy came out smelling out like a rose.Wake up!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Hey JRABBB,

Nobody here likes you or wants you here....maybe it is YOU who should be waking up?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Who gives a rat's patootie what the NY Post reports or what the NFLPA is allegedly looking into?  Get a grip; your Pats envy is really becoming embarrassing.

25. This post has been removed.