We could have a top 10 first round pick and a top 3 2nd round pick.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

Re: We could have a top 10 first round pick and a top 3 2nd round pick.

Would definitely rather have them give Carolina a second round pick and get J. Stewart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: We could have a top 10 first round pick and a top 3 2nd round pick.:
    [QUOTE]I can see this team really being formidable again very soon.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]
    I agree totally,....with the emphasis on "Very Soon". When this comes to be, where will all the doubters or "want it now" fans be then. Enjoying it all without a word of complaint~~ yes "I have it now.....bliss.....until the next speed bump. Enjoy your Team, Pats fans because under BB they always have been exactley that,a TEAM, and if not, it is what they strive to become and will. (end of vent).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

In Response to We could have a top 10 first round pick and a top 3 2nd round pick.:
    [QUOTE]I say top 10 b/c the Raiders should have won against Arizona and they are better than people give them credit. The Panthers may not win a game...they are horrible.The pats will have some really great picks in 2011. The pats should use all first and second round picks and trade our 2 number fours for a 2012 2nd rd...I see the few needs that we need being picked up in next years draft.
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

we also have to see what the pats do in the offseason, an addition like deangelo williams rb fa carolina would be huge if we could afford it then we could draft a legit olb and de in the first round but we will have to wait and see and i too am very excited about the promising picks we have coming to us go pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it going to be like a treasure chest

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

Dboss ....Agree with your thoughts.

Don't forget we could get at least another second rounder if we trade Mankins.

That makes two first rounders and possibly four second rounders if we trade fourth rounders and below.

Surely BB won't take as many as he has in the last two drafts. There will be no room for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Are people aware that even if there is a lockout next year there will still be a draft?  They would just have it a couple of months earlier.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: We could have a top 10 first round pick and a top 3 2nd round pick.:
    [QUOTE]Are people aware that even if there is a lockout next year there will still be a draft?  They would just have it a couple of months earlier.
    Posted by Anarchy99[/QUOTE]

There will be a draft lockout or not