WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

It is so easy to see that the PATS and their fans are so hated because the team they root for has gone to 5 of the last 10 SUPERBOWLS! Half of them! and they've won 3 with a chance for another win , 4, next Sunday. They are hated because the incredible discipline that our entire team shows is viewed as arrogance and implies that, "WE ARE BETER THAN EVERY OTHER ORGANIATION IN THE SPORT, TOP TO BOTOM, and WE DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS." We understand why you hate us.....WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!! YOU ARE THE HATERS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

OH,

YEAAAAAAAHHHH

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When you think about it, the only irrational reason for their hate... the jealousy of the success of this organization year in and year out these last 11 years as you outlined.  This even comes from fans of teams who don't even play the Patriots!! You always are jealous of the one who seems to get it done all the time while you struggle.  Even though the Pats don't win it every year, we have a team we can root for who is always in the mix at the end of the year.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

EXCELENT POST!!!! I like reading stuff like this to get the blood going! Who cares what other fans of other teams are saying! They are jeolous of the Pats success, and would love to be part of something this special for so long! These truely are the glory days, friends, savor this while you can and let everyone know who we are!!! WE ARE PATRIOT NATION AND WE ARE ALIVE AND STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

the jealosy is probably more about the pats depriving their team from getting to the ultimate goal on the few chances that they have a shot a it. given the parity in the nfl, pats success had to come at the expense of a lot of teams. fans of every team that the pats eliminated along the pats' way to success become haters.

three teams in the afc east - nyj, buf, mia
    then add all the afc teams that the pats knocked out during the last 11 years - oak, pit, ind, den, sdc, ten, bal
    together, you have half the afc fans looking at the pats as the single source of frustration for them

of course there are the three nfc teams that they beat in the sb - phi, stl and car

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Why are you using the world "WE"?  Do you work for the Patriots?  -Patriotsfansince1966

LOL....Sorry I had to write that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Last 10 Super Bowls....

11 - Pats vs. Giants
    10 - GB vs. Pitt
    09 - Saints vs. Colts
    08 - Pitt vs. Cardinals
    07 - Pats vs. Giants
    06 - Indy vs. Bears
    05 - Pitt vs. Sea
    04 - Pats vs. Eagles
    03 - Pats vs. Panthers
    02 - TB vs. Raiders

I only see the Pats up there 4 times.... fishy math??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!:
    [QUOTE]Last 10 Super Bowls.... 11 - Pats vs. Giants 10 - GB vs. Pitt 09 - Saints vs. Colts 08 - Pitt vs. Cardinals 07 - Pats vs. Giants 06 - Indy vs. Bears 05 - Pitt vs. Sea 04 - Pats vs. Eagles 03 - Pats vs. Panthers 02 - TB vs. Raiders I only see the Pats up there 4 times.... fishy math??
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

We won over the "Greatest Show on Turf" in early 2002!  TB & Raiders was early 2001.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ummm... no

Tampa Bay won the year after the Pats beat the Rams... wow, get your facts right

Pats have been to 5 of the last 11 Super Bowls and have not won any of the previous 6... so the hatred around the league is bizarre and based more on a dislike for the personalities associated (BB and Brady) and not continous success with nothing to show for it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]Last 10 Super Bowls.... 11 - Pats vs. Giants 10 - GB vs. Pitt 09 - Saints vs. Colts 08 - Pitt vs. Cardinals 07 - Pats vs. Giants 06 - Indy vs. Bears 05 - Pitt vs. Sea 04 - Pats vs. Eagles 03 - Pats vs. Panthers 02 - TB vs. Raiders I only see the Pats up there 4 times.... fishy math??

Next weeks superbowl hasn`t been played. So you can`t
    count it yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Either way you slice it up, the name PATRIOTS appears more often than those of other teams!  This is year #11 (picky picky) with the Pats in 5, the next number is 3 with PIT then two for IND and NYG.  Note, the AFC representative 10 of 11 times is split among only three teams, Pats, Steelers and Colts..  talk about hogging the limelight!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! : [QUOTE]Last 10 Super Bowls.... 11 - Pats vs. Giants 10 - GB vs. Pitt 09 - Saints vs. Colts 08 - Pitt vs. Cardinals 07 - Pats vs. Giants 06 - Indy vs. Bears 05 - Pitt vs. Sea 04 - Pats vs. Eagles 03 - Pats vs. Panthers 02 - TB vs. Raiders I only see the Pats up there 4 times.... fishy math?? Next weeks superbowl hasn`t been played. So you can`t count it yet.
    Posted by Win-Jets[/QUOTE]

So then we have been to 4 of the last 10?

This thread was started by someone saying we were in 5 of the last 10 Super Bowls which is false

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! : Either way you slice it up, the name PATRIOTS appears more often than those of other teams!  This is year #11 (picky picky) with the Pats in 5, the next number is 3 with PIT then two for IND and NYG.  Note, the AFC representative 10 of 11 times is split among only three teams, Pats, Steelers and Colts..  talk about hogging the limelight!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yes and its no coincidence that those are 2 of the 5 teams Pats fans hate the most... with the Jets/Ravens unable to get out of the conference championships and the Giants ending the undefeated season and looming next weekend rounding out the top 5

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WE ARE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! : since 2005: Pittsburgh Steelers 3 afc titles  2 sb championships                   New England Patriots 1 afc title 0 sb championships yeah i'm sure the Steelers fans are green with envy. then there are us Giants fans....
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

That would be 2 AFC titles mister man.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That would be Brady - 5 SBs in 10 seasons of playing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

There will always be  haters, especially if your team is successful. There's no doubt that the Patriots have been the team that the rest of the league measure's themselves by.... for some time now. If you are a true football fan who can look at the league without 'partisan glasses' on, you would have to admit that they've been pretty tough to beat. Two wins that stick in my mind as 'classic wins'  were the 2004 AFC Championship when the Patriots came here to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers, who were 15-1 going into the game. While also getting revenge for a regular season loss earlier that season. The second one would be going into San Diego in 2007 and knocking off a pretty good Charger team in an AFC Divisional playoff game...One in which the Chargers were the #1 seed.. I thought this Charger Team was one of the better teams during the past decade (Just my opinion) and for the Patriots to go into San Diego and beat them, to me that was a testament to how good this franchise has really been.
     The amazing part is just like the Steelers & the Colts, the Patriots were usually choosing at, or near the bottom of each round in the NFL Draft. This is a credit to all three franchises for being in the top, or near the top for so many years. The Steelers & the Colts will definitely be making more changes this off-season than they are used to making. Give credit to the Patriots for moving up in the draft with some smart moves the past few years. They've remained near the top even as they were replacing some of the older veterans. Gronkowski just may be the best all around player in the game right now....and he's still so young!
     But the biggest reason they've remained near the top is Tom Brady & Coach Belechick. People can hate all they want, but they are just fooling themselves if they don't think these two will go down as the best ever at what they do. This begrudgedly comes from a die-hard Steeler fan, but you have to give credit, where credit is due.
     Good luck to all the regulars on here who showed a lot of class a few years ago, when the Steelers beat Arizona in the Super Bowl, by congratulating me
    on my team winning. I know it was done begrudgedly (or maybe with two fingers crossed...lol) but it still meant alot. Hopefully I can return the favor next week! I am picking the Patriots, 31-17... I just hope I didn't jinx you guys & ladies!..lol

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.