We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

The Linebacking core is not a playoff core. Hightower and Spikes couldn't cover a High school team if they had too. Collins or FLetcher needs to be in there for coverage a lot more. honestly my previosu thread of bringing in a Vetran LB doesn't sound too bad.

The interior Dline is solid but far from consistent. We need Kelly and Armstead back so there can be a solid 4 man situational subbing for the DTs. The run game killed us. just rough. when we knew they were running we couldn't stop it.

Talib obviously needs to return healthy as well. Dennard is very good but the big question mark is Arrington in covergae on the outside. it got so bad that Ryan and Cole seemed to be playing over him at times. and cole is as bas as Jon Wilhite from years ago.

Tom Brady is aging. He missed 5-6 that i can remember off the top of my head. Dropson could've had a couple bombs today but Brady missed him. he also seemed to be forcing the issue with Gronk and made a couple bad throws to him. He needs to get his sh$t together or it'll be rough.

With all that said, this team is 5-2 and should be 6-1. They can still gain a game in the division next week against the Phins. This team can still be 7-2 headed into the bye and still look good. there is a lot of improvment that needs to be made.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Linebacking core is not a playoff core. Hightower and Spikes couldn't cover a High school team if they had too. Collins or FLetcher needs to be in there for coverage a lot more. honestly my previosu thread of bringing in a Vetran LB doesn't sound too bad.

The interior Dline is solid but far from consistent. We need Kelly and Armstead back so there can be a solid 4 man situational subbing for the DTs. The run game killed us. just rough. when we knew they were running we couldn't stop it.

Talib obviously needs to return healthy as well. Dennard is very good but the big question mark is Arrington in covergae on the outside. it got so bad that Ryan and Cole seemed to be playing over him at times. and cole is as bas as Jon Wilhite from years ago.

Tom Brady is aging. He missed 5-6 that i can remember off the top of my head. Dropson could've had a couple bombs today but Brady missed him. he also seemed to be forcing the issue with Gronk and made a couple bad throws to him. He needs to get his sh$t together or it'll be rough.

With all that said, this team is 5-2 and should be 6-1. They can still gain a game in the division next week against the Phins. This team can still be 7-2 headed into the bye and still look good. there is a lot of improvment that needs to be made.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Brady intentionally overthrew Dropson so as to spare him the humiliation of dropping the ball

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Brady intentionally overthrew Dropson so as to spare him the humiliation of dropping the ball

[/QUOTE]

actually a great point lol. even though i cant stand dropson the kid gets open a ton... just wish he had consistent hands. would've been nice if brady could hit him today though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now that is funny.  Probably true too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

LB's are horrible.  Hightower and Spikes can not run and Hightower just plain looks lost out there. What a dud. 

What happened to Arrington?  Why was Cole out there? Cole sux, why is he still on this team.  He got faked out of his jockstrap many times today.  There is a bagger at my local market who could play better then Cole.  He is 87 years old, but moves good for his age.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see key injuries to key people as "gaping holes", I see them as injuries and bad luck.

I would not go by Dan Dierdork's analysis either.  The coverage is fine. The pass rush is lacking for two reasons:

1. Talib is out.

2. I am not convinced Nink is fully back from that groin injury.

Let's be honest, TOmmy Kelly not being out there, also hurts.

You want to see gaping holes, watch Denver's D tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Gaping holes? yes of course we've had bad luck. but all i saw on here all week was the next man up will be fine and we'll be okay.

You can't replace 3 All-Pros. so yes it's bad luck but its still called gaping holes. this D looked like the crap D from two years ago real quick.

and no i mean drops from previous games. there were no drops today i believe. Brady's horrible duck to dropson doesn't count as a drop. goes down as a sh$t throw

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LB's are horrible.  Hightower and Spikes can not run and Hightower just plain looks lost out there. What a dud. 

What happened to Arrington?  Why was Cole out there? Cole sux, why is he still on this team.  He got faked out of his jockstrap many times today.  There is a bagger at my local market who could play better then Cole.  He is 87 years old, but moves good for his age.

[/QUOTE]

Hightower was just pathetic in covereage.  I never even heard of Jeff Cumberland before today and I am a Jet fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

They're missing all theirer best players in Mayo, Wilfork, and Talib.  I'm surprised the defense played as well as it did.  They've gone from a good defense to a mediocre one.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They're missing all theirer best players in Mayo, Wilfork, and Talib.  I'm surprised the defense played as well as it did.  They've gone from a good defense to a mediocre one.  

[/QUOTE]

mediocre?  We went from pretty good to shamefull.  No depth.  Who drafts for this team? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't see key injuries to key people as "gaping holes", I see them as injuries and bad luck.

I would not go by Dan Dierdork's analysis either.  The coverage is fine. The pass rush is lacking for two reasons:

1. Talib is out.

2. I am not convinced Nink is fully back from that groin injury.

Let's be honest, TOmmy Kelly not being out there, also hurts.

You want to see gaping holes, watch Denver's D tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Really, cuz I heard BB's approach to depth and team building is the best in the world.

Next man up, right?Yell

Warnings were out, people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hightower was just pathetic in covereage.  I never even heard of Jeff Cumberland before today and I am a Jet fan.

[/QUOTE]

Sad but true.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

mediocre?  We went from pretty good to shamefull.  No depth.  Who drafts for this team? 

[/QUOTE]

They scored 30 points after overtime, get a grip.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, 

Your team was just gifted a win against an injured Pats D.  Everyone is talking about this play not being enforced correctly in OT, and your dancing around here pretending like your team was impressive when it's not.

Your healthy, starting D BLOWS. BLOWS.

That's a loss for you without the refs not knowing their own rules and a bad day from Brady.

2 of your 4 wins this year have been on bagjob ref calls at home, which makes it very suspicious.

[/QUOTE]

I'll agree with u on the jones roughing the passer. That was a BS call a little shove .if the line man hits the QB on the crown or underneath the chin of course. Believe me I seen worse not called.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, 

Your team was just gifted a win against an injured Pats D.  Everyone is talking about this play not being enforced correctly in OT, and your dancing around here pretending like your team was impressive when it's not.

That's a loss for you without the refs not knowing their own rules and a bad day from Brady.

2 of your 4 wins this year have been on bagjob ref calls at home, which makes it very suspicious.

[/QUOTE]

OH, Brady give up those 55% 3rd down conversions, too?

Man, he does suck.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, 

[/QUOTE]

LOL@ U still thinking I am a jets fan.  You making fun of jets a=fans, they just beat us, dude.  You look like an idiot.  Why are you even talking about the Jets, should we be talking about our team and the many problems we have?  you are a joke!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They scored 30 points after overtime, get a grip.

[/QUOTE]

We were lucky to win the first game vs the Jets.  Stop finding excuses.  This team is horrible on both sides of the ball right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man, he does suck.

[/QUOTE]

lol yes so true ^^^

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They were getting run all over with Wilfork and Mayo.  Talib is a good player.  He's the only legit corner they have had since Ty Law.  Kerley looked like a world beater today and Cumberland exposed Hightowers bustness.  Dude is S...................L....................O...................WWWWWW.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, 

[/QUOTE]

Didn't I ask you how that game would have played out if the refs decided not to enforce the rules?  Would Brady have scored?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from den666. Show den666's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree. And as for your market guy, the Pat's could use another linebagger ...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man, he does suck.

[/QUOTE]

lol yes so true ^^^

[/QUOTE]

How many more 3rd and 20's do you think they will give up this year. GEEZ. Has to stop.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man, he does suck.

[/QUOTE]

lol yes so true ^^^

[/QUOTE]

How many more 3rd and 20's do you think they will give up this year. GEEZ. Has to stop.

[/QUOTE]

legit after giving up one 3rd and 20 i look at my friend & dad and go "alright here comes a first down for the O". Sh$t reminded me of 2011

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

We knew Talib had injury problems.

We knew Danny Amendola had injury problems.

We knew Spikes and Hightower were both slow.

We knew Tommy Kelly was old and could face injuries.

Yet we act like we don't need any talented depth.

Why are we all acting surprised?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can't expect hightower to keep pace with former olympic sprinter Jeff Cumberland.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can't expect hightower to keep pace with former olympic sprinter Jeff Cumberland.

[/QUOTE]

Jet troll

Sections
Shortcuts