We Chose The Wrong Tackle!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: We Chose The Wrong Tackle!!!

Track record with OL and DL picks suggests that the Pats know better than we do. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

considering the Pats ability to raise the game of an OT, it makes since that they go for the higher ceiling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

BB has a better idea of what's going on with his line than we do I can assure you.  Nate has a higher ceiling and under Dante could be a dominant monster in a year or two. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Nah, it was a good one fellas. How many of you said the same thing about McCourty last year? Be honest.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: We Chose The Wrong Tackle!!!:
     Nah, it was a good one fellas. How many of you said the same thing about McCourty last year? Be honest.
    Posted by Joel63

Never mind McCourty...how many screamed about Mankins? Think that one turned 'ok', eh? Solder starts this year or next.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to We Chose The Wrong Tackle!!!:
    Am I the only one that is wondering why BB chose the project OT instead of the plug and play OT? Costanzo is a much more finished product and with the uncertainty of Light, Mankins, and Neal we need all the certainty we can get on the line. We won't win if Brady is getting planted in the turf all game long (ie home playoff games against Baltimore and New York) Solder may have the higher potential down the road, but he is not ready to start in the NFL from day 1 like Costanzo. We should have drafted him and let Indy take Solder.
    Posted by mckehct

I wouldn't question BB.. so I'd say you're one of a few who are questioning it... we need OL-men. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The shame is not in taking the high upside OT, since this likely means Light is back to mentor him for at least a year

The shame is in being unable or unwilling to trade up 5-6 picks from 28 to get a guy in Cam Jordan who many said was the next Willie McGinest and should be gone by 17.

Yuck

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

Project? He's top 3 on most every board. Not a stretch. Calm down.

Sections
Shortcuts