We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

We were lucky to win the first game vs the Jets.  Stop finding excuses.  This team is horrible on both sides of the ball right now.

Your life must be horrible. I truly can't envision what drives someone to spend literally hours of their life on the website of a team that they clearly hate pretending to be a fan, when there is not one single person who believes that to be the case. 

I think guys like you would make an interesting case study at some psychiatric research institute, maybe in Vienna or someplace like that. 

This goes for you alter ego MeadowlandMoron and all the other aliases you use. What a waste of a life really, you seem somewhat vaguely intelligent. Someone must have screwed you over when you were a child or something? Or maybe you have women issues?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Re: We can B!tch about the bogus penalty all we want, but this team has some gaping holes.

Looks like the roaches are out in full force today..lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

We were lucky to win the first game vs the Jets.  Stop finding excuses.  This team is horrible on both sides of the ball right now.

Your life must be horrible. I truly can't envision what drives someone to spend literally hours of their life on the website of a team that they clearly hate pretending to be a fan, when there is not one single person who believes that to be the case. 

I think guys like you would make an interesting case study at some psychiatric research institute, maybe in Vienna or someplace like that. 

This goes for you alter ego MeadowlandMoron and all the other aliases you use. What a waste of a life really, you seem somewhat vaguely intelligent. Someone must have screwed you over when you were a child or something? Or maybe you have women issues?

Or perhaps man issues... "not that there is anything wrong with that"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

a child or something? Or maybe you have women issues?

Or perhaps man issues... "not that there is anything wrong with that"

^nothing like a good Seinfeld quote to make ya smile lol

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to gogogopats' comment:

Looks like the roaches are out in full force today..lol

They will be out in force all week.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Maybe it's just me but, I see the Jets OC/plan as much better than McDaniels'. Where was Blount on the offense today? Big fast RB and he's returning kickoffs. That's fine but, going against the Jet's DL you'd think Blount would be in there for more than ONE play! The Jet's ran 52 times to the Patriots' 20. 

Where's Josh Boyce? Where was Hoomanawanui? How about a TE tandom out there? I don't get it. The Jets looked prepared. The Patriots game plan was stale. I used to like McDaniels but, I see pratically every other OC with better plans. 

I got nauseated watching Smith complete passes at will. Watching Jets players manage to scramble and get that extra 12" for the 1st down. Hey, I know out D is beat up but, nobody "did their job" today. 

With Gronk back, it seemed McDaniels decided to just wing it to him. I'm also concerned about Brady's accuracy lately. Overthrowing WR's way too much. He just doesn't seem to be on his A game at all. Collie seems like a decent pickup but, having him and Amendola dealing with concussion issues makes me very uneasy. 

Anyone else seeing McDaniels as I am? Just no plan made up for the players strengths at all it seems. I saw quite a few players we have on the bench all day today and I wonder what we have them for. Where is Leon Washington? I've yet to see this guy all year unless I blinked my eyes. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mrbungle's comment:

Maybe it's just me but, I see the Jets OC/plan as much better than McDaniels'. Where was Blount on the offense today? Big fast RB and he's returning kickoffs. That's fine but, going against the Jet's DL you'd think Blount would be in there for more than ONE play! The Jet's ran 52 times to the Patriots' 20. 

Where's Josh Boyce? Where was Hoomanawanui? How about a TE tandom out there? I don't get it. The Jets looked prepared. The Patriots game plan was stale. I used to like McDaniels but, I see pratically every other OC with better plans. 

I got nauseated watching Smith complete passes at will. Watching Jets players manage to scramble and get that extra 12" for the 1st down. Hey, I know out D is beat up but, nobody "did their job" today. 

With Gronk back, it seemed McDaniels decided to just wing it to him. I'm also concerned about Brady's accuracy lately. Overthrowing WR's way too much. He just doesn't seem to be on his A game at all. Collie seems like a decent pickup but, having him and Amendola dealing with concussion issues makes me very uneasy. 

Anyone else seeing McDaniels as I am? Just no plan made up for the players strengths at all it seems. I saw quite a few players we have on the bench all day today and I wonder what we have them for. Where is Leon Washington? I've yet to see this guy all year unless I blinked my eyes. 

Blount is garbage. now that Ridley has his confidence back and Bolden has shown he can play in the spread type offense. no reason he should play. there was no Hooman this week cuz the pats plan was to spread the jets out. they have a great front 7 so making them stay in a sub D to try to get at the weaknesses. the strategy seemed nice but BB didnt account for the horrible O-line play at times or the TB inconsistentcies. i assume the offensive gameplan will call for Hooman and blocking scheme for a Rid and Bolden ground & pound kind of week.

but i totally agree that the D played awfu today. yes there were injuries but the D looked like a couple years ago where anyone can move the ball on them

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

OH, Brady give up those 55% 3rd down conversions, too?

Man, he does suck.

lol yes so true ^^^

How many more 3rd and 20's do you think they will give up this year. GEEZ. Has to stop.

legit after giving up one 3rd and 20 i look at my friend & dad and go "alright here comes a first down for the O". Sh$t reminded me of 2011

I did the same thing. Crazy! 

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

I did the same thing. Crazy! 

oh yes. so reminiscent. after giving up that long 3rd down i knew the D was in for a rough day. especially on 3rd down... (sadly i was right)

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Blount is garbage. now that Ridley has his confidence back and Bolden has shown he can play in the spread type offense. 

I disagree about Blount. Regarding Ridley and Bolden, if so then why do they get the ball a total of 19 times between them? The depleted defense was something the Jets wanted to exploit. They did so by running (52 times). What McDaniels should have done is counter this exploitation by giving the ball to Blount/Ridley/Bolden equal or more than the Jets ran just to give the defense time to breath! His one dimensional plan of "Brady throws the ball" and then sticking with it despite the ineffectiveness, only kept our defense on the field more. 

I disagree about Blount. Regarding Ridley and Bolden, if so then why do they get the ball a total of 19 times between them? The depleted defense was something the Jets wanted to exploit. They did so by running (52 times). What McDaniels should have done is counter this exploitation by giving the ball to Blount/Ridley/Bolden equal or more than the Jets ran just to give the defense time to breath! His one dimensional plan of "Brady throws the ball" and then sticking with it despite the ineffectiveness, only kept our defense on the field more. 

1) Blount was in for two plays, one ineffective run then he totally blew a blocking assignment and got Brady sacked. I just feel that people think Blount is big and powerful when he runs weaker than both Bolden and Ridley. He's fast for his size but not compared to Rid & Bold.

2) if we ran the ball 52 times against the jets the total yards would be even worse. the Jets front 7 is too good to be pounded at. I thought the gameplan was a good drawn out one but a terribly excuted. i agree they could have run the ball a little more but none more than 25-30 times cuz then you are playing into the jets strength which isnt smart.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I was one of the three or four posters whom really liked O'Brien and regretted losing him. I think struggling for the first couple of weeks was understandable but at this point the offense should be respectable. I know the Jets have a pretty good defense but 1 for 12 on 3rd downs is an embarrassment for even Jacksonville. McDaniels clearly wants to go uptempo but he does not have the Faulk, Woodhead or the Vareen to do so. They have almost no good dump off options right now. I love Edleman as a return man but he is an average receiver at best and with Amendola out i am not surprised that Brady became fixated on Gronkowski. They seem to really struggle in the second half this year so someone is struggling to adjust and it wasn't Rex Ryan today.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

well missing 4 top d players will hurt

I don't see Hightower as a lb

i Rembrandt fletcher as being better

the pats only had the ball on offense 3 times until about 5 min left in the first half

And TB missed more open recvrs and his TD/ int rate for him sux

I hate the play calling and design

the jets played well and they made some great plays, but they were not going to close it out unless the refs helpedthem, which they did

I thought Dobson was making some plays and KT was missing in action

Gronk missed two plays that would have turned the game around, plus the pick penalty

The O still looks inconsistent

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Why do you seem to have such a problem with me sharing what is wrong with our team?  I'm here talking them up when we do good, I sure should be allowed to so when they do bad.  Or are you one of those fans that thinks we should only talk good and keep our mouths shut with the bad?  You are a joke.  You are the one who would be the interesting case study.  You are nuts.

• Sections
    Shortcuts