Maroney

Spikes - 2 down player gone next year

McCourty - average safety drafted to play corner

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

Mallett - lucky he only has to handle a clipboard

Vollmer - I'm good for 4 games

Hernandez - how's that risk, high reward working out?

Gronk - didn't we not draft Clay Mathews for him? Love Gronk, but he's done.

Not all of this is Bill's fault^^^, but all of bellow is

Ocho Cinco, Fred Taylor, Mike Wright, Albert Hayneswoth, Jonathan Fenene, Shaun Ellis, Joseph Addai, Stallworth, Gaffney, Robert Gallery, Steven Gregory, Schiancoe, Fells, Ballard, Adrain Wilson, Washington, Michael Jenkins, Leigh Bodden,Lloyd, Holt, Galloway.

There is not another GM in the league who would not have to answer some very serious questions about all this, and who knows? Maybe Kraft will this year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Wagers on open. I've asked many people on here who challenge me on this to accept my more than fair offer.

35+ passes vs Balt and a win, I lose the bet.

35- and we lose, I lose the bet.

35- and we win, I win the bet.

Actually it isn't a fair offer.  You've stacked the odds in your favor.  The driving force in terms of pass attempts is situational football followed closely by execution.  What keeps pass attempts down is either it is incredibly effective (e.g. Pitt this year) or they have a big lead and are content to run out the clock.  If NE is passing a lot it either means they are behind or they aren't getting big plays and need to grind their way down the field.  The problem is you get the causation backwards which is what many people have been saying to you for years now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i totally agree withh you here rusty. why the F dont we continue to run the ball all game, ESPECIALLY in the red area. blows my mind. ridley looked great yesterday same with blount! blows my mind man.  mcd is a real headcase

[/QUOTE]

Well, how can you agree with me if you started a thread about Brady, with you incorrectly thinking Brady was ticked at the D?

His comments were basically bashing McDaniels and himself for not calling better plays.

Christ, even NFL Network as it as a ticker across the bottom of their screen.

The fact is, in inclement weather, the D's are at a disadvantage, unless of course the QB is not good in bad weather (Romo, Gomer, etc).

Snow, offense has the advantage due to footing. 85 degrees? Offense. Offense dictates more than ever in NFL history.

[/QUOTE]

it was just an opnion. if im brady I'd be a little upset at the D for not making the clutch stop.. just my opinon.
    you have a point that the comments are bashing Mcd and himself.

my thought is... why doesnt TB just disregard anything McD says and run the O himself... like i bet McD called a pass on 3rd and 2 inside the 10 i bet that was him...

Vereen got totally shut down and sadly, when he was on the field he was no threat to run the ball which is not good. we need to make vereen a run threat or suddenly its a one demensional team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

Ocho Cinco, Fred Taylor, Mike Wright, Albert Hayneswoth, Jonathan Fenene, Shaun Ellis, Joseph Addai, Stallworth, Gaffney, Robert Gallery, Steven Gregory, Schiancoe, Fells, Ballard, Adrain Wilson, Washington, Michael Jenkins, Leigh Bodden,Lloyd, Holt, Galloway.

There is not another GM in the league who would not have to answer some very serious questions about all this, and who knows? Maybe Kraft will this year.

[/QUOTE]

Robert Kraft should demote Belichick to head coach only and appoint ___________ GM in his place.  Fill in the blank. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i totally agree withh you here rusty. why the F dont we continue to run the ball all game, ESPECIALLY in the red area. blows my mind. ridley looked great yesterday same with blount! blows my mind man.  mcd is a real headcase

[/QUOTE]

Well, how can you agree with me if you started a thread about Brady, with you incorrectly thinking Brady was ticked at the D?

His comments were basically bashing McDaniels and himself for not calling better plays.

Christ, even NFL Network as it as a ticker across the bottom of their screen.

The fact is, in inclement weather, the D's are at a disadvantage, unless of course the QB is not good in bad weather (Romo, Gomer, etc).

Snow, offense has the advantage due to footing. 85 degrees? Offense. Offense dictates more than ever in NFL history.

[/QUOTE]

it was just an opnion. if im brady I'd be a little upset at the D for not making the clutch stop.. just my opinon.
    you have a point that the comments are bashing Mcd and himself.

my thought is... why doesnt TB just disregard anything McD says and run the O himself... like i bet McD called a pass on 3rd and 2 inside the 10 i bet that was him...

Vereen got totally shut down and sadly, when he was on the field he was no threat to run the ball which is not good. we need to make vereen a run threat or suddenly its a one demensional team

[/QUOTE]

But, your opinion frames it as Brady taking a subtle shot at our D, when in the context, he was talking about playcalling.

That's disappointment with himself/his autonomy and McDaniels.  You missed the point completely because you're getting sucked in by the anti-BBites here after every loss when our offense is actually WORSE than the defense.

SUggestion: Don't the bait of the Brady Ball Washers, because they're wrong.

They were wrong last week too, when Gronk was out there and our offense looked like a Pop Warner team for 3.5 qtrs. He gets hurt and suddenly Brady isn't staring down Gronk anymore and move the ball and score TDs.

Just be honest, objective and fair and you won't be called out here.

[/QUOTE]

i see myself as very ojective. the d is okay but they just get me upset when they cant get a stop on a clutch drive ya know? i like defense. i want to win games 14-10 stuff like that. i want a dominant D but they arent clutch yet

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, Brady as QB the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall. 

[/QUOTE]

I fixed that for you. Because we all know the fact; without Brady, BB is a career loser as HC.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re:

Because they lost yesterday? Last I checked the Pats still have the two seed. Considering all of the injuries, Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, Vollmer etc. Belichick should be lauded not condemned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, Brady as QB the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall. 

[/QUOTE]

I fixed that for you. Because we all know the fact; without Brady, BB is a career loser as HC.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'll return the favor.  You forgot to mention who the Patriots' GM should be. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

[/QUOTE]

That is a horrific list of blunders. How about Duane Starks? Remember that gem? A 3rd rounder down the drain on that botch job.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

[/QUOTE]

That is a horrific list of blunders. How about Duane Starks? Remember that gem? A 3rd rounder down the drain on that botch job.

[/QUOTE]

Inexcusable.  He needs to be replaced by ________. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Because they lost yesterday? Last I checked the Pats still have the two seed. Considering all of the injuries, Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, Vollmer etc. Belichick should be lauded not condemned.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, Rusty will tell you, coach BB gets a lot out of the meager resources his GM gives him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I won't believe that statement until they Fire Mc Daniels..................

Funny how Brady never had Red Zone troubles pre Gronk/ Mc D ( remember Vrable catching TD's)   They move flawlessly from 20 to 20 with or without Gronk but when the numbers crunch inside the opp 20......Mc D can't figure out how to score minus ONE player..................Pharking disgraceful!!!

[/QUOTE]

McD is just another example of BB putting on the job training guys in key roles. We haven't had real coordinators since Weiss and Romeo left.

[/QUOTE]

Can I get an Amen.......I said in a post a few years ago when BB took over the whole ball o wax that he was in danger of falling to Shanahan Syndrome.............and you see where Shannies Ego has finally taken him. Lets hope post Brady doesn't look like Post Elway

[/QUOTE]

I have also been saying this for years about the on the job training guys BB has promoted. It's a control freak thing. I agree 100%.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the guys we have just stink.

We should have kept Dom Capers cause he was a "real" defensive coordinator. Remind me again how his stats compare to Patricia's over the same time period?

But wait it gets even better, fans/posters said we had to get rid of Dean Pees for years. He came from a coaching gig at only Kent St he was a no one with no creds and clearly was a joke and stunk. Oh wait he was the DC for the most recent superbowl champion. Oh ok never mind.

O'brien, yeah he was clueless he only went on to win big ten coach of the year even though his school/team is in sanction jail. Not to mention being interviewed this past off season for the HC jobs of the Browns and Eagles. Clearly he knows nothing and the posters on these boards are football savants.

Then there's BB, he is such a control freak he tried to hire Romeo back as DC but Romeo had already accepted the job with the Chiefs. Man the ego on that guy BB. How dare he hire back guys that left? What if they came back and those units played really well? People might start suggesting Romeo was the real defensive guru and not him. How dare he be such a control freak.?

Talk about being frauds on this board. Holy crap!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I won't believe that statement until they Fire Mc Daniels..................

Funny how Brady never had Red Zone troubles pre Gronk/ Mc D ( remember Vrable catching TD's)   They move flawlessly from 20 to 20 with or without Gronk but when the numbers crunch inside the opp 20......Mc D can't figure out how to score minus ONE player..................Pharking disgraceful!!!

[/QUOTE]

McD is just another example of BB putting on the job training guys in key roles. We haven't had real coordinators since Weiss and Romeo left.

[/QUOTE]

Can I get an Amen.......I said in a post a few years ago when BB took over the whole ball o wax that he was in danger of falling to Shanahan Syndrome.............and you see where Shannies Ego has finally taken him. Lets hope post Brady doesn't look like Post Elway

[/QUOTE]

I have also been saying this for years about the on the job training guys BB has promoted. It's a control freak thing. I agree 100%.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the guys we have just stink.

We should have kept Dom Capers cause he was a "real" defensive coordinator. Remind me again how his stats compare to Patricia's over the same time period?

But wait it gets even better, fans/posters said we had to get rid of Dean Pees for years. He came from a coaching gig at only Kent St he was a no one with no creds and clearly was a joke and stunk. Oh wait he was the DC for the most recent superbowl champion. Oh ok never mind.

O'brien, yeah he was clueless he only went on to win big ten coach of the year even though his school/team is in sanction jail. Not to mention being interviewed this past off season for the HC jobs of the Browns and Eagles. Clearly he knows nothing and the posters on these boards are football savants.

Then there's BB, he is such a control freak he tried to hire Romeo back as DC but Romeo had already accepted the job with the Chiefs. Man the ego on that guy BB. How dare he hire back guys that left? What if they came back and those units played really well? People might start suggesting Romeo was the real defensive guru and not him. How dare he be such a control freak.?

Talk about being frauds on this board. Holy crap!

[/QUOTE]

So, let me see if I got this straight. People here are frauds because they think the on the job training guys BB has had as coordinators are inadequate?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you name me one team or teams who win games 14-10 in this era? How can you be this dumb?

Look at the scoreboards in Sundays!!

Every team that won yesterday scored more than 20!! More than 20!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/scoreboard

Watch tonight's game, too. You'll see. The 14-10 score  is OVER in this league. OVER.

I'd like to see our offense not check out for half of these games (or more).

Ugh, I 've been explaining what Goodell has been doing here for years. Years!  Learn! Read!

It's right here on this board!  I don't like it either as a traditionalist in sports, but it is what it is.

It's all we have. Until Goodell resigns, this is what the league wants.  That means our offense must produce!  Must! There is no way to win scoring 17 or 14 points! Ugh! Wake up!

Two SBs!  Playoff games!  When will it end?!!!

[/QUOTE]

dude, chill the f out. i know the 14-10 days are over. we all know that. welcome to the new nfl. i'm just stating to me 14-10 games are alot more interesting than high scoring games. and i'm a fan of defense and wont deny when they are good

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's great you think they are more interesting, as do I, but I am realist and now they don't exist anymore and don't happen.

Talk to Goodell.

Our team had no penalties in Houston and in Miami (minus the questionable Fletcher call) because BB knows the flags are out on Ds.

Our D held to 17 points all game long. All game. If our offense could have simply called a better game for itself, we win it.

Don't wait until the end to hold a decimated Ds feet to the fire and act like our offense scored where they should be scoring.

It looks pathetic and irrtional.

[/QUOTE]

- fletcher PI was sketchy to me because the Hooman one was just as bad and there was a no call... i just want an even game called. either swallow everything or call it. thats the annoying part

-i guess. but. still i  would LOVE our SB chances knowing the D can make clutch stops it just makes me feel a lot more confident about this team

Sections
Shortcuts