We are one LUCKY fanbase, TB's FB message says it all....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: We are one LUCKY fanbase, TB's FB message says it all....

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Who gives a rat's patootie what the NY Post reports or what the NFLPA is allegedly looking into?  Get a grip; your Pats envy is really becoming embarrassing.

He can't help himself. Aren't jet fans inherently embarrassing?!

Point taken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

It's not just the Post numbnuts, It's also on ESPN on Mike and Mike. The local guys had it too on the Fan.

You NE's are really very good at completely Ignoring anything that may be looked at something for lack of a better word 'Fugazy".

You got Gronk getting wasted in public but he's just a kid having some fun,Dennard going away for hitting a cop but the cop started it,Edelman groping some co-ed but she started it. I see a pattern do you??

Brady made a great business deal and lined his pockets and you suckers bought right into it...once again. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Now why is the NFLPA investigating the deal?

Wanna show us the link, there hotshot?  For some reason I'm unable to come up with one.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Link this! Give it a few days and you'll be hearing it yourself. Boomer and Carton,Mike and Mike put on the sports radio wherever you are and keep your ears open.You'll hear it or you'll just choose to IGNORE it .

You people are pretty good at that!

Now I hope the whole thing blows up in your faces. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Link this! Give it a few days and you'll be hearing it yourself. Boomer and Carton,Mike and Mike put on the sports radio wherever you are and keep your ears open.You'll hear it or you'll just choose to IGNORE it .

You people are pretty good at that!

Now I hope the whole thing blows up in your faces. 

What??? No; say it isn't true!! You mean you actually posted something that you can't back up??  OMFG???  Really??  Why, call the NY Post.  Oh wait; they don't give a rat's patootie either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon.......do you remember Sanchez's fumble?.......funniest moment of year last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Leon.......do you remember Sanchez's fumble?.......funniest moment of year last year.

and you are paying 13 milllion for that...lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Perfectly calm here and have been throughout.  And I certainly understand why you don't bother to post links; pretty simple explanation.  Can't post something that doesn't exist.  I did find it interesting, though, to watch your story migrate from 'it happened' to 'it will happen' but then again it is you - - -  son.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Oh the Mods are having a field day with my posts. Why don't you guys start replying to my posts by reposting my original post like you like to do so often .Some of them are real gems and should be shared with the group!

Sorry mods

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

ATJ- calm down son-You'll hear it. That is if you CHOOSE to hear it. I don't post links-never have never will. You'll just have to take old Leons word on this one. I've been called many things in here,lol, but a liar would be new one.

I just consider the source a NE fan and move on. And I never respond to personal attacks ! That's why we have Mods!

Hey Iceman- nice contribution-Are you now a card carrying member of the "Tom Brady Team Guy"Organization?

Bunch of lemmings!

absolutely a card carrying member.......he does the right things to help this team win.....I really don't care about his personal finances or his personal life. If this allows the team greater flexibility to win, it just puts your team further and further back.......but Sanchez will come around....you have a nice day!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Last post before I 'get a life' for the evening.  You, Leon old boy, are the one who needs a life. I mean seriously; you're a Jets fan taking pot shots in a Pats forum.  Ah, but then again, you are a Jets fan.  And I'm sure you did hear what you heard.  Same voices perhaps that are warning you of the impending alien takeover of the Northern Hemisphere?   Ah, well; have a good evening.  I'm sure you'll be around tomorrow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Iceman- leave the back and forth up to the men. You are not very good at it.Brady did a gret job for the team by making room in the cap. I never said he didn't .

I just want you all to realize that by doing so he also gave himself a 27 Million $$ raise guaranteed!I truly don't believe that he was doing it for the team. Maybe team Brady but not the patriots.

So once again I say to all of you. WAKE UP!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Iceman- leave the back and forth up to the men. You are not very good at it.Brady did a gret job for the team by making room in the cap. I never said he didn't .

I just want you all to realize that by doing so he also gave himself a 27 Million $$ raise guaranteed!I truly don't believe that he was doing it for the team. Maybe team Brady but not the patriots.

So once again I say to all of you. WAKE UP!

back and forth? just stating facts Leon. Truth hurt?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Well gang- As usual the pleasure has been all yours.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Well gang- As usual the pleasure has been all yours.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

we will......but don't pretend you know us fans Leon.....you never have.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey I know that guy! he just stole 27 million from the pats!! LOL

Like I said Iceman you are just horrible at the back and forth.

On that note and I would say it's a high note!

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Hey I know that guy! he just stole 27 million from the pats!! LOL

Like I said Iceman you are just horrible at the back and forth.

On that note and I would say it's a high note!

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!

Leon...Leon...Leon.... I'm just showing you a pic of what you go you sleep every night dreaming your team had.

Instead you have the butt fumble guy....

so in order to feel better ...you come here... maybe you come here so you can be close to a team that wins. It is the only thing that makes sense. Your team lets you down every year. How is that for back and forth?...lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Im glad that the 'Hero" worship thread finally died out in here. What a joke!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

"Every part of what I do depends on the group of guys I play with."  you would think other guys would get this and subjugate their ego in this way. many including the Falcco seem to think its all about them, that they could be equally as great with any jabroni to throw to. tb grasps that it takes many factors and never misunderestimates the fanbase, ownership, coaching staff, oline, wrs and everyone else. he's just one piece. a big one, but a piece nontheless. which he would be on twitter (whats up with that).i increasingly hate FB. just started @BostonAvenger specifically to take on anyone from any city talking trash about any of bawston pro teams or the region in general. know some hotties who will be following in notime incl this anchor over in LA. Check it out!

dont show this to rusty

btw "the flacco" is the sb champ/mvp something brady hasnt been in 9 yrs-he should break the bank and good for him too

amazing greedy owners are good businessmen but "greedy" players are pariahs...suuuure

who cares about flacco. the guys still IS NOT elite just money hungry. sick of hearing about him and the ravens. focus on ne